Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 3: March 2007-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read I was under the impression that Andrew doesn't drink alcohol, period.
Really? That's interesting. Is there any resources that support that? I'm not being sarcastic here, I just want to know because I haven't heard this before. :flowers:

It's just as well he has supporters on here, because some of the British public, IMO, do not consider themselves 'lucky' to have him and would prefer a cheaper and more effective representative.

Really? That's interesting. Is there any resources that support that? I'm not being sarcastic here, I just want to know because I haven't heard this before. :flowers:

Andrew apparently has never been a drinker of alcohol. Beatrice in her 17th birthday interview said that her father was a tee totaller. One of the recent documentaries on the workings of the BRF had the staff preparing for a state banquet listing the drinks, freshly squeezed orange juice for Princess Anne ( also doesn't drink alcohol) and for Duke of York, beer for Prince Philip, he prefers it to wine, and wine for the other guests, royal and non royal.

That was my understanding too. I had read years ago that
it goes back to when Andrew first joined the military and some of fellow sailors got him drunk and it made him so sick that to this day he doesn't drink. :ermm: Not sure how accurate the story is though?

That was my understanding too. I had read years ago that
it goes back to when Andrew first joined the military and some of fellow sailors got him drunk and it made him so sick that to this day he doesn't drink. :ermm: Not sure how accurate the story is though?

I never heard any of this, but not partaking of alcoholic beverages is never a bad thing! More reason to adore P. Andrew. Tho I do remember hearing years ago that Prince Edward doesn't drink alcohol.

The current events of The Duke of York are continued in part 6, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom