Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 5: September 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I would wear something big like that in the daytime. Of course, my jewelry is costume and not all real. My only issue is that when I wear a necklace that big and chunky and its hot, my neck gets sweaty. How hot has it been in London recently. Pretty much...its pure Princess Michael.

The Princess as always looks Lovely and Royal. No doubt about. Its a shame that they were born a 100 years too late.

Well, the cut is quite discreet (IMHO not the right one for big events) though the necklace overall looks big and chunky in the end. After watching it a few times and after a little research I have to correct myself as the stones are pebbles. I also believe it's possible that the stones are aventurines which aren't that expensive. :flowers:

However, it looks great and IMO the right eye-catcher as the rest of this outfit was rather "plain".

I liked both appearances. The necklace - emeralds or not - looks fantastic! Quite a busy week for Princess Michael. :)

The necklace doesn''t look like emeralds, it looks too dull.
And to wear emeralds that size to Wimbledon is a bit showy offy.

Agreed, definately not emeralds. Jade?

:previous:
The Wimbledon and the Range Rover birthday party ... Princess Michael appears to be busy.

As she was once famously quoted as saying, she is never one to turn down a free hot meal!

And you believe she was serious when she said that? :lol:

In the two pictures you could mistake the stones of the necklace for emeralds because of the colour. I have seen other pictures in which the stones look far more pale. So jade or aventurines are good guesses.

As she was once famously quoted as saying, she is never one to turn down a free hot meal!

That makes me laugh. I'm sure its more that she enjoys people and being out and about, but funny way of putting it non the less.

That makes me laugh. I'm sure its more that she enjoys people and being out and about, but funny way of putting it non the less.

I am sure it is not the only thing that she had said and regretted subsequently!

I am sure it is not the only thing that she had said and regretted subsequently!

Well, that's probably because she knows the journalists always twist her words.;)
M-C is an intelligent and witty woman, as far as I know. That was definitely humour and nothing more.:)

Well, that's probably because she knows the journalists always twist her words.;)
M-C is an intelligent and witty woman, as far as I know. That was definitely humour and nothing more.:)

Sure, one would hope!

Lovely picture of the family.
Am waiting for the Daily Mail to suggest that the seller is Princess Michael herself, writing and selling off these cards for profit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why one would sell Christmas cards from Prince and Princess Michael...moreover it seems that they sent the card to some friends if not relatives, selling it seems to me rather tacky.

As far as I know Princess Michael has sent those Christmas cards with the picture of Freddie's wedding to all of the charities and organizations she's involved with too.

I think the whole business is rather tacky!

Prince Michael of Kent attends the qualifying session of the Formula One
British Grand Prix at Silverstone on July 10, 2010 in Northampton, England.

** Pic **

Thank you for the pictures Iceflower.:flowers: Prince Michael looks as regal as ever!!

I have a question concerning Marie Christine. I can not remember having ever seen a picture of her before her wedding with Michael,as a young woman, child, teenager..... Does anybody have pictures or know where to find them? Thanks in advance!

She has an autobiography that Russo has read and got at the library a long time ago that might. In fact, Russo might go hunt that down and re-read it.

Perhaps this may be the only book in which old pictures could be included (sadly I still haven't bought it).

From what I've read after the scandal concerning her father in 1985 Prince Michael phased all pictures of the Princess before their wedding out. There are still no pictures available and actually that's the oldest picture of MC I know:

http://i31.tinypic.com/358cmmd.jpg

There might be old articles with pictures, though.

Thanks, Di. You're a star!:flowers:;) Is this picture from before the wedding? Pity that there are no other pictures, she must have been stunning. I mean even with 65 she still is!

Isn't there anything from when she was married to what's-his-name-Trowbridge?

Yes, Thomas Troubridge. No, there aren't any pictures either. Perhaps there may be old articles from papers and magazines before 1985 with some pictures of her earlier life, but after 1985 nothing has been published anymore. From what I know it must have been such a horrible experience for MC that her father was a subject in the British press back then that she decided everything before her marriage is strictly private.

Thanks, Di. You're a star!:flowers:;) Is this picture from before the wedding?

Yes, apparently it is from the seventies. I agree with PrinceS, she looks a bit like a Hippie. ;)

What a great find! MC has a bit of a hippie look :zen:

My thoughts exactly! ;) This is amazing, I realised just now that I never saw M-C looking younger than this! Thanks for sharing, Dierna!:flowers:

In the book "MC-The adventures of a Maverick Princess" there is a pic of her at 16 with jet black hair and she is stunning.

Thanks for the photo!
I have to say that Princess Michael's look is similar to the people of that generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom