Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 4: September 2006-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your reply, Al bina. Thats what I did, but they are so small, can't enlarge them and I can't get a password, cause I have no company or something... :nonono:

Pic 12.6.2009

Barbara Lord, Robert Powell, HRH Princess Michael of Kent, Rick
Wakeman at Sparks Tribute Gala and annual fundraiser celebrating
achievements in medicine and medical research held at Grosvenor
House London, England, June 12, 2009

-------> Pic

She is stunning in that last pic. She really suits her hair up.

:previous:
Thats is a stunning photo of Princess Michael, she looks incredible. Lucky her to meet Robert Powell. :flowers:

Thanks for this picture, she really looks great :rolleyes:

It is nice to see Princess Michael being invited to a serious fundraiser related to the medical science. Joining the above opinion, I have to say that she looked gorgeous. I am not sure about a silver top though.

Here are a few more additional pics of Princess Michael at
the Sparks Tribute Gala on Friday, so you can take a better
look :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thank you so much Iceflower, once again you have come up with some rare and fantastic pics. Princess M looks truly stunning. She really has that WOW factor that I don't think any other Royal lady since Diana has had and that's why those of us who love her, love her! BTW are those new earrings?

I LOVE her too :)
Thanks Iceflower, great pictures! I think, those earrings are really new and also beautfiul.
Here, on Flickr I found a quite new picture of Princess Michael (you can watch it in a VERY big size)...:flowers:

Flickr Photo Download: Cagliari

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, here's a question I can't seem to find the answer to so I'm hoping maybe someone else can. What name/names do you think (unless of course you know the answer) the kents identification states? For example, their library card, or credit card, or movie rental cards hehe... You get the idea.

"Michael Windsor"
"Marie Christine Windsor"
"Michael Kent" (a name I heard the Queen refer to him as when introducing him to the leader of Poland in a video posted here).

I'm curious but can't find the answer. Thanks!

Good question, PrinceS; I remember to have seen a copy of the wedding certificate of Charles and Camilla, where he is officially referred as "His Royal Highness Prince Charles Philip Arthur George THE PRINCE OF WALES", and his father is referred as "His Royal Highness the Prince Philip". http://i39.tinypic.com/bvkte.jpg
I guess in wedding certificates are used the complete and official identification state of a person, so I guess these are the identification states of Charles and Philip; so I guess that Prince Michael's identification state is "His Royal Highness Prince Michael George Charles Franklin".

Thank you so much Iceflower, once again you have come up with some rare and fantastic pics. Princess M looks truly stunning. She really has that WOW factor that I don't think any other Royal lady since Diana has had and that's why those of us who love her, love her! BTW are those new earrings?

The Royal Family would be pretty dreary now without PM

Pics 21.6.2009

Prince Michael of Kent attends the British F1 Grand Prix on
June 21, 2009 in London, England. On pic two you can also
see the Duke of Kent and I think one of Lady Helen's sons,
the Duke of Kent's grandson.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

mmm...was he wearing a shirt or a table-cloth??? It's terrible!

wow wow wow

Good question, PrinceS; I remember to have seen a copy of the wedding certificate of Charles and Camilla, where he is officially referred as "His Royal Highness Prince Charles Philip Arthur George THE PRINCE OF WALES", and his father is referred as "His Royal Highness the Prince Philip". http://i39.tinypic.com/bvkte.jpg
I guess in wedding certificates are used the complete and official identification state of a person, so I guess these are the identification states of Charles and Philip; so I guess that Prince Michael's identification state is "His Royal Highness Prince Michael George Charles Franklin".

:ohmy: where did you get the wedding certificate from. ? i am most impressed, did you order the certificate yourself, i say this as i have never seen it published in the uk (thats not to say it has not). you may be aware that i am a family historian and researching my own family tree, so i know if is possiable for one to order (for a small fee) BMD certs for ones own use, but that of royal family, well i am not too sure about that. well this is very very :cool: !!. have you got anymore that you can share with us ? . if so please be a :angel: and show us !! ;) well done mate :)

I remember seeing pictures of Charles and Dianas certificate, in books about their wedding. I don't remember what titles were listed, but they did list his 4 names.

Last edited:
I fear this is the only document I can share with you; I have downloaded this picture from a website a lot of time ago, but unfortunately now I can't remember which site was it...

Al_bina said:
Prince Michael of Kent is definitely more handsome than his brother. The chequered shirt did spoilt the whole look by awkwardly standing out.

I agree with you, Prince Michael is definitely the more handsome of the two.
But then, I've always had a weak spot for Prince Michael; he is really remarkably alike Emperor Nicholas II, it's almost eerie.

I agree with you, Prince Michael is definitely the more handsome of the two.
But then, I've always had a weak spot for Prince Michael; he is really remarkably alike Emperor Nicholas II, it's almost eerie.

yes the princes grandfather king george v, was even more like his cousin the tsar, they was almost like twins. the story goes when the tsarevitch (the future tsar) was over in the uk for the wedding of the future king george v and the princess may of teck, he was given on a quite few occasions, best wishes for a happy marriage ahead, apparently he was mistaken for the bridegroom !!!!:lol:

Pic 22.6.2009

HRH Princess Michael of Kent watches from the Royal Box on
Centre Court during the 2009 Wimbledon Championships at the
All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club Wimbledon London,
June 22, 2009

----> Pic

A number of posts pertaining to correction and its necessity have been removed.

wbenson
British Forums Moderator

Pic 23.6.2009

Princess Michael of Kent at the "Elephant Parade"
launch event, London, England. June 23, 2009

Very strong colour, but altogether nice for a
summer evening :)

------> Pic

Pic 30.6.2009

Prince Micheal of Kent arriving at the Dorchester Hotel
London, England - 30.06.09

-----> Pic

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent take their royal roles seriously, especially the prince. Since I've been a member of this forum I have realised that they are worthy of their royal status.

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent take their royal roles seriously, especially the prince. Since I've been a member of this forum I have realised that they are worthy of their royal status.
Yes, I agree with you, and that goes for all first cousins of the Queen; The Dukes of Kent and Gloucst., and Princess Alexandra. The problem is with the younger royals.

HRH Princess Michael of Kent watches from the Royal Box on Centre
Court during the 2009 Wimbledon Championships at the All England
Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London, July 1, 2009

------> Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom