Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment from British media related to the work of Lady Gabriella for Hello!

The member of the Royal family has taken a job writing for the Spanish version of Hello! just three months after furore caused by Peter Phillips selling his wedding photos to the society magazine...
Lady Gabriella Windsor writes for Spanish Hello! - Telegraph
I think that we can not compare with the wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Phillips with the work Lady Gabriella is going to do for Hello! Although Hello! trumpeted the news of employing a member of the British Royal family, I do not think that
the magazine will get an opportunity to take any photos of Her Majesty or any other senior royals as well as Miss Middleton or Miss Davy just because of Lady Gabriella.
I really like Lady Gabriella's photo. As usually, the cream-coloured outfit is perfectly chosen.

Shes a stunner! id love to see more pics of her she seems to not bask in the lime light maybe thats a good idea though

Good Question. And shes never photographed on the Beach in the summer like The Swedish Royals suppose shes just rather private.

Pics 23.9.2008

Lady Gabriella has done something quite unusual for a royal lady,
it's really nice to see :)

Lady Gabriella Windsor takes a suitcase of unwanted clothes to
the Oxfam store in Notting Hill, London, Britain - 23 Sep 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I wonder how many girls and young ladies will now storm that shop
asking for her dresses ;)

Oxfam... Is she going to get some money for her clothes? I am sure she has got some fashionable expensive items, which can be bought by other girls at reasonable prices. She looks great in a usual black top and jeans.

Al_bina, the concept of the Oxfam shops is that you give clothes
or other items as a donation, you don't get any money for them :)
The generated revenues are then used for development policy and work.

I wrongly thought of Oxfam as a consignment store, where one gives her/his clothes and then get some money as soon as items are sold. It is double great that Lady Gabriella decided to donate her clothes, thereby contributing to a good cause.

shes just fantastic! and she is gorgeous to boot my my
what a nice gesture! :) she seems nice

Last edited by a moderator:
She resembles her father in the first pic and her Princess Alexandra in the third. I've never seen a big resemblance to her mother. I've always thought that Freddie looked more like Princess Michael.

That's a very nice thing for Lady Gabriella to do, I agree.:flowers:

Thank you for the pictures, Iceflower! For such a young woman, LG certainly has heaps of style.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ella’s back with her fella[SIZE=-1]
Daily Mail - October 23, 2008 ORDER the champagne — the romance which broke the heart of Princess Michael of Kent’s lissom daughter Lady Gabriella Windsor is back on. Almost two years since Gabriella (left) announced she had broken up ...[/SIZE]

Thanks for an update on Lady Gabriella's social life!:flowers:
It remains to be see what may come out of this rekindled friendship between Lady Gabriella and Mr. Taseer. Perhaps, "displaying their fondness for each other in front of hundreds of guests" was inaccurately perceived.

Ella’s back with her fella[SIZE=-1]
Daily Mail - October 23, 2008 ORDER the champagne — the romance which broke the heart of Princess Michael of Kent’s lissom daughter Lady Gabriella Windsor is back on. Almost two years since Gabriella (left) announced she had broken up ...[/SIZE]
Ah, the basis for this headline!
From their body language, there can be absolutely no doubt they are an item again,’ says a partygoer
:ermm::bang:

Well they certainly make a very good looking couple.

Lady Gabriella Windsor watches a handicraft during her trip to La Polvorilla viaduct, 4187.6 meters above the sea level in the Argentine province of Salta, some 1670 km northwest of Buenos Aires on October 29, 2008.
Belga
Belga

As usually Lady Gabriela is perfect, appropriately dressed. I wonder if the visit to La Polvorilla viaduct is her job assignment.

At one time it was thought that her parents sent Lady Gabriella to Spain to study with hopes for a match, but alas Prince Felipe already had his heart given somewhere else, now that would have been a very satisfactory match from my (insignificant) view.

Indeed, Lady Garbiella would have made a good match for Crown Prince Felipe.

She certainly has a "regal" quality, like both her parents. She's getting to look more like Princess Alexandra all the time; and, like Princess Alexandra, she's gone from being a rather plain child to being a stunning woman.:flowers:

Indeed, Lady Garbiella would have made a good match for Crown Prince Felipe.

I saw Princess Alexandra in Australia once, and she was very very impressive. Beautiful girl very very regal. Lady Gabriella is very like her.

I haven't seen her in person, but that's the impression that she gives even in still photos. I have a friend in North Yorkshire who likes her the best of all the Royal Family.

I saw Princess Alexandra in Australia once, and she was very very impressive. Beautiful girl very very regal. Lady Gabriella is very like her.

Two more pics
Journalist Lady Gabriella Windsor poses for a picture next to a llama at La Polvorilla viaduct.
Belga
Journalist Lady Gabriella Windsor takes a picture during her trip to La Polvorilla viaduct.
Belga

Does she undertake official duties?

Does she undertake official duties?

No she doesnt. She does attend official family events however (weddings, the Queen's birthday balcony, etc.)

IMO Lady Gabriella was born a good fifty to a hundred years to late. She would have made great asset to another Royal family when Royal marriages (and more royals sat on the thrones of Europe) were the norm (i.e. Queen Ena of Spain).

You certainly have it right Zonk, just think when all these royal arranged marriages took place of the delight when the bridegroom saw Gabriella arrive. Whether she would be as delighted is another story.
She, with her lovely regal looks, would look wonderful in a crown.

She, with her lovely regal looks, would look wonderful in a crown
Now I see nothing particularly regal, just an average girl on holiday in the latest shots. Sorry M!:flowers:

Sorry Sky, correction, her beautiful posed regal shots. That family can certainly do them with a gusto (except Freddie of course).!:flowers:

i loved the pics of lady gabriella in argentina. was this a private trip for tourism or maybe some activity with any organizations she supports (is she does)? is she still in south america visiting?

She might still be in South America (perhaps that's why she wasn't at Charles' birthday party) as she appears to be touring the region. New photos in Getty Images show that she has moved on from Argentina to Brazil. These are more glamorous pictures than the ones taken in Argentina as they show her at fashion shows but whether the trip is related to her job as a writer I don't know. I remember she visited South America during her gap year before University and she said in an interview at the time that she wanted to go back and spend more time there so perhaps that is what she is doing now and it isn't work related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom