Peter Phillips News and Pictures 1: June 2003-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too, I thought it was a birthmark. Can you see it in other photos too?

this is the first time i have seen his arm. he likes to keep it covered. one would think it was a birth mark

Isn't it odd that as photographed as Peter is, so few people have noticed that.

it is hard to notice it when it is covered

hi i am new...I am a photographer and i must say that if it was me i would digitally remove the birthmark where possible, simply because of the colour of it, it could possibly be mistaken for bad lighting therefore making the photographer/photo look bad...I have seen many pix of pete and a number of them have had this done....i have only seen a couple where the mark was clearly visible :)

that can be confusing sometimes. if we see some pictures with the birthmark others without the birthmark, we'd start to think if there's something wrong with our eyes

Welcome to TRF

katbiscuit said:
hi i am new...
Welcome to TRF katbiscuit. Pleased to see yet another Aussie joining us.

Warren

thank you for the pictures!

In a few of those photographs you can see the birthmark. when he is on the golf cart thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal beau for a local beauty

Peter Phillips & Autumn Kelly

Met at Montreal Grand Prix; British tabloids focus on Pointe Claire woman living with Princess Anne's eldest son
CHERYL CORNACCHIAThe Montreal Gazette September 23, 2005

273462-90561.jpg
CREDIT: ANWAR HUSSEIN, GETTY IMAGES

Peter Phillips and his girlfriend, Autumn Kelly, watch his sister Zara compete in a show-jumping event at Blenheim Palace Sept. 11.
spacer.gif

Several months ago, Pointe Claire chef Kevin Kelly began telling friends his 27-year-old sister had lunched with Queen Elizabeth and was moving in royal circles.
But few believed him until the news broke yesterday that Autumn Kelly is indeed the new live-in lover of Peter Phillips, the eldest son of Princess Anne and 10th in line to the British throne.

http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=bc766bf1-35ce-4ac7-a4a6-fcce58fca868

Last edited by a moderator:
how did this news break when it was in alot of newspapers that she lived with him.

Royal watchers knew peter was dating autumn however, due to peter's "Lothario ways" it probably wasn;t thought out in being a 'serious ' relationship until recently ....

lamass said:
how did this news break when it was in alot of newspapers that she lived with him.

I found something odd on Getty..it's a photo of Peter showing a scar on the side of his face, and discoloration on his arm. http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=55322067&cdi=0

In the caption it says: "Peter Phillips, with a scar on his cheek from a recent injury,...."

Has anyone noticed this before or heard about what happened?

There are some more photos.. http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7cpeter+phillips%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=3 there.

It's funny how much the resemble each other. Peter looks like an older Prince William to me! They both are cute though.

Peter's discolouration on his arm is actually a birthmark from what has been mentioned on this thread. We really don't see it because he usually wears long sleve shirts. As for the scar it appartently is a rugby injury from what I have read.:rolleyes:

kelly1972 said:
Peter's discolouration on his arm is actually a birthmark from what has been mentioned on this thread. We really don't see it because he usually wears long sleve shirts. As for the scar it appartently is a rugby injury from what I have read.:rolleyes:

Whoops, my apologies, I didn't know he had a birthmark. :eek: Thanks for explaining, kelly1972.

It is a rather big scar on the left side of his face wear the sideburn would be. It has that stitched look to it.

No matter, he is still a hunk!!!!!!!!! ;)

ficciones said:
I was in the Jaguar box at the Montreal Grand Prix last year and sat next to Peter Phillips during the race. (He was working with the Jaguar team.) Very much one of the guys, and I was impressed that his mobile number was listed along with everyone else's on a contact sheet.

Hello-I'm new here. :)

That is interesting about Peter Phillip's contact number. I have always thought that due to security concerns personal contact numbers for the members of the Royal family were confidential-of course it could be a secretary or member of security who answers for Mr. Phillips on the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom