Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 3: October 2005-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just yet, she is still too young. I think they will wait till she's four or five like Margarite's age. And even than there is no guarantee that they won't opt for home schooling.

Claire said:
Not just yet, she is still too young. I think they will wait till she's four or five like Margarite's age. And even than there is no guarantee that they won't opt for home schooling.

All the royal kids in england star the kinder when they was 3 years old

Sophie and Edward are far too modern to have home schooling for Louise.

Georgia said:
Sophie and Edward are far too modern to have home schooling for Louise.

oh really but im hope she will have school same her cousin DID in private school but im wishes Louise will have same one days

I agree that Sophie and Edward are too modern to have home schooling. I think times have simply changed and Sophie and Edward are able to keep their daughter's life much more private than Diana and Charles and Sarah and Andrew were able to. Of course it would be great to have that many pics of Louise being brought to kindergarten and school like there were when William, Harry, Bea and Eugenie were little, but it's much better for Louise as it is now..:)

Happy Birthday, Louise. :)

She is gorgeous...walks like a little determined madam, how cute!

Stellad

Louise is just growing up very quickly, and it's great seeing her healthy and had fun with her beloved mum on the snow.I had a feeling that she will be present at this year's Christmas Service in Sandringham, hopefully it will come true.

Thanks, corazon. Lady Louise is a little doll but she growed up quickly. I like second photo Sophie and Louise, they have the same smile.

Thankyou corazon for the new pictures, she reminds me somewhat of a young Princess Eugenie in the last photo.

Thank you, Corazon! These are great pictures. I can't believe how big Lady Louise is getting! She does look alot like her father and grandmother when they were small. She certainly loves her stuffed animals! Very cute.

Time to close this thread.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
postscript..

As Lady Louise does not have 'current events' independent of her parents, her news and pictures will from now become part of the 'Earl and Countess of Wessex and Lady Louise current events' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom