The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 06:00 AM
Courtier

I don´t think Edward and Sophie are in Spain. They were in Denmark and now Charles is in Spain..
So no problem with Louise...

Old 05-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Courtier

I remember someone asked for a break down of Lady Louise's astrology report. There is one available at House Wessex, in the esoteric section

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/ceg_20020/

Claire

Old 05-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Commoner

thank you .. but Lady Louise chart has been removed..
Old 05-26-2004, 05:08 AM
Aristocracy

:( I'AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE EARL AND COUNTESS DON'T SHOW ANY PICTURES OF LADY LOUISE. LADY LOUISE IS THE ONLY GRANDCHILD OF THE QUEEN THAT YOU DON'T SEE. YOUR SAW ZARA, PHILLIP, WILLIAM, HARRY, BEATRICE AND EUNGENIE ALL THE TIME.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by sophie@May 26th, 2004 - 4:08 am
:( I'AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE EARL AND COUNTESS DON'T SHOW ANY PICTURES OF LADY LOUISE. LADY LOUISE IS THE ONLY GRANDCHILD OF THE QUEEN THAT YOU DON'T SEE. YOUR SAW ZARA, PHILLIP, WILLIAM, HARRY, BEATRICE AND EUNGENIE ALL THE TIME.
There weren't too many pictures of them either when they were little babies.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:52 AM
CathyEarnshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by sophie@May 26th, 2004 - 4:08 am
The British royal family tends to release photos on birthdays or official events.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Courtier

Sorry about the broken link, I asked for it to be correct and I check that it is working.

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/ceg_20020/docs/eso.htm

Claire
Old 05-26-2004, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

may be lady louise is in the trooping the colour in june......
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Commoner

I understand Lady Louise has a disfigured eye which will be operated on soon .. so perhaps they dont want to many pictures of her looking that way .. and until the surgery and recovery .. there wont be any pictures.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:31 PM
CathyEarnshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Portugal@May 26th, 2004 - 8:23 pm
I understand Lady Louise has a disfigured eye which will be operated on soon .. so perhaps they dont want to many pictures of her looking that way .. and until the surgery and recovery .. there wont be any pictures.
Actually it is a squint, and according to the most recent reports, everything may be all right.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:49 AM
Heir Apparent

i read another forum that Lady Louise would join with her parents in June with her grandmother and cousins but she is first time at trooping colours.

check-out http://www.theinternetforum.co.uk/william/ if you are member or guests? see Lady Louise about trooping colours.

but Sophie and Edward would allowed her daughters bring down to Buckingham Palace see the baby and family members also!

Sara Boyce
Old 05-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Royal Highness

I wish this child a bright and happy future--she had a difficult entry into this world and it still continues with a "deformed eye". I believe the Earl and Countess are protecting their daughter's privacy and "defect". The poor child does not need to read when she is older about pictures of her looking like some ogre. The press can be so incredibly cruel!! Edward and Sophie don't need to hear, "why did you let them see me that way?"

Even if Louise didn't have a "deformed eye", I believe Edward and Sophie would still have had her under tight wraps.

The only "advice" I could give Edward and Sophie is just to show a little bit of Louise when she is recovered because when the Duke of York was born to the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, there were no pictures for years and the press and public though Andrew was mentally deficient or physically deformed.
Old 05-28-2004, 06:11 AM
Aristocracy

:flower: I HOPE THIS IS TRUE THAT LADY LOUISE WILL BE ON THE BALCONY WITH THE REST OF THE ROYAL FAMILY IN JUNE. THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE HAD PUT ON SOME GOOD WEIGHT. AND I KNEW SHE WOULD BECAUSE SMALL BABIES ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE A LITTLE CHUBBY. AND THE LAST PHOTO SHE LOOKS LIKE THE EARL OF WESSEX
Old 05-29-2004, 06:24 AM
Courtier

I'm not too sure about that Louise might be on the balony. Yes, royal babies are normally taken on the balony. (Edward himself was shown to the world that way)

But I just looked through the royal engagements and Edward is out of England from the 4 to the 13 June. When is the trooping of the Colour?

Claire
Old 05-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Royal Highness

What a beautiful little lady TRH the Earl and Countess of Wessex have... I thought it a sweet gesture for them to want their daughter to lead a normal (more normal than the other royals) life. I would love to see her marry someone of rank one day! I hope to see her blossom into a wonderful looking young woman...
Old 05-29-2004, 01:38 PM
Royal Highness

This topic has run its course. Closed.

Tags
lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor