The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you for your reply, Al bina. Thats what I did, but they are so small, can't enlarge them and I can't get a password, cause I have no company or something...

Old 06-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Michael of Kent recently visited an aviation museum in Canada:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/8196-p...iation-museum/

Old 06-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Pic 12.6.2009

Barbara Lord, Robert Powell, HRH Princess Michael of Kent, Rick
Wakeman at Sparks Tribute Gala and annual fundraiser celebrating
achievements in medicine and medical research held at Grosvenor
House London, England, June 12, 2009

-------> Pic
Old 06-13-2009, 05:35 PM
Serene Highness

She is stunning in that last pic. She really suits her hair up.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Thats is a stunning photo of Princess Michael, she looks incredible. Lucky her to meet Robert Powell.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thanks for this picture, she really looks great
Old 06-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Majesty

Yes, she looks quite beautiful with her hair up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
She is stunning in that last pic. She really suits her hair up.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Majesty

It is nice to see Princess Michael being invited to a serious fundraiser related to the medical science. Joining the above opinion, I have to say that she looked gorgeous. I am not sure about a silver top though.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Here are a few more additional pics of Princess Michael at
the Sparks Tribute Gala on Friday, so you can take a better
look

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 06-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you so much Iceflower, once again you have come up with some rare and fantastic pics. Princess M looks truly stunning. She really has that WOW factor that I don't think any other Royal lady since Diana has had and that's why those of us who love her, love her! BTW are those new earrings?
Old 06-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I LOVE her too
Thanks Iceflower, great pictures! I think, those earrings are really new and also beautfiul.
Here, on Flickr I found a quite new picture of Princess Michael (you can watch it in a VERY big size)...

Flickr Photo Download: Cagliari
Old 06-17-2009, 02:19 AM
Aristocracy

OK, here's a question I can't seem to find the answer to so I'm hoping maybe someone else can. What name/names do you think (unless of course you know the answer) the kents identification states? For example, their library card, or credit card, or movie rental cards hehe... You get the idea.

"Michael Windsor"
"Marie Christine Windsor"
"Michael Kent" (a name I heard the Queen refer to him as when introducing him to the leader of Poland in a video posted here).

I'm curious but can't find the answer. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2009, 04:08 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Good question, PrinceS; I remember to have seen a copy of the wedding certificate of Charles and Camilla, where he is officially referred as "His Royal Highness Prince Charles Philip Arthur George THE PRINCE OF WALES", and his father is referred as "His Royal Highness the Prince Philip". http://i39.tinypic.com/bvkte.jpg
I guess in wedding certificates are used the complete and official identification state of a person, so I guess these are the identification states of Charles and Philip; so I guess that Prince Michael's identification state is "His Royal Highness Prince Michael George Charles Franklin".
Old 06-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Thank you so much Iceflower, once again you have come up with some rare and fantastic pics. Princess M looks truly stunning. She really has that WOW factor that I don't think any other Royal lady since Diana has had and that's why those of us who love her, love her! BTW are those new earrings?
The Royal Family would be pretty dreary now without PM
Old 06-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Pics 21.6.2009

Prince Michael of Kent attends the British F1 Grand Prix on
June 21, 2009 in London, England. On pic two you can also
see the Duke of Kent and I think one of Lady Helen's sons,
the Duke of Kent's grandson.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 06-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

mmm...was he wearing a shirt or a table-cloth??? It's terrible!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up wow wow wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAfan View Post
Good question, PrinceS; I remember to have seen a copy of the wedding certificate of Charles and Camilla, where he is officially referred as "His Royal Highness Prince Charles Philip Arthur George THE PRINCE OF WALES", and his father is referred as "His Royal Highness the Prince Philip". http://i39.tinypic.com/bvkte.jpg
I guess in wedding certificates are used the complete and official identification state of a person, so I guess these are the identification states of Charles and Philip; so I guess that Prince Michael's identification state is "His Royal Highness Prince Michael George Charles Franklin".
where did you get the wedding certificate from. ? i am most impressed, did you order the certificate yourself, i say this as i have never seen it published in the uk (thats not to say it has not). you may be aware that i am a family historian and researching my own family tree, so i know if is possiable for one to order (for a small fee) BMD certs for ones own use, but that of royal family, well i am not too sure about that. well this is very very !!. have you got anymore that you can share with us ? . if so please be a and show us !! well done mate
Old 06-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Aristocracy

I remember seeing pictures of Charles and Dianas certificate, in books about their wedding. I don't remember what titles were listed, but they did list his 4 names.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I fear this is the only document I can share with you; I have downloaded this picture from a website a lot of time ago, but unfortunately now I can't remember which site was it...
Old 06-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
... [snipped] ** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Prince Michael of Kent is definitely more handsome than his brother. The chequered shirt did spoilt the whole look by awkwardly standing out.

Tags
prince michael of kent, princess michael of kent