Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 5: September 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for video!
Prince Michael looked quite regal as usual. The children dancing in kilts were lovely. Both Prince Michael and British military personnel enjoyed the visit.
Wouldn't that just chap Marie's hide if they offered Prince Michael the throne and not her?? :ROFLMAO:
If Russians were ever to offer the Crown to Prince Michael, it would mean that the same offer was extended to his wife. Is there an unkind British humour in you post?

Oh come on, Princess Michael appears so cool lately! :D Thank you all for the articles and the video! :flowers: Prince Michael looks so good!

Thanks for video!
Prince Michael looked quite regal as usual. The children dancing in kilts were lovely. Both Prince Michael and British military personnel enjoyed the visit.

If Russians were ever to offer the Crown to Prince Michael, it would mean that the same offer was extended to his wife. Is there an unkind British humour in you post?
You're reading too much into that Al. The Marie I am referring to is Maria Romanov.

Thanks for the clarifying. :flowers: Your comment came as a surprise to me because usually you tend to like Princess Michael.

Thanks for the clarifying. :flowers: Your comment came as a surprise to me because usually you tend to like Princess Michael.
Actually, I'm rather lukewarm about her. I think she's simply GORGEOUS and the camera LOVES her. I don't like her past references to Rent-a-Kent, etc., however, compared to Diana and Sarah, Princess Michael knows her duty and DOES her duty and she is to be commended and respected for that.

:flowers:BTW, I don't mean to come about terse, on the above comment, Russo is at work and has to hide her on-line forays so sometimes they are short and curt seeminly. . . :D

^ Spasiba, Dierna! :flowers: Ah, MC should be Empress somewhere, anywhere! Russia would be fine, I guess. She looked great, such camel coats are a must-have this season.;)

Prince Michael of Kent out last night in Mayfair, London. November 15/16, 2010.

** Pic ** belga **

Thank you for the videos, Kbk! :flowers: You seem to be a fan of the Kents.

Last edited:

Prince Michael of Kent attended the Collars & Coats Gala Ball, which marks
Battersea Dogs & Cats Home's 150th Anniversary at Battersea Power
station on November 25, 2010 in London.

** Pic **

I wonder if Princess Michael speaks Hungarian,as her mother is Hungarian as far as I've read.

Could be on the one hand, Lenora, on the other hand, she has moved a lot
in her childhood and youth, so it may have been difficult to learn the
language perfectly. Maybe one of our experts knows it better :)

On October 11, Princess Michael has attended the private preview of
this year's Pavilion of Art & Design London, Berkeley Square, London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

She looks wonderful, love her imperial updo! Thanks for updating us once again, Iceflower! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for updates on Prince and Princess Michael's activities!
Princess Michael looked regally relaxed making a public appearance.

Princess Michael looks quite regal with her hair worn up.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

The annual Sparks Winter Ball has taken place again in presence of it's
patron - I first thought the pics were old, as Princess Michael looked so
young on them, but seems like an effect of her hairdo ;)

Princess Michael of Kent and Roger Uttley attending Sparks Winter Ball 2010
held at the Park Plaza London, December 9, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Good observation, Iceflower.;) The photos look like they were taken back in the 80's and Princess Michael looks like she's in her 40s. A very nice hairstyle and make-up that makes her skin smoother - I love the result! :flowers:

Thanks for the update!
Princess Michael's ensemble and hairstyle remind me of the 1980s. She appears to look nice on these candid photos.

The Princess looks a bit odd in the first picture, IMO, but lovely as usual in the other two. :) I'm glad she's experimenting with her hair a bit more lately! Thanks for the pics, Iceflower! :flowers:

I for one think that the Edwardian hairstyle fits her the best.

You're more than welcome, Lenora! :flowers: Though both Prince and Princess Michael have participated in several documentaries (Prince Michael for example presented a documentary about Nicholas II. and Alexandra, Princess Michael gave an interview for the movie "Oh my god"), there's sadly no documentary about them yet. At least not that I am aware of.

Thanks for posting Prince and Princess Michael's Christmas card!:flowers: The card is lovely. They appear to be a perfect couple.

Thank you for posting the Christmas card, it's lovely! Don't you think it looks like it's part of the Bryan Adams photoshoot?? ;)

Thank you for posting the Christmas card, it's lovely! Don't you think it looks like it's part of the Bryan Adams photoshoot?? ;)

Pardon my naiveté, but what photoshoot? Can you share the link?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom