Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 5: September 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. It is obvious that, if she has ever said it, it was said privately!! And what has that to do with Princess Michael loving publicity? Nonsense. But the poor woman will always have her critics.

Well... Princess Michael was not fond of the late Diana, Princess of Wales and said so on multiple occasions. Her opinion on the Wales' marriage turned out to be accurate. Furthermore,a fair number of TRF members shared it.
Now Princess Michael has got more or less the same opinion about Miss Middleton. Who knows? ... but she might be correct again.

And why would MC or anyone 'shut their mouth' when it comes to the future King's wife? Everyone in England (and abroad) has an opinion, why not express it?! Freedom of speech, remember? ;) Princess Michael hasn't offended anyone and she hasn't speculated on anything either. Moreover, someone needed to talk IMHO, and make William 'get the message' at last! lol

Prince Michael of Kent visiting the Goodwood Revival 2010 on September
18, 2010. The Goodwood Revival is a historic motor race meeting.

** Pic **

Well... Princess Michael was not fond of the late Diana, Princess of Wales and said so on multiple occasions. Her opinion on the Wales' marriage turned out to be accurate. Furthermore,a fair number of TRF members shared it.
Now Princess Michael has got more or less the same opinion about Miss Middleton. Who knows? ... but she might be correct again.
Actually from what I read (The Diana Chronicles, Diana, The Way We Were) by the time of the divorce and the Princess of Wales' death relations between the too were warmer. Around the time of the divorce Princess Michael sent a letter to Diana telling her it would be ridiculous of Diana to curtsy to her. When the Princess was killed PM and the Duchess of Kent sent letters to Paul Burell expressing their grief..

But I do think PM is entitled to her own opinions.

Married into the BRF for 32 years and still hasn't learned to think before opening her mouth especially when discussing the BRF. The woman loves publicity of any kind.

This may just be the press taking MC's comments out of context, but if it is true, this is just aniother example of how the Princess Pushy is a complete loose cannon who will do anything to attract attention or make some money. IMO, its pretty naive of MC to have made such comments.

So maybe in her opinion, Prince William should do the royal old school thing and marry his father's second cousin, Lady Gabriella. Ta Ta...surprise :p

Oh no, first Gabriella has to marry Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia!:p:p

That's right. Princess Michael and the late Princess of Wales were on friendly terms with each other. But only the two women would be able to know that for sure.

This article is absurd, but I'm sure it won't give Princess Michael sleepless nights. :D

In this context, I would like, en passant, to mention that Prince Michael looked dashing once again and I hope that he enjoyed the meeting!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to me that the late Diana, Princess of Wales, re-evaluated relationships with people around her and attempted to mend fences with some of them after her divorce.

At least Marie-Christine is a genuine person. Just like her dear mother.

It appears to me that the late Diana, Princess of Wales, re-evaluated relationships with people around her and attempted to mend fences with some of them after her divorce.
Yes I agree. What I like about PM is that she's blunt and honest. Perhaps too blunt at times.:)

Good for Ella to continue her studies. Anthropology is very interesting, IMO. As to Princess Michael's charitable work, I feel that the papers owed that to her. Shall we call it 'atonement'? ;)

Ms. Seward's postive opinion on Princess Michael's charity work has been a pleasant surprise to read. Finally she has been recongised for something good.

Prince Michael slams marriage claim

Prince Michael of Kent has dismissed speculation about the state of his marriage, saying although he and his wife spend a "lot of time apart" they have a "tremendous" relationship.

Read more: The Press Association: Prince Michael slams marriage claim

Russia hails Prince Michael, the Royal Family member with Tsarist blood in his veins

"I try to break down the prejudices and allow the two sides to get to know each other better," he told The Sunday Telegraph.

Read more: Russia hails Prince Michael, the Royal Family member with Tsarist blood in his veins - Telegraph

Prince Michael of Kent admits he and his wife spend 'a lot of time apart' but dismisses marriage rumours | Mail Online

Prince Michael of Kent has shrugged off questions about the state of his marriage, insisting they have a 'tremendous' relationship.
The Queen's cousin admitted that he and his wife spend 'a lot of time apart' but insisted that was only because they had different interests.
Michael, who has been married to the Princess for 32 years, said their separate interests made for a 'richer' life together.
'I think people put two and two together and make five. We spend a lot of time apart,' he told the Sunday Telegraph.
'The Princess is a writer and she likes to get to write. We both have different interests and, although some coincide, this makes for a much richer life than always doing the same thing. So we have a tremendous (married) life and we enjoy practically all of it.'

It is a ridiculous claim. Had there been significant troubles in the marriage, Prince and Princess Michael would have separated and divorced long ago.

PM is getting formal recognition for her charity work very soon. IMO it's time she got the Royal Family Order as well, with even Camilla getting it I think it smacks of a kind of persecution, but maybe that's just me.

Majesty Magazine - The Quality Royal Magazine

I think one has to rely on the judgement of HM. She decides who gets the RFO, and I for one believe that HM herself can form a view on whether it is appropriate for MC to have one or not.

It is obvious that Princess Michael will not get the RFO due to reasons known only to Her Majesty. If she does, I shall be be greatly surprised.

It is not the first time that rumours about the state of the marriage have appeared. We can all remember the stories about MC's soiree in Venice with the Russian billionaire, or the Texan oil baron.

Prince Michael on his journey to Russia in September: visiting the new Vostok
and DA Gas Plant near Saratov, the Saratov War Memorial and museum,
attending a performance at the Saratov Opera and meeting with students
at the Saratov Technical University.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery **

Wouldn't that just chap Marie's hide if they offered Prince Michael the throne and not her?? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom