Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King of the Jungle, Was there any information on who Anna's mother is?

Helen Williams. She was listed as his second wife on the site I read, but it wrongly listed him as no kids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Williams_(Australian_public_servant)

It is fun to speculate about who will and won't be going to this wedding.

The one I find surprising who probably won't be there is the bride's paternal uncle - The Duke of Kent. He has two engagements in Athens on the 18th and more in Greece on the 19th and 20th. I can't see him going to a noon wedding and then flying to Athens to lay a wreath and visit a warship.

Its a shame her Uncle wont be there for her. With a wedding like William or even Harry there are so many people with royal schedules to be concerned with its hard not to miss someone. Gabrielle would have had less schedules to worry after. Pity her Uncle will miss it.

Is there going to be any live coverage of the wedding, live stream or otherwise?

Is there going to be any live coverage of the wedding, live stream or otherwise?

It would be nice it it was even streamed on the royal youtube channel but I doubt that it will be.

No, I don't think so. I think we'll only get to see them enterting and exiting the church.

I expect it will be the same type of coverage that Pippa had.
Maybe a bit more, since the Queen will be there.

I expect the wedding will be well covered in Hello; since she was a contributor. Not like the Peter and Autumn reception access/coverage, but official photos etc.

I read that it has been confirmed that HM The Queen will attend the wedding. I hope Prince Philip is able to accompany HM.

Prince Philip is a cousin to Princess Marina Duchess of Kent (formerly Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark), Lady Gabriella’s grandmother.

Well best wishes to Lady Gabriella and Tom! I hope they have a wonderful wedding day at gorgeous Windsor Castle tomorrow and I'm sure she will be a beautiful bride. Can't wait for all the lovely pictures:heart::flowers:

Do you think that Gabriella and Thomas will recite the traditional wedding vows?

Lady Gabriella has three first cousins from her mother's side of the family.

Her grandfather Baron Günther-Hubertus von Reibnitz (1894-1983) was married four times. In 1921, he married Margherita Schoen (1893-1962, with whom he had one daughter, Margarita (1924-2012; half-sister of Marie-Christine). Günther-Hubertus and Margherita divorced in 1931. Their daughter Margarita married Charles Jacques Francisco (b.1924) in 1947: the couple have two sons, Christopher and Charles.

In 1941, the baron married Countess Marianne Szápáry de Muraszombath, Széchysziget et Szapár (1911-1988): they had two children, Friedrich (b.1942) and Marie-Christine (b.1945), before divorcing in 1946. Friedrich was married from 1971-1979 with Kay Vernon: they had no issue. From his second marriage in 1979 with Helen Williams (b.1945), Friedrich has one daughter, Anna (b.1986).

Günther-Hubertus von Reibnitz had no children from his third and fourth marriages to Esther Schuette (1909-?) and Rosemarie Kramer (1907-1999).

In 1952, Countess Marianne Szápáry de Muraszombath, Széchysziget et Szapár remarried to Count Tadeusz Rogala-Koczorowski (1911-1989). They had one son, Macio (b.1953; half-brother to Friedrich and Marie-Christine). Macio has apparently never married nor had children.

Thank you to all those who answered my question about Lord and Lady Frederick's wedding publicity! I forgot to respond yesterday since I was out for most of the day. I think we can probably expect, then, perhaps a small clip on the news or if not definitely a little coverage in the tabloids and magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom