Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 1: November 2003-May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Lady Louise has a disfigured eye which will be operated on soon .. so perhaps they dont want to many pictures of her looking that way .. and until the surgery and recovery .. there wont be any pictures.

Originally posted by Queen of Portugal@May 26th, 2004 - 8:23 pm
I understand Lady Louise has a disfigured eye which will be operated on soon .. so perhaps they dont want to many pictures of her looking that way .. and until the surgery and recovery .. there wont be any pictures.
Actually it is a squint, and according to the most recent reports, everything may be all right.

i read another forum that Lady Louise would join with her parents in June with her grandmother and cousins but she is first time at trooping colours.

check-out http://www.theinternetforum.co.uk/william/ if you are member or guests? see Lady Louise about trooping colours.

but Sophie and Edward would allowed her daughters bring down to Buckingham Palace see the baby and family members also!

Sara Boyce

I wish this child a bright and happy future--she had a difficult entry into this world and it still continues with a "deformed eye". I believe the Earl and Countess are protecting their daughter's privacy and "defect". The poor child does not need to read when she is older about pictures of her looking like some ogre. The press can be so incredibly cruel!! Edward and Sophie don't need to hear, "why did you let them see me that way?"

Even if Louise didn't have a "deformed eye", I believe Edward and Sophie would still have had her under tight wraps.

The only "advice" I could give Edward and Sophie is just to show a little bit of Louise when she is recovered because when the Duke of York was born to the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, there were no pictures for years and the press and public though Andrew was mentally deficient or physically deformed.

:flower: I HOPE THIS IS TRUE THAT LADY LOUISE WILL BE ON THE BALCONY WITH THE REST OF THE ROYAL FAMILY IN JUNE. THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE HAD PUT ON SOME GOOD WEIGHT. AND I KNEW SHE WOULD BECAUSE SMALL BABIES ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE A LITTLE CHUBBY. AND THE LAST PHOTO SHE LOOKS LIKE THE EARL OF WESSEX

I'm not too sure about that Louise might be on the balony. Yes, royal babies are normally taken on the balony. (Edward himself was shown to the world that way)

But I just looked through the royal engagements and Edward is out of England from the 4 to the 13 June. When is the trooping of the Colour?

Claire

What a beautiful little lady TRH the Earl and Countess of Wessex have... I thought it a sweet gesture for them to want their daughter to lead a normal (more normal than the other royals) life. I would love to see her marry someone of rank one day! I hope to see her blossom into a wonderful looking young woman...

This topic has run its course. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom