Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 3: October 2005-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think she looks like Princess Anne when she was young. Very sweet thankyou Corazon ;)

I think she looks a lot like the Windsor side of the family. I just wish we could get a better shot of her, especally with her family, maybe as she gets older. She is really cute!

I don't recall seeing any official portrait of her or with her parents besides the ones released after her birth. Am I wrong?

Incas said:
I don't recall seeing any official portrait of her or with her parents besides the ones released after her birth. Am I wrong?

we see only official portraits of louise 3 times, for her birth, her christening and a photo with the queen and phillip in sandringham, nothing more.

corazon said:
a photo with the queen and phillip in sandringham
That photo of the family in kilts was taken at Balmoral, not Sandringham.

Incas said:

Yes, I think it would be nice (and well overdue) for a formal family portrait. Maybe around her next birthday.

I doubt that very much, Have ever seen family portraits of the Chattos and Linleys?

I think just as many people would object to the Wessexes parading Louise up and down for the cameras as do when they don't. I think she is entitled to a a private life.

Claire said:
I doubt that very much, Have ever seen family portraits of the Chattos and Linleys?

I think we can't compare Lady Louise to the Chattos and Linleys. They are the niece and nephew of the Queen, while Lady Louise is the Queen's granddaughter. In other countries, we certainly don't see the nieces and nephews of the monarchs as much as we see their own children and grandchildren.

In Spain for example there are hardly ever any organized photoshoots of the King's sisters with their families, but very often we see the King with his daughters and son and their families. Just as when Charles becomes King and William and Harry have families of their own, we'll more often see photoshoots of them with their wives and children then we will of Beatrice or Eugenie with their husbands and children.

lady louise

i'am so glad to see her. now i hope we will get to see her once without the hat.:D

Wonderful! It's so great to see new pics of little Louise, she definetly already is a little lady with that perfect little dress and her perfect behaviour ;) :) Sophie and Edward are surely extremely proud of her. Hope she enjoys great holidays..

I agree that's great to see little Louise again! she is a cute baby.

I think that she at the moment looks little bit like her grandma the Queen.

Thank you for the pics very much. Luise is sooo adorable!
She really reminds me her grandma too. That hat simply makes her very elegant :D

Thank you so much for posting the pictures of Lady Louise it is so great to see her. What an adorable little girl she really looks like a Windsor. I hope we see more of her from time to time. Prince Edward and Sophie, I'm sure are so proud of her, she's just beautiful!!:)

Lady Louise is really cute. She will be a beautiful lady when she grows up.

She will be 3 in november.Louise was born on november 8th, 2003:)

I downloaded the close up picture of Lady Louise and it looked to me like she still has problems with her eyes. Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if this is one of the reasons that she always has a hat on the covers her face.
I understand her parents want to protect her privacy but I wonder if something else isn't still going on?
This is just an observation, not intended to affend anyone.

From what I understand she might have to wear corrective glasses or undergo another op. You'll be surprise how many people have slight sqints that you only notice when they have to react quickly or are simply tired.
I think that Louise is probably wearing the hat as she has thin blond hairm which basically doesn't cover yet and their is a heat wave.

Where are the pics of Edward, Christopher Rhys-Jones and the nanny with the bags?

Last edited:
I am glad to see little Lady Louise wearing a hat. With her fair hair and skin she's prime for a bad sunburn. I think she's adorable. Her outfit is so cute and the little zebra. She looks alot like her father when he was very young. I hope she has a happy life.

Lady Louise is a very pretty girl! And she looks a lot like her daddy

I don't mean to insult either but if you look at her close up picture her left eye is crossed towards her nose.

omg she's gorgeous! So glad that we finally get good pictures of her. I too think she resembles her grandmother.

Unless her opthamologist makes public Lady Louise's current medical notes we are once again indulging in pointless speculation.
The question of her eye condition has been discussed many times in the Lady Louise Part 1 thread, and in the previous pages of this thread.
There's nothing to be achieved by going round in the same circles yet again.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

She's so cute ...I love it when toddlers seem so excited to go out and about .....

I absolutely adore her. I love her outfit with her zebra AWWWW!!!! Shes the cutest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom