Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 4: September 2006-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it's not been very diplomatic nor polite to make that kind of statements in public and to compare her children with others of the family, but it's so normal. I've heard so many fathers and mothers before that do so, their proudness and love makes them forget anything else, so I think Princess Michael should not really be critized for that..;) :)

I think that Vatican dress looked rather sexy for the occasion, even if it is worn today.

I don't know about Freddie, but Lady Grabriella has certainly turned out to be an lovely lady any parents would be proud of.

There's nothing wrong with bragging about your children (all parents do it), but she didn't have to compare them to the other royals, because then it turns into an insult. She should've just said, "I think my children are very bright" and just left it at that.

Same thought that I had, Incas, on the one hand I like that dress very much, it looks elegant and as you said sexy at the same time, but on the other hand maybe a bit too much for a visit like this ;) :)
Pics from 1989 and 1990:

(Royalty M.)

Incas said:
I think that Vatican dress looked rather sexy for the occasion, even if it is worn today.

I'm with you Incas and
she had worn it queen's funeral service, amazing!! (UPPA)
2m4zyuv.jpg

Great finding, Madjenn! It's always nice to compare recycled dresses. Once again maybe not the right occasion for that dress, a little more clothing material would maybe have been more appropriate ;)

Extremely great pics, as always, Iceflower, you are the best source!!!
It's impressive that the Princess Michael can still wear that black dress after so many years!

2ns02z6.jpg
4ckruqu.jpg
2n8slmr.jpg

(pics from seeger)

You are most welcome, Romy, and I agree with you about wearing that dress :)
Several pics from 1990, the one with the child is quite cute, isn't it?:

(Royalty Monthly)

A portrait of Ella and Fred - I like it as it's very natural:

(Majesty)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that one is really sweet, Iceflower :wub:

Some very nice close-ups:

(from capital pictures)

Thanks a lot for these Romy, there were some I had not seen before :)
Two more pics from 1990:

(Royalty Monthly 1990)

Wonderful, Iceflower! I love her dresses, hats and jewellery, so many ideas and so many great styles...
Some more pics:

(from gettyimages)

Uoooo!! thanks a lot of Romy for you many pics. Iceflower I love first pic of Princess Marie Christine with black hat, her smile and her green eyes are radiant, thanks. Today I found this funny pic, Frederick is so lovely.
2drt6wk.jpg

(image from Profimedia)

Romy and Madjenn, your pics are great, so many wonderful smiles on your pics, Romy, and Madjenn your family pic is too cute, I think I've already posted another one from that day. Very sweet! :)

Some pics from 1991 and 1992:

(Majesty + Royalty Monthly)

Whatever people have against her personally, you can't deny that the lady has taste and glamour... she must be one of the poorer members of the family, but she is the best dressed!!!

she really is beautiful and elegant.

A nice portrait of Princess Michael, I think she holds one of her books in her hands..

Portrait

Last edited by a moderator:
still laughing at the story linked -thank incas
she has a right to be proud of her children, discretion as never been part of her charm.

Princess Michael of Kent at the SPARKS Winter Ball held at the London Hilton on Park Lane, London, England - 14.12.06 - She looked wonderful :)
Pic 1 Pic 2

iceflower said:
Here are several pics of the Princess Michael during her safari in South Africa last year:
Well, this is something out of the ordinary! Great work iceflower. :)

Interesting pictures, thank you iceflower. :flowers:

I wouldn't have chosen the outfit shown in picture 3, too many creepy crawlies and you can't run that fast in a skirt that length. :ermm: :lol:
Was she on a fashion shoot?

Skydragon said:
Was she on a fashion shoot?
Yes, her eye was on the two leopards. :)

I have to agree, I think Princess Michael is just beautiful, and she has such a sense of style! Prince Michael, however, is not my cup of tea. I think he is a little too obsessed with looking like Czar Nicholas II and that he needs to quit being quite so, well, for lack of a better word, I find him to be a touch pompous. But, Princess Michael, lovely lady. She makes up for him--its a shame the royals never really seemed to like her--I always thought it was because they don't like Prince Michael, though.

By the way, Sara, I read on another post where you got to meet Prince Charles--how exciting! I envy you--
Janet

Pics 27.3.2007

Wonderful new pictures of the Princess Michael:

Princess Michael of Kent on her pushbike as she supports the 'Sparks' cycle in the Parcs Charity event in London, UK on March 27, 2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2
More pics can be seen here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom