Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 3: October 2005-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article from HELLO
The youngest member of the royal household is already taking a keen interest in the goings-on at Windsor Castle. Little Lady Louise, who turns three this year, seemed fascinated by all the sights and sounds of her grandmother's country home when she spent the afternoon with her mum and other leading members of the family..................
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/04/12/wessex/

Photo without watermark from HELLO

Attachments

• wessex-dop1a.jpg
    wessex-dop1a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 379
Great glimpse of Lady Louise. I can't tell if she looks like her father but she doesn't look like Sophie. Maybe she's a mix of both her parents. :)

I Think its both I Can see some Sophie (Although not alot)

great that you found the article , mandyy!
a picture to enlarge *great*
she's such a sweet girl!
and it's really difficult to see but obviously they made her a hairstyle (?) .

wow! louise is so suddenly big... it's just very very nice to see them. thanks for the photos and article!

I think Edward and Sophie have done a wonderful job at keeping Louise out of the public eye. There's like only a handful of pix out there of her, since she was born. Perhaps she will grow up as a normal kid (as normal as can be for a royal,afterall she is a granddaughter of QE 2) and without all the media attention and being in the public eye at all times.

i wish there's a close up shot of the lady louise.....can't really see her in that distant pic....

i think we might be able to see her during the queen's 80th birthday celebrations......let's hope!

do you? i also hope, but her parents pay so much attention that nobody can :(
let's hope hope hope :D

I was told that Hello! Magazine has made a promise not to show any close up photos of Louise - It is possible that the rest of the media followed this promise as well.

bigheadshirmp said:
i wish there's a close up shot of the lady louise.....can't really see her in that distant pic....

i think we might be able to see her during the queen's 80th birthday celebrations......let's hope!

I wish so too the only close up pix I've ever seen was of the official or christening pictures.
Did she get her eye problem fixed? I mean surgery or what. Is this why she hasn't been as visible??????

Yes she had surgery last year I think and it is ok nowI don't think her eye problem had anything to do with the scarcity of pix, I think her parents want her to have her privacy

Lady Loiuse in windsor royal horse show.
sourse: camera press via isifa.

Attachments

• louise en horse show.JPG
    louise en horse show.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 930
I think she looks like the Queen when she was a baby. :)

Louise is so cute. It is nice to see her outside. Is that her nanny with her? Just curious. And does anyone know her name?

I read that her nanny from around 6 months was an older woman, in her 60s, so that may be a new nanny.

Ah, little Lady Louise is such a sweetie pie! I really hope we see her at the trooping of colour this year. It seems strange that other relatives are there (whom are really distant), such as Ella Mountbatten last year, yet the Queens granddaughter is not.

I know Edward and Sophie want to protect their little girl from the public gaze, but she is still a member of the royal family, and it would be lovely to see her with her parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and big cousin. I often wonder how William, Harry, Beatrice, Eugenie etc behave with her. I think it would be really cute!

Don't you think it is so adorable how fast she picked up Edward's pose of standing with her hands behind her back. I have a pic of a young Edward with the Duke of Edinburgh doing the exact thing- three peas in a pod.

the same photos but in big version
Sourse: camera press via isifa.

Attachments

• lady louise1.JPG
    lady louise1.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 606
  • lady louise2.JPG
    lady louise2.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 533
  • lady louise3.JPG
    lady louise3.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 470
  • lady louise4.JPG
    lady louise4.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 681
She's so cute and growing so quickly!!!

wow how sweet! thanks for sinding the pics!
i was really surprised how much she resembles to edward!

Louise is a really cute toddler, and I agree, she looks a lot like Edward!

I wish we had photos of her with her family at the Horse Show though, instead of her nanny.

Looking at these new photos, it seems those rumours of her having eye surgery were true as her eyes appear perfect - no squint at all.

How cute, her sweet little gestures..Thank you for the rare pictures!

She is really sweet... She remids me a lot of her cousin Zara when she was younger

The last photo, with her hands in the back, very much an imitation of Edward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom