Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 1: February 2002-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if he had a 19-year-old girlfriend, the press would be fascinated.

nineteen year old

Elspeth said:
I'm sure if he had a 19-year-old girlfriend, the press would be fascinated.

I'm sure they would indeed.

remarriage

I think he will remarry but when who knows. I don't think sarah would remarry him. She has her freedom and her own life now.

It's possible that marriage is not his cup of tea. It wasn't easy for either Charles or Anne to get to their second marriage, perhaps easier for Anne than Charles. When Edward go married, there were more stories about his siblings' divorce rates than how happy he and Sophie were. It will only be his personal decision for Andrew to go down the aisle again, certainly not necessary to secure line of succession or make any dynastic alliances.

In regards to remarriage...I was thinking strictly of companionship not to secure the line of succession or dynastic alliances.

I think one would agree that no matter how you feel about Charles and Camilla, they both appear happier now thatthey are married, and I was just curious if Andrew feels the same way (the lack of companionship that one shares with a spouse). You can see it with Anne and Tim and Sophie and Edward. Acknowledging of course, that we would never know how he truly felt!

Zonk1189 said:
In regards to remarriage...I was thinking strictly of companionship not to secure the line of succession or dynastic alliances.

I think one would agree that no matter how you feel about Charles and Camilla, they both appear happier now thatthey are married, and I was just curious if Andrew feels the same way (the lack of companionship that one shares with a spouse). You can see it with Anne and Tim and Sophie and Edward. Acknowledging of course, that we would never know how he truly felt!

You make a good point Zonk. I'd like to see Andrew remarry but unfortunately I don't think he will. Of all the Windsor children, I think he was scarred the most by his marriage breakdown. He really loved her and he got burned and humiliated rather badly. I think he's too gun-shy now. I think there is a lot more to him than you see on the surface which is why he is one of my favorite royals.

Im sure he'll remary...hes a really good guy and i hope he lives a happy life

As a fellow member of the psychic community I have been trying to gather a feeling about this one and he will (If you don't believe in this kind of thing then just think of this as an opinion)

xx hrh xx

Andrews trips

The Duke is going to bermuda and korea this month, it would be nice to see some pictures from these trips.But I know the press isn't too interested in what he does.

Attachments

• 56168445.jpg
    56168445.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 56168448.jpg
    56168448.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 196
  • AP465743_guest.jpg
    AP465743_guest.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 179
  • AP465744_guest.jpg
    AP465744_guest.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 176
  • AP465758_guest.jpg
    AP465758_guest.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 56168442.jpg
    56168442.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 125
South Korean President Roh Moo-Hyun (R) talks with Britain's Prince Andrew (L) during their meeting at the presidential Blue House in Seoul, 15 November 2005. The prince arrived in Seoul 14 November for a four-day visit aimed at strengthening business links with South Korea.

photos from belgapic & polfoto

Attachments

• AP465745_guest.jpg
    AP465745_guest.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 124
  • p3601181.jpg
    p3601181.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 113
  • p3601184.jpg
    p3601184.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 127
i agree i was looking at some pictures of him yesterday and couldnt help but notice how good looking he is

All photos from Newscom
#1: November 03, 2005 : His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, greets tourists along the streets of St. Georges during a weekend visit to Bermuda
#2: November 5, 2005 : His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, shares a conversation with two lucky ladies as he made his way through the streets of St. Georges Bermuda Saturday. The Duke of York was in the Colonial Paradise to give the Throne speech heralding the re-convening of the Islands Parliament.
#3:November 5, 2005 : His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, Exits St. Peter anglacan Churh in St. Georges. St. Georges Mayor E. Micheal Jones and tipping hat St. Georges Town Crier
#4:November 5, 2005 :His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, The Duke of York, signs the guest book at the old State House in St. Georges, Bermuda

Attachments

• infphotos073172.jpg
    infphotos073172.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 182
  • infphotos073174.jpg
    infphotos073174.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 138
  • infphotos073173.jpg
    infphotos073173.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 166
  • infphotos073171.jpg
    infphotos073171.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 181
Lady Marmalade said:
He is still so very handsome....wow.....

Oh yes, Lady Marmalade, he is :)

But he looks frightfully hot and overdressed among the tourists. :rolleyesL

day 2 in south korea (from getty) :

SEOUL, REPUBLIC OF KOREA: Britain's Prince Andrew (R) and South Korean Information and Communications Minister Chin Dae-Je (C) walk into the IT exhibition hall in Seoul, 16 November 2005. Prince Andrew arrived in Seoul 14 November for a four-day visit aimed at strengthening business links with South Korea.

Attachments

• 56182379.jpg
    56182379.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 56182386.jpg
    56182386.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 113
ysbel said:
Oh yes, Lady Marmalade, he is :)

But he looks frightfully hot and overdressed among the tourists. :rolleyesL

I know....but he does fill out the suit in all the right places... :)

I found this picture in colourpress, unfortunately it's only a preview.
can anyone get these pictures?

looks like not only Fergie enjoying holiday, Andrew also need some down time...

"Seems to have lost his sex appeal"? According to what source?

Princess BellyFlop said:
3rd row 1st picture.... Andy looks as if he has lost something?
Sometimes, things don't grow well in the shade!:rolleyes:

purple_platinum said:
I found this picture in colourpress, unfortunately it's only a preview.
can anyone get these pictures?

looks like not only Fergie enjoying holiday, Andrew also need some down time...

I found more than twenty images from Colourpress, but I'm posting a mere ten pictures since Andrew doesn't appear to be accomplishing too much anyway.

Colourpress Images uploaded via Imageshack.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing:D

I think he still looks good:) .

He hasn't lost it I'm still panting and drooling. Sucks that he only gets a day off b/c I read on the official site he's on engagement in Egypt until 30 of Nov.

xx hrh xx

Just needs a little workout in the gym, that's all. :)

ysbel said:
Just needs a little workout in the gym, that's all. :)
He can do sit-ups at home.

ha ha ha but andrew still look beautiful!!!!

Prince Andrew is in Egypt to inaugurate the new offices for British-Egyptian joint venture Vodafone Egypt

from getty

1.- Prince Andrew, Britain's special representative for international trade and investment (C) visits a Vodafone office 29 November 2005 in Cairo

2.- Prince Andrew, Britain's special representative for international trade and investment (R) and Paul Smith (L) of Dreams and Teams Sports Festival (L) are seen 29 November 2005 during a youth sports festival at the al-Geriza club in Cairo

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 64.jpg
    64.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
2005-10-30.
Prince Andrew meets PM of Egypt and visits natural gas plant of Edko, to 200 kilometers of the Cairo,

From terra

Attachments

• 71fa3c0e076c9g.jpg
    71fa3c0e076c9g.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back