Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 1: February 2002-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 26, 2006; Prince Andrew, Duke of York visits Equestrian Club in Beijing, China (getty images)

Attachments

• andrew1.jpg
    andrew1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 179
  • andrew2.jpg
    andrew2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 155
  • andrew3.jpg
    andrew3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 140
Prince Andrew visits the Museum of Terracotta Warriors and Horses, in Xi'an, the capital of northwest China's Shaanxi province, March 29, 2006

from yahoo/reuters

Prince Andrew, the UK's Special Representative for International Trade and Investment, pays a visit to the Yanliang Aviation Industry Zone, in northwest China' Shaanxi Province, Wednesday March 29, 2006.

from polfoto

Attachments

• r800018473.jpg
    r800018473.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Prince Andrew in Hong Kong

from terra

Attachments

• 72079fb6bb0ceg.jpg
    72079fb6bb0ceg.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 72079fb6bfaa3g.jpg
    72079fb6bfaa3g.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 211
Prince Andrew at a reception in the British Consulate-General in Hong Kong, 31 March 2006.

from profimedia

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 225
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 213
Who Is He Dateing

WHO IS PRINCE ANDREW DATEING NOW??? YOU NEVER SEE HIM WITH ANYONE !!!:rolleyes:

I think we'll know he's serious about someone when he takes his wedding ring off.:cool:

IS that really his wedding ring he has on the left hand or could it be his «crest/stamp» ?

Princess BellyFlop said:
IS that really his wedding ring he has on the left hand or could it be his «crest/stamp» ?

Princess BellyFlop, He wears both. His wedding ring is just under his royal crest ring.

madalx2 said:
Princess BellyFlop, He wears both. His wedding ring is just under his royal crest ring.
And here's the proof:
(cropped pic courtesy profimedia.cz, with thanks to fantelizia)

Andrew: royal signet ring & wedding ring

Andrewsignetweddingring.jpg

What did Fergie do to him?
To be honest she's not the prettiest or smartest (or even the nicest) woman in the world, yet he still clings to her, sad, very sad; specially because he's wasting his last years of hotness over a relationship that's not fullfilling:(
He's the least bald of the Windsor (not including Princess Anne and her beehive of course;))

Thank you Warren for the proof. I admit I was looking and hoping we would not find anything. It's sad that he is not moving over with his life.

There are pictures of Prince Charles continuing to wear his wedding ring (from 1st marriage) almost right up to the time of his second engagement.

Royal Fan said:
What Exactly is a Signet Ring
A gold ring engraved with his Royal crest or Coat of Arms.

Prince Andrew on TV

If you live in the UK the Biography Channel is showing Prince Andrew's Biography on April 16th, 2006 I believe @ 2:00 p.m. If anyone in the UK can record this I'll pay top dollar for it! I know I can order by sites but I don't have a credit card so check/m.o. is my only way.

xx hrh xx

Last edited:
Warren said:
A gold ring engraved with his Royal crest or Coat of Arms.

Does he actually use this ring for anything... or is it just symbolic?
BTW, I think he needs to move on from Sarah already!

from imaginechina via zumapress

March 30, 2006
Suzhou, Jiangsu, CHINA
LIANG BAOHUA (right), governor of east Chinas Jiangsu province, shakes hands with PRINCE ANDREW, the Duke of York and British Special Representative for International Trade and Investment, during a welcome ceremony in Suzhou city. Prince Andrew is on a five-day visit in China to promote trade and investment relations.

Is it just my eyes, or does the duke look like he's lost some weight?

Hard to say when a man is wearing a well-cut dark suit. He would have to lose a HUGE amount of weight for us to really see it. And Andrew doesn't need to lose a huge amount of weight, maybe just to tone his body a bit.
It's only when we saw him in a bathing suit that some mentioned the need for some training for the lovely prince.

When in a suit he is well.. charming.. as a real prince should be. N'est-ce pas?

I normally like Andrew's looks but I swear he looks like Tony Blair in the Easter pics.

Awsome!! :) He did fight in the Falklands so I Guess that counts for something I Wanted William and Henry to get it. Oh well Maybe when the Queen turns 90 or Charles ciomes to the Throne

Yes RoyalFan, its about time Andrew got the Garter.

I'll look forward to his first Garter ceremony this June. He's bound to look dashing in the Garter robes.

In the meantime here's a good pic of Andrew from the Thanksgiving service for the Queen's 80th birthday.

Gettyimages

andrew.jpg

Princess BellyFlop said:
Hard to say when a man is wearing a well-cut dark suit. He would have to lose a HUGE amount of weight for us to really see it. And Andrew doesn't need to lose a huge amount of weight, maybe just to tone his body a bit.

Yeah, men are lucky... they can hide all their flaws underneath their suits. Whereas women's flaws are difficult to hide in a dress. :rolleyes: So unfair.

I'm happy that he's getting the Order of the Garter, he deserves it... but i'm surprised that his baby brother is also getting it at the very same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom