Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 2: May 2004-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing still about Louise´s brithday???

Happy birthday to Louise!!!!!!!!!:) Hope all happiness for you,little Wessex,The Queen's cute grandaughter.

have pictures at her birthday or not! have private birthday parties

Sara Boyce

Hope that we can have a lot of new photos of Louise today.We haven't seen her for a long time!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LTTLE LOVELY WESSEX!!!!!!!!!!

Smehow I fear that there won´t be any pics.:(

I don't think there will be many new photos either. I think if any are released they will be released in the same manor as the official photos were released following her christening or whatever.

At any rate-she's made it a year-I wish her many more fun filled years! Happy Birthday

So no photos, just yet. Still I hope she is having a very happy birthday and all the best.

Just a thought, remember the photos after Louise's birth. The photo were to buy and only Hello! brought them, the rest published the free photo. Or maybe someone has the photos exclusively - either way keep your eyes open especially if you subsribe to Hello! If anyone will but them it will be them.

I think it´s not good not to release pictures of Louise. So there are rumours that she isn´t healthy. Perhaps there will some pics tomorrow which show her at her birthday party..I´m still hoping for..;) :confused:

Do you mean her eye problem?
I was wondering that perhaps they didn't release a photo, due to the train disaster, and deaths of soliders in Iraq. Possibly could have gone down bad in the press.
Either way, Edward is in Liverpool tomorrow and Sophie undertaken engagements in London.

I agree with Liv. They have to nip these rumours in the bud. I know it's odd, but it is nothing unusual there were rumours about all the royal children. Come to think of it, I think only Prince William and Harry's first birthdays were matters in the press. Where photo calls and such were held. Maybe there was for Bea and Eugenie, I can't remember.
I doubt they will release a photo, as Buckingham Palace release a press statement before Louise's christening, stiputlating where to get the photos. Yes, perhaps someone got an exclusive article.
I'm just beginning to wonder if we are not judging this according to how Prince Charles and his children deal with the press. Thus we were expecting a photo because St.James Palace gives us one every year for William and Harry's Birthdays. We should realease that Louise is not in the position Will and Harry is, and that Sophie and Edward might always keep her out of the limelight, in so doing protect her privacy

They don't have to address the rumours and are choosing not to. If they get themselves into the position of denying every false thing written about them, they'll end up with no time to do anything else.

Edward and Sophie made it clear that they wanted their child to have more privacy than most royal children. We shouldn't think about Louise as being like William and Harry, or even Beatrice and Eugenie. They are raising her the same way Peter and Zara were raised -- little to no information being released. They intend to keep her childhood private and we have to respect that.

Why can't they be left alone? If there is a problem then it is a private matter until the family decide otherwise. If not then they are still entitled to their privacy.

Denis said:
Why can't they be left alone? If there is a problem then it is a private matter until the family decide otherwise. If not then they are still entitled to their privacy.

While this is a nice thought, and yes, they are entitled to some privacy, the tax payers pay for their living because they chose to remain in line for the British throne, and therefore the live their life in the public fishbowl...

Edward and Sophie yes. And they seen in public. But this doesn't really apply to Louise yet. And you can't really blame their parents for protecting her. Perhaps this is precisely the reason they want her known as Lady Louise and not Princess Louise.

Denis said:
Edward and Sophie yes. And they seen in public. But this doesn't really apply to Louise yet. And you can't really blame their parents for protecting her. Perhaps this is precisely the reason they want her known as Lady Louise and not Princess Louise.

I didn't realize you were speaking strictly of Louise, yes, as a child she should be given the space to grow and learn with out all the pressures of the media. However given her parent's positions I think that is impossible, they will always and forever be in the spotlight, making it so if the little Lady is with them, she is going to be in the spotlight.

I'm not saying this is right, it's just what is.

Yes. They have to accept a certain amount of publicity. And yes, sorry, my earlier comments were strictly about Louise, the possibility of any problems, and the right to privacy as regards Louise.

Elsie said:
I agree with Liv. They have to nip these rumours in the bud. I know it's odd, but it is nothing unusual there were rumours about all the royal children. We should realease that Louise is not in the position Will and Harry is, and that Sophie and Edward might always keep her out of the limelight, in so doing protect her privacy
Releasing photos wouldn't necessarily nip negative rumours about Louise in the bud. If there are going to be rumours about her eye problems or whatever there will always be rumours. Pictures of Louise could be used to not only dispel such rumours but also create new ones.
It is not Edward and Sophie's job to go around nipping rumours about their daughter. They are rumours and Edward and Sophie shouldn't waste their time on such trivial things.
Edward and Sophie also said from the beginning of Sophie's pregnancy that Louise would have a private and out of the spotlight upbringing. We should respect this desire. Can anyone here say that the very public upbringings William and Harry have had have made their lives better?
So I would say stop whining for pictures and all these endless posts of What? No new pictures of Louise? and have some respect for Edward and Sophie's wishes and for Louise's privacy. Even though she is a baby she deserves that.

what about Lady Louise will attend Sandringham for Christmas Services with her parents with her grandparents,Aunt&Uncle,Cousins or cant attend follow by her parents's rules.

i cant wait see her at Sandringham pictures

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
what about Lady Louise will attend Sandringham for Christmas Services with her parents with her grandparents,Aunt&Uncle,Cousins or cant attend follow by her parents's rules.

i cant wait see her at Sandringham pictures

Sara Boyce
I don't think it's likely that we'll see Louise with her parents and the rest of the Windsor family attending church at Sandringham this year. She will only be 13 months old and at that age children are bound to be fussy during a lengthy (even an hour-long) church service.

I know the Dutch royals, specifically Willem and Maxima, and the Norwegian royals, Haakon and Mette-Marit have taken their daughters (who are younger than Louise give or take a month) to church with them (for Claus-Casimir's baptism and Easter service respectively), but both couples have been more open in sharing their daughter with the public -- likely because their daughters will be future Queens. Edward and Sophie seem to be much more protective and private in regards to Louise -- a year later we have only seen Louise on three occasions: when she left the hospital; at Christmas time in special pictures taken by her uncle Prince Andrew; and at her baptism. Think how many more times we have seen Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra?

I think Vicomtesse is right; we should have some respect for Edward and Sophie's wishes that Louise have as private a life as possible. There will be plenty of time later on in her life for tons of pictures to be published of her.

Alexandria said:
I think Vicomtesse is right; we should have some respect for Edward and Sophie's wishes that Louise have as private a life as possible. There will be plenty of time later on in her life for tons of pictures to be published of her.
Well said. There is plenty of times. And the Count and Countess of Wessex have said before on how they want Louise to be out of the public eye as much as public. They are starting on this strategy early.

Here a new recent pic of Louise with Edward & sophie

from hello! magazine

Attachments

• louise.jpg
    louise.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 984
Wow Look great.... it was took picture last week that where William and Harry played football/soccer....right....

Thank you for post the picture...

Karla

Who is the woman with them? I saw that some newspapers said it was Zara Philips and another said it was the Nanny. Horrid to be taken for the nanny if you aren't?

Is the nanny, Claire.

Lady Louise have a nice viwe!!!!

wow Louise looks good! i think nanny who care for Louise when her parents going work in England and state trips im sure!

Sara Boyce

karla64 said:
Wow Look great.... it was took picture last week that where William and Harry played football/soccer....right....

Thank you for post the picture...

Karla
yeh it was taken at a football/soccer match or so, the whole royal family was there i think

I've always wondered what the big deal was about Louise being Princess or Lady. Look at Zara Philips. Because she wears sexy outfits ands has had various romances she has had more media attention that Sophie who is an HRH. I don't think that Louise being a Princess would have made any difference to her if she kept a low profile in later life. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom