Peter Phillips News and Pictures 1: June 2003-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually pleasure ,lol but i'm confused ...i found another article yesterday indicating on wednesday the 19th he was at this rugby award show with "autumn"
supposely she's the now girlfriend for about 9 month's ...
------------------DIARY.

The Evening Standard (London, England); 5/20/2004

MY PICTURE shows Peter Phillips and his management consultant girlfriend Autumn Kelly, who danced the night away at the PRA Rugby Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel last night. While the swings and roundabouts of Zara Phillips's love life are well known, her elder brother Peter, who is tenth in line to the throne, has been keeping a low profile since splitting from cod-liver oil heiress Elizabeth Iorio two years ago. Peter and Autumn, a Canadian and keen ice hockey player, have been stepping out for nine months.

As an act of devotion Autumn asked her company to transfer her to London so she could see more of Peter who, at 26, is four years her junior. How sweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL Wow! :woot: Peter and and little sis Zara seem to be just like their royal kin folk.. . when it comes to two-timming their better halfs.. :lol: gosh wait until the tabloids find out.. they could have a firld day with this! tsk tsk Shame on yah Peter...

there's an article about peter and the air hostess 'monique' apparently it happen when he was with elizabeth Iorio ..the article is in my group i want to post it here however, it has explicit deals of their one night stand ...

PETER PHILLIPS WON'T MARRY LOVER BECAUSE SHE'S CANADIAN
(LATEST NEWS ON PETER )

16:09pm 6th June 2004
Although Peter Phillips has been going out with girlfriend Autumn Kelly for nine months and has taken her home to meet his mother, Princess Anne, the Royal romeo has no intention of marrying her - because she does not come from the 'best sort of background'.

Peter, 26, who is tenth in line to the throne, has surprised his friends by saying that while he is quite happy to enjoy an intimate relationship with Miss Kelly, she is not the 'right type' of girl for him to marry.

And he hinted that one of the reasons for her unsuitability was her being born in Canada.

'I could never marry a Canadian,' he told one close chum. 'The girl who will be the right one for me will be English. For the sake of my family she just has to come from a good, solid British family.'

Peter, who works for the Williams Formula One motor racing team, is understood to have laid down these 'terms of engagement' to Autumn early on in their relationship but she has chosen to stay with him because, as another friend of Peter's puts it, 'she is quite simply in love with him'.

At her home near Montreal, Autumn's mother Kathleen McCarthy said yesterday she would be surprised if the Royal Family might oppose her daughter's relationship with Peter.

'I've met him a few times and he's a great guy, a really nice person. Isn't that what counts, not the woman's nationality?' she said. 'I have no idea whether, when it came down to it, they would let him marry a foreigner, but I think attitudes towards things like that have changed. Autumn is a very serious and intelligent young woman. She's only 26 but she knows the world.'

Grand Prix meeting

The couple met at the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal last summer but the romance, which began in earnest last October - and was first revealed here shortly afterwards - has been conducted discreetly.

It was not until last month that Autumn accompanied Peter as his official guest at a public event, a rugby awards dinner in London.

Another friend explains: 'Until that night Peter had kept Autumn very much in the background - most of the time their dates consisted of staying at the house he shares with a male friend in Oxford. And one of the reasons for that is because Autumn is not quite, how can one put this, the right sort.'

His idea of the perfect future wife must be galling for Autumn, who gave up her job as a management consultant in Montreal to move to the UK to be closer to Peter. She now has a job in the London office of an American computer distributor.

Peter's views on the suitability - or not - of a citizen born in Canada (the majority of whose citizens still regard his grandmother, the Queen, as their head of state) are particularly odd, given that his previous longterm love was an American, Elizabeth Iorio, the 28-year-old daughter of a Massachusetts cod-liver-oil tycoon.

But then, as Miss Iorio told an interviewer after their three-year romance broke up: 'Peter is somewhat young in many ways.'

Recent columns

First and foremost I must say I am thrilled that my fav. forum is back online. Thank whomever is responsible for returing it to us.

Second, she's 26???????? All the reports have her at 6 years OLDER than Peter.

Well, if this is true it changes how I feel about Peter. He is stringing her alone and will only hurt her.

Personally, I think Beth was from the right back ground. Upper crust, old money, and rich........Just the type Peter needs.

actually i've read she was 4 years his senior ..but i agree if he's string her along shame on him

and i second the emotion about the site i'm glad is up as well

bibi

i don't believe the article fully ...i mean even the reporter (adam helliker) find it odd that peter would say such thing given the fact he dated an american !! so of course i researched the reporter and so far all that he's reported on peter has been the truth ...so i'm lost as usual

Originally posted by bibiny87@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:18 pm
Well that sounds stupid. You should marry someone for lover NOT their nationality. Peter is technically a commoner and although he is the Queen's grandson he is not a memeber of the royal family nor is even in the British "upper class" as he has not title. Being a Canadian myself, we recognize Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II as our head of state and we're part of the commonwealth.

I am glad that Peter's views most likely do not represent the views of Her Majesty. Also I believe one of the Queen's cousin's married a Canadian and she was over the moon about it.

Originally posted by timtonruben359+Jun 9th, 2004 - 7:52 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timtonruben359 @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 7:52 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-bibiny87@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:18 pm
Well that sounds stupid. You should marry someone for lover NOT their nationality.

[/b][/quote]
agree
I am glad that Peter's views most likely do not represent the views of Her Majesty.  Also I believe one of the Queen's cousin's married a Canadian and she was over the moon about it.
it is no evidence of this being Peters view - it's just something supposedly told to the press by a friend of his -and if Peters friends do run around and talk to reporters it seems like he needs to get rid of some of them

Originally posted by bibiny87@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:23 pm
i don't believe the article fully ...i mean even the reporter (adam helliker) find it odd that peter would say such thing given the fact he dated an american !! so of course i researched the reporter and so far all that he's reported on peter has been the truth ...so i'm lost as usual
Adam Helliker is not a reporter. He is a social columnist, and he gets information from stringers

thanx marlene for clearing that up for me :)

it's also a possiblity that the article is totally rubbish ! i've never heard or read peter talking about his private life ...the so call "chums may not even be close chums of his . so this arilce maybe a compete false ....

actually it would be quite typical of a man whose rich,very handsome and not ready to settle down .....

let Peter getting choice for married because he finds girls who is CANADIAN! but you have no right! he over 21 or 30 year old but he would become mature adult! but let he have right!

Sara Boyce

well peter has the right to date anyone he pleases to date ! the press will comment on his professional and private life granted his cousins get more exposure however, he's the queen's first grandson so all that is written may not be true .....

Well, if her mother did speak to the press (even in so innocent a manner) it is already one strick against her!

If her mother really did say those things I would guess that Peter has made Autunm aware he has no intention of a marriage with her or that she has gotten wind of some displeasure on the part of him or his family with respect to her background.

that's excatly what i was thinking ..however, if it's true i was thinking she's only defending her daughter which in all essence most mother's if not all will do the same ..
and i was also thinking beth iorio commented on the relationship when it was all over ! when they were together she never spoke to the press about anything so this is strike against autumn ...

question : i'm pretty new here so unfortunetly i don't know how to post pictures ? can anybody help me with that? i would so appreciate it

thank you

ROYALS BRAVE RAIN AT POLO

10:30 - 28 June 2004

It was a real family affair at Cirencester Park Polo Club over the weekend. Princess Anne's son Peter Phillips spent the day watching his uncle and cousin play polo. His girlfriend Autumn Kelly was at his side. The couple braved the elements in waterproof jackets and huddled under a golf umbrella.

Prince Charles and Prince William battled it out on the polo ground.

Father and son were joined on their team by the Sultan of Brunei.

Originally posted by bibiny87@Jul 7th, 2004 - 8:41 am
ROYALS BRAVE RAIN AT POLO

10:30 - 28 June 2004

It was a real family affair at Cirencester Park Polo Club over the weekend. Princess Anne's son Peter Phillips spent the day watching his uncle and cousin play polo. His girlfriend Autumn Kelly was at his side. The couple braved the elements in waterproof jackets and huddled under a golf umbrella.

Prince Charles and Prince William battled it out on the polo ground.

Father and son were joined on their team by the Sultan of Brunei.
have pictures?

Sara Boyce

Oh My Gosh!! I hope hes doing ok...
Queen's Grandson In Car Crash
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans serif][size=-2]26/09/2004 04:15 PM
Reuters
[/size][/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans serif][size=-1]Peter Phillips, grandson of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, escaped injury after being involved in a car crash on his way to the Chinese Grand Prix, the Williams Formula One team said.

Phillips, who works in the team's marketing department and is the son of Princess Anne, was one of four Williams employees in a van that was hit by a car at high speed on the way to the Shanghai circuit.

A following car with Formula One doctors Sid Watkins and Gary Hartstein stopped at the scene of the accident a few minutes later to lend assistance, the team said.

A spokeswoman said two team members, one of them marketing director Jim Wright, were taken to hospital for further checks but neither were seriously hurt.

None of the occupants of the other vehicle were hurt.
[/size][/font]

Peter is a former rugby player .Back in the days peter had great muscles however, it's been so long since his rugby days now it may not be as muscular as before ..either, way i still think he's hotter then any of the princes combined ...

Pictures from Corbis

I just they these were too adorable not to share!:)

Attachments

• zp HRHTPR 15.jpeg
    zp HRHTPR 15.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 270
  • zp HRHTPR 16.jpeg
    zp HRHTPR 16.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 188
bibiny87 said:
Peter is a former rugby player .Back in the days peter had great muscles however, it's been so long since his rugby days now it may not be as muscular as before ..either, way i still think he's hotter then any of the princes combined ...

He is Hot! be still my heart!!!!! I'll take one of him!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom