Lord Frederick Windsor News 1: July 2003-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks iceflower....i was thinking i had lost my mind...she looked a little different...fresher and casual. but in a good way. Must be the lack of make up :)

It is interesting to see how much contact Kate Middleton has with all the Windors!

He does look like Eddy! Amazing how it skipped like two to three generations.

I think Freddie is the cousin every is cool with. He even attended Beatrice's birthday ball!

Freddy is blasted GORGEOUS! Honestly if I were a million years younger...Hahahaha!

Zonk1189 said:
Thanks iceflower....i was thinking i had lost my mind...she looked a little different...fresher and casual. but in a good way. Must be the lack of make up :)
No, don't worry, Zonk1189, you did not ;) :) Me too I was confused at first as I thought she was two or three years younger on that pic. Maybe it was already written down somewhere and I missed it, but does anyone know what Frederick is doing - studying, working in a job?!

boy, he is handsome if he hadn't got those facial hairs!

EDDY

Eddynew.jpg

AND FREDDY

_1282091_frederick_windsor.jpg

Photographer Mark Stewart © Office of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent

EDDY

323.jpg

AND FREDDY

freddywindsor1979-14.jpg

photos by John Swannell for Tomasz Starzewski's
[SIZE=-1]spring summer menswear collection[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]with thanks to HELLO magazine[/SIZE]
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/freddywindsor1979-2.htm

Their relationship for those that don't know is that Lord Freddy is the great-grandson of Eddy's brother George. Eddy was older than George and was meant to be King but sadly died in 1892 at the age of 28 in the reign of his grandmother Queen Victoria. Eddy was his nickname, his real name was Prince Albert Victor Christian Edward, Duke of Clarence and Avondale and Earl of Athlone.

Last edited:
WOW! What a resemblance!

LONDON - JULY 20: Lord Frederick Windsor attends the launch party for the label Tsubi in The Shop at Bluebird on July 20, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

20k7fx2.jpg

Oh he is so handsome. He has that easy charm and seductive look like Eddy. I wonder if Freddy knows about his resemblance to Eddy? It is so fascinating how both Eddy and Freddy have been rumoured to be gay, even though both had/have many girlfriends.

He is so adorable! My, this generation of royals...Freddie, Ella, Zara, Peter, Wills, Harry, Bea, Eugenie, Rose, Davina, and Alexander truly are a good looking bunch. I suppose that is what happens when you STOP marrying your cousins and infuse new blood into the dynasty. :)

especially when that new blood has good looks running through it.

Zonk1189 said:
I think Freddie is the cousin every is cool with. He even attended Beatrice's birthday ball!

I think so too. I think he and Peter Philips get along with everyone in their family.

OMG! I think I'm the only bird here who just doesn't get it? I think he looks scrawny and wiry!!! He has lovely coloured eyes, but that about does it. He is so slender and gaunt he looks like Pete Doughty and Trudy Styler's cocaine love child! I don't find him attractive!!!!!!What's wrong with me?!?!?! LOL....Maybe it's his "Velvet Goldmine" picture that did it...it makes him look iffy.

As for Princess Michael --- I don't know what to think about her. I don't dislike her, I think there's something I get weirded out about with her personality and how she projects it.

Last edited:
LOL. I think in some photos Freddie looks very handsome like his modeling photos. But when he is shown out and about he looks weird at times. He is the type that may look much better if you saw him in person. He is handsome sometimes in his good days.

My 2 cents worth: 1. He does look like Eddy but though he has the huge eyes the subsequent influx of new blood in his line has bred out the bulging (this is not the case with Andrew's line). 2. I think he looks quite scary when he has a serious expression on his face and simple when he doesn't. 3 Those very pale eyes are disconcerting. If he's studying law and goes to the bar he will be a very effective cross-examiner because witnesses will wilt when confronted by that stare.

Last edited:
If you read some of the older posts on this thread, you'll see a lot of us don't get it (I should add myself to this).

This is of course the peril with judging people merely from pictures--what haunts us about photographs may not, in real life, be a big deal at all when you know the person depicted. Poor Freddie--we're all dissing his peculiar stare, and drawing conclusions regarding his persona from this. Dangerous turf, and I'm of course 'guilty' here too. Too bad we can't all just meet all of these royals we're judging here, if only for just a brief moment, to ease our conjecturing about these people..

Last edited by a moderator:
No he isn't handsome IMO but he does have a model's look about him. Meaning what you say? Most models aren't traditionally beautiful/handsome but have that "other" or different look about them. Well, his look is definitely different. Maybe a little too different?

Well I definitely do get it and I think he is very handsome. And some may think it odd, but I actually find the bulging eye look in the family to be very attractive. Freddy's eyes are so green. When he was a little boy he was just so cute and sweet looking. You can see that in the photos in the British Royal Family Portrait thread.

I think Freddie is very handsome in his own way. He comes across quite scary looking at times beacuse he has such intense big eyes. I love the colour of his eyes though. I have never met him in person, so i cant say if hes really as scary but i imagine that in person, he would be so handsome beacause apart from his intimidating eyes, he would have the lovliest british accent ever (all the male windsors do) and i think he has a gorgeous smile. I also love his hair.I just imagine him being so much better looking in person

He was on a survival show in the U.K. a few months ago and he was really good looking and speaks with the same deep posh sexy voice as Prince William. His eyes never looked all large and strange when he was on film. It must be the way the camera catches him sometimes as I also never thought he was that attractive before but really fancied him on that programme.

Seriously? He was on a TV show in Britain? That's interesting. I wonder if it's the same type of "Survivor" show we get here in the States. Anyone know if they have episodes available to order?
It's nice to hear he doesn't look as scary on the show, b'cuz sometimes his eyes really do look spooky, but maybe the camera catches him by surprise at times, so he has a surprised look. :eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the name of this show Lord Freddy was on?

Lord Frederick's dracula eyes are not so difficult to trace. Count Dracula was a deadly womanizer with hypnotic eyes.

Lord Frederick's mother, Princess Michael, is a daughter of Lady Maria Anna Countess Szápáry de Muraszombath, Széchysziget et Szapár. A very ancient and prestigious noble family coming fom territories close to Transsylvania in Hungary and Romania.

The name sounds as mysterious as Vlad The Impaler, Count Dracula.

:)

Last edited:
Lady Marmalade said:
He is so adorable! My, this generation of royals...Freddie, Ella, Zara, Peter, Wills, Harry, Bea, Eugenie, Rose, Davina, and Alexander truly are a good looking bunch. I suppose that is what happens when you STOP marrying your cousins and infuse new blood into the dynasty. :)

I tend to disagree a little bit. I think that the young Princesses Elizabeth and Margaret Rose, as well as the young Princess Michael, the young Princess Anne, the young Duchess of Kent, etc. really were very eye-catching beauties in their young years.
:)

Yes and I think some of the Windsor men in earlier times were also good looking - Prince Eddy, the young George V, Prince George duke of Kent, Prince Michael. I think they were all handsome. Queen Victoria's husband Prince Albert was very handsome in his younger years and he certainly drove Queen Victoria wild.

That name - Szapary, that Princess Michael's mother's family have. I think that is the same name as some of Dracula's relatives including that one named Elisabeth who liked to bathe in the blood of virgins or something like that.

But Lord Freddy looks like the angelic Prince Eddy, but not quite as stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom