Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 4: September 2006-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 23.4.2007

HRH Prince Michael of Kent holding a speech at the 'Make Roads Safe' press conference held at the Institution of Civil Engineering, London, England - 23.04.07 - Michael Schumacher or Lord Robertson have also been there, wenn has more pics:

Pic 23.04.2007

Skydragon said:
Princess Pushy brags about offspring

Every proud parent loves to boast of their children's great abilities in life. But when you happen to be part of the Royal Family, a greater degree of politeness and discretion is expected when publicly proclaiming the virtues of your offspring.

Princess Pushy brags about offspring | the Daily Mail

They clearly get their brains from their fathers side! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

But, from the article I didn't read she actually named names. The writer makes us believe that she meant William and Harry by pointing those two cousins out. Where she talks is clearly put in parenthesis to let us know that she is saying this or that. However, the writer doesn't say she brought up the Princes, but insinuated that. She could have meant cousins on her side or cousins other than the Princes. Until I read more or hear from my own ears what exactly she said, I can not judge her on this one.:)

Avalon said:
Here are some recent pictures of Prince Michael, Princess Michael and Ella from Isifa

Thanks for posting the nice pics, Avalon, it's very nice to see Ella going out with her parents. Any idea when and where these pictures were taken? I had seen them at Isifa as well, but it confused me a bit that no date was added..:)

iceflower said:
Thanks for posting the nice pics, Avalon, it's very nice to see Ella going out with her parents. Any idea when and where these pictures were taken? I had seen them at Isifa as well, but it confused me a bit that no date was added..:)

You're most welcome Iceflower. :flowers:
I'm certain the pictures are from May 9 or 10. It was an evening dedicated to Josephine Hart, a well-known Irish writer.
I think Princess Michael is a good friend of Josephine Hart (I'm not sure however because I wasn't able to find the article I read it in).

Thanks a lot for the additional information concerning my question, Avalon :flowers: , as Princess Michael has written some books herself, it's easy to imagine she's a friend of Josephine Hart :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that old pics should be posted here now and it would be so nice to see more of these, so here's one, the Princess Michael riding, unfortunately I do not know when exactly the pic was taken :wub: :

http://i10.tinypic.com/5xdm92v.jpg

Pics 21.5.2007

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attend a private dinner hosted by Cartier on May 21, 2007 in London, England. Photos by Benett/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2

Romy said:
Thank you Iceflower for the pictures, it's the typical Princess Michael style, isn't it? She surely does not need these wide clothes, but she seems to like these...:)
Indeed, Princess Michael often wears that kind of special dresses, the most important thing is that she herself does feel comfortable and I'm sure she does and I also think she looks good with it :)

Here are two older pics:

1996 - 1
1996 - 2

Now I understand your words better, thank you for that, Warren!!

Iceflower, thank you for posting older pictures again, very strong colours she wore then, with that yellow and green, I like the pictures very much!
I have one of the Princess Michael with her children at an official event at the end of the 80s
http://i11.tinypic.com/6748oxt.jpg
and one of her in 1991
http://i19.tinypic.com/67yrsx2.jpg

The pic with the children you've posted, Romy, is really great, thanks for sharing. Ella is so cute on it and Frederik
hasn't changed much since then, has he? ;) :) Well, he has cut his hair..;)

Here are two more older pics:

Princess Michael with Princess Diana at Wimbledon in 1991

and with Jose Carreras in 1991

I like your pics so much, Iceflower, and it's nice you liked mine, well, Frederick has grown a bit, but the rest hasn't changed much, there you are right :wub:
It's interesting to see her with Princess Diana, I cannot remember many pictures like that!
I post two pics from 1992 with the couple and from 1995 of the Princess alone:

http://i10.tinypic.com/61ob49d.jpg
http://i8.tinypic.com/6g2hhs9.jpg

I love this thread! Everyone has posted such unique, great pictures. I have some to post. These are Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and family, old ones, so I don't know where to post them besides here, as they surely aren't "current events". They are all from Peter Lane's book on Princess Michael.
The glamorous side of the princess
The family at Nether Lypiatt Manor, their Gloucestershire home
Proud parents with baby Freddie
The Prince and Princess with their labrador in front of their country house
the princess riding in the Mayfield Horse Trials in 1983
going to play tennis in London
presenting the Women Mean Business Award in 1984
The prince and princess at Wimbledon tennis
a nice one for the tiara lovers
at the Badminton Horse Trials
in Monte Carlo, july 1985

CasiraghiTrio said:
These are Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and family, old ones, so I don't know where to post them besides here, as they surely aren't "current events".
The post has been moved from the BRF picture thread to the Prince & Princess Michael thread. This thread is titled "News and Pictures", which includes 'old pictures', though I don't think we want much 'old news'. :)

Pics 15.6.2007

Thanks for all the wonderful pics, Romy and CasiraghiTrio, so many great surprises :)

Here are the newest pics from today:
HRH Prince Michael the Duke of Kent salutes the ensign at the Merchant Navy Falkland's War Memorial in
Trinity Gardens after a sunset ceremony on June 15, 2007 in London. Vincent/Getty
Pic 1
Pic 2

Good heavens. Wonderful pic Madjenn, have you any more from that event?

Thanks! Very interesting story - the things that go on!

Pics 24.6.2007

Thanks a lot for that fantastic and rare family pic at the birthday party, Madjenn :)

HRH Prince Michael of Kent attends the Cartier ''Style and Luxe'' lunch at the Goodwood Festival
of Speed on the Earl of March's private lawn on June 24, 2007 in Goodwood, England. Dave Benett/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2

Pic 25.6.2007

25 JUNE 2007 : Princess Michael of Kent at The Wimbledon Championships 2007 , LONDON , UK Pic: Brian Mackness / Professional Sport

----> Princess Michael

Pics 26.6.2007

Yesterday Princess Michael was there, today her husband watched a match:

Tennis - Wimbledon Championships 2007 - Day Two - All England Club
Prince Michael of Kent (centre) in the Royal box on Centre Court during The All England Lawn Tennis Championship at Wimbledon 26 June 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thank you for all the new pictures, Iceflower and Madjenn, I also liked to see the family at the official events the whole British family attended in the last two weeks, that are not posted here but in the general threads..

I post two older pics again - the first one is from an event in the year 1995 the second one as well if I'm right.

http://i16.tinypic.com/4uo6lci.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/68m58y0.jpg

Pic 28.6.2007

I love pics of royals together with little "flower children" in general, so I really enjoyed that pic you've posted,
Romy, thanks a lot :flowers:

Here's the newest pic of a very concentrated Prince Michael :):

Tennis - Wimbledon Championships 2007 - Day Four - All England Club

Prince Michael of Kent (bottom centre) watches Great Britain´s Tim Henman in action against Spain´s Feliciano Lopez
during The All England Lawn Tennis Championship at Wimbledon 28 June ----> Pic

Sorry to ask, but does Princess Michael of kent hold the style of HRH? I think she was married before.

Sorry to ask, but does Princess Michael of kent hold the style of HRH? I think she was married before.

Princess Michael was indeed married before - her first husband was English banker Thomas Troubridg, the son of Sir Peter Troubridge, 6th Baronet.
However, she is Her Royal Highness since her marriage to Prince Michael of Kent.

And despite her fat legs she's the epitomy of what a Royal Highness should be.

And despite her fat legs she's the epitomy of what a Royal Highness should be.
Oh dear! :eek: Prince Michael is the only royal highness in that relationship! His wife is too loud and too willing to inform everyone of her opinions to be considered the epitome of a 'royal highness'.

skydragon, she is of course not english and less reserved, more tempremental perhaps.

Oh dear! :eek: Prince Michael is the only royal highness in that relationship! His wife is too loud and too willing to inform everyone of her opinions to be considered the epitome of a 'royal highness'.

skydragon, she is of course not english and less reserved, more tempremental perhaps.
Not being English shouldn't come into it, I don't mind where she comes from. :flowers:The Dutch, Danish, Belgium, Norwegian, Spanish etc royals and their partners, are so much more refined. All in MO! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom