Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 3: March 2007-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 21.7.2007

This time you can hardly identify Andrew as to the cap, but it's him ;):):

Andrew, Duke of York (C) is seen at the third round of The 136th Open Championship at
the Carnoustie Golf Club on July 21, 2007 in Carnoustie, Scotland. Warren Little/Getty

---> Prince Andrew

This time you can hardly identify Andrew as to the cap, but it's him ;):):

Andrew, Duke of York (C) is seen at the third round of The 136th Open Championship at
the Carnoustie Golf Club on July 21, 2007 in Carnoustie, Scotland. Warren Little/Getty

---> Prince Andrew

Oh, I can tell it's him. :wub: How handsome, even when he's partially covered up. Thanks, Iceflower. I was hoping they would show a snap of him on the TV coverage of the event, but I've seen nothing. Boo.

Prince Andrew has been hiding out in Canada

N.W.T. woman prepares feast for prince

Last Updated: Thursday, July 26, 2007 | 1:15 PM CT

CBC News

A woman in Norman Wells, N.W.T., had distinguished company over for dinner earlier this month, feeding Prince Andrew in a top-secret feast.
Queen Elizabeth's second son ate roasted pork loin and chicken pot pie complete with salad and homemade desserts at Carolyn and Warren Wright's home during a paddling trip the prince and several private school chums made in late June and early July.

(more)

N.W.T. woman prepares feast for prince

Thanks, Iceflower and Florencia, for posting these articles with their delightful pics of Randy Andy so obviously enjoying himself.:ROFLMAO:

I have read so much criticism of Sarah's behaviour as a mother, suggesting she's taken the girls to 'inappropriate' parties and generally doesn't set a good example, and it's lovely to see such clear evidence that their father is very much a fun-loving party animal too. :D

it's lovely to see such clear evidence that their father is very much a fun-loving party animal too. :D

At least he didn't pose for pictures at the party with a daughter velcro'd to each hip. :rolleyes::lol:

Yes, thank you Iceflower and Florencia. Looked like Randy Andy is at it again, but I guess you can't blame him. Tho I do think they're making way too much of the fact that he danced with that blonde woman. I mean, you'd think they announced their engagement the way the article was written; talking to her friends and family back in Louisiana. Big deal. Alot of "small-town girls" move away from home to more glamourous lives. Look at most actresses/singers/etc.

Andrew is in Singapore at the moment in order to find out more on UK investments there, the next
country he will visit is Malaysia, here are some links with articles:

article 1 ** article 2 **

Pics 31.8.2007

Malaysia Golden Year:
British Prince Andrew, left, shakes hands with Thailand's Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, right,
as his royal consort Princess Srirasm, center, looks on during a parade at the historic Merdeka Square
in downtown Kuala Lumpur, Friday, Aug. 31, 2007. Malaysia marked 50 years of independence from
Britain Friday with dances and parades. (AP Photo/Lai Seng Sin)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

He's so handsome! Looking fit and trim, too. Thanks, Iceflower. You know I love pics of Andrew!

He's so handsome! Looking fit and trim, too. Thanks, Iceflower. You know I love pics of Andrew!

He is looking quite good these days. I'm afraid he was starting to get a little chunky for a while there. I always thought Andrew was the best looking of the family.

I'm glad to see he is out of the UK on business. I caught a bit of the memorial service this morning before work and noticed that he wasn't with the family. Glad to see he wasn't home sick or kept away for security reasons. (Kind of like the President & the Vice President never go anywhere together-have to protect the line of succession).

Who does Andrew resemble the most, The Queen?
I dunno. I don't think the Queen, really. Maybe Earl Mountbatten a bit when the Earl was a young man. If I had to choose which side of the family I'd say Prince Phillips family. Though some of The Queen's uncles were really handsome themselves when they were younger and there's a bit of a resemblence w one of them (I think Prince Michael's father).

I think as he gets older he resembles Prince Philip more.

I think he's inherited the best genes from both sides of his family;he's a good-looking melange of both parents!

I think that he's aged the best of the siblings. They're all attractive, but Charles, Anne, and Edward have aged quickly, and Charles and Anne look particularly older. But Andrew still has his hair, albeit a bit grey, but he still looks good.

I know, Bella ;):)
Andrew was in Bahrein on Sunday, here's a pic and a link to an article:

---> Andrew 2.9.2007 ---> article

Fantastic pic/link - as always - Iceflower. He's really a busy working royal, I don't care what anyone says. And he's extremely handsome, too. Thanks, again, for keeping us up-to-date w him.

I heard Prince Andrew visited Israel last week, any posts?

I heard Prince Andrew visited Israel last week, any posts?

That was Prince Edward! :) But Prince Andrew has been abroad during the last couple of weeks: first in Malaysia for Independence celebrations, followed by a tour of Indonesia.
Here are some pics from the Malaysian trip:
Isifa Gallery

Pic 18.9.2007

Prince Andrew shakes hands with Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Jansa before their
meeting in Ljubljana, 18 September 2007. The Duke of York arrived for an official
two-day visit to Slovenia. STRINGER/AFP/Getty Images

---> Andrew 18.9.2007

Duke marks regiment's formation

The Duke of York joined 1,000 soldiers at York Minster on Saturday for a special service to mark the formation of the Yorkshire Regiment.
The Duke, who is colonel-in-chief of the regiment, gave a reading and was invited to sign the visitors' book. After the service, the regiment was due to exercise its freedom of York with a 500-strong parade through the city.

The Duke of York ages so well; he is such a distinguished looking man. He also keeps up a busy schedule!

Thanks for the linke, Avalon! I agree w jcbcode99 ~ Prinice Andrew has aged quite well and is very distinguished looking.

Pics 26.9.2007

Thanks for the nice links :flowers:

Prince Andrew visited Ely to open the New Shearline facility, that will become home to
Hybrid Laser Tech Ltd. He piloted the helicopter which landed on a nearby golf course
- Cambridgeshire, Britain - 26 Sep 2007

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 *

Picture gallery

In unifiorm. In a suit. Putting a suit on in front of a helicopter. Prince Andrew is always looking good!!! Thanks for the link and the pictures evnovoros and Ice. I heartily encourage any and all pics of the Prince to be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom