The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Courtier

She will be 3 in november.Louise was born on november 8th, 2003:)

Old 07-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

I downloaded the close up picture of Lady Louise and it looked to me like she still has problems with her eyes. Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if this is one of the reasons that she always has a hat on the covers her face.
I understand her parents want to protect her privacy but I wonder if something else isn't still going on?
This is just an observation, not intended to affend anyone.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Courtier

From what I understand she might have to wear corrective glasses or undergo another op. You'll be surprise how many people have slight sqints that you only notice when they have to react quickly or are simply tired.
I think that Louise is probably wearing the hat as she has thin blond hairm which basically doesn't cover yet and their is a heat wave.

Where are the pics of Edward, Christopher Rhys-Jones and the nanny with the bags?
Old 07-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

I am glad to see little Lady Louise wearing a hat. With her fair hair and skin she's prime for a bad sunburn. I think she's adorable. Her outfit is so cute and the little zebra. She looks alot like her father when he was very young. I hope she has a happy life.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:11 PM
Commoner

Lady Louise is a very pretty girl! And she looks a lot like her daddy
Old 07-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Commoner

I don't mean to insult either but if you look at her close up picture her left eye is crossed towards her nose.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:08 AM
Serene Highness

omg she's gorgeous! So glad that we finally get good pictures of her. I too think she resembles her grandmother.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Unless her opthamologist makes public Lady Louise's current medical notes we are once again indulging in pointless speculation.
The question of her eye condition has been discussed many times in the Lady Louise Part 1 thread, and in the previous pages of this thread.
There's nothing to be achieved by going round in the same circles yet again.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator
Old 07-26-2006, 02:21 PM
Commoner

She's so cute ...I love it when toddlers seem so excited to go out and about .....
Old 07-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Courtier

I absolutely adore her. I love her outfit with her zebra AWWWW!!!! Shes the cutest
Old 07-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidu
three more from rex pictures.
Oh she is so cute. I love her little outfit. Its always great to see pictures of her- I love little kids

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 07-27-2006, 01:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
Lady Sarah Chatto didn't, and I don't think there will be any title for Zara. Princess Anne decided her children would have no titles and I can't see that changing. Unless of course Zara marries into one, something that Peter can never do.
Couldn't Peter marry into another royal family (European and if he should stop seeing Autumn) and then be awarded a title then?:)
Old 07-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by branchg
I doubt William would become Duke of Edinburgh. If his father died while Philip was still alive, he is likely to become King first. He would then regrant the dukedom to Edward as planned..
Could William also deny Edward that dukedom when he became King? Or, does he have to do as his grandmother wanted. Would he be legally obliged to do this? The reason I ask is because of his and Edward's cool relationship and Edward's relationship with his brother Charles.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

I don't think he's under any obligation to grant Edward the title; however, it's quite widely known that the Queen's wishes were that Edward take the title, so it would look rather churlish if either Charles or William decided to refuse.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:46 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidu
three more from rex pictures.
The duchess is wearing a winter coat in the European heat wave??

And yes, I do detect an eye problem with the little girl, I hope it can be helped. Besides that, she is the spitting image of her grandmother Elizabeth when she was that age, my gosh!

by the way, I hope it's not because ofr the girl's eye problem that her parents keep her away from the public..
Old 07-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I don't think he's under any obligation to grant Edward the title; however, it's quite widely known that the Queen's wishes were that Edward take the title, so it would look rather churlish if either Charles or William decided to refuse.
When it was announced that Edward would get the Dukedom of Edinburgh at the time they mentioned that it was decided by The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh and Prince of Wales so he has already agreed to it.

Quote:
by the way, I hope it's not because ofr the girl's eye problem that her parents keep her away from the public..
Her parents had said since they got married that they would be more private with there children, starting with using Lady instead of Princess, so of course that is not the reason.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:42 AM
Courtier

I would love for Prince Edward to take the Duike of Edinburgh title for the main reason that he does such a great job doing the Duke of Edinburgh award and it would feel strange if someone else like Prince William was doing it.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Commoner

Lady Louise & her Daddy

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xt/7153...v=1&g=tgpl&s=1
Picture from today leaving the cruise- more available at getty images.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Aristocracy

Old 07-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
Her parents had said since they got married that they would be more private with there children, starting with using Lady instead of Princess, so of course that is not the reason.
The only thing is that Zara and Peter Phillips both lack titles and neither lack attention from the British media, so it seems that depriving Louise of her rightful title will have little impact; she is still the daughter of a prince and the granddaughter of a queen, whether she is Lady or HRH.

Tags
lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor