Lady Gabriella Windsor News 1: January 2004-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the New York pics they look lovely. You can tell they love eachother very much!

Gabriella is a contributing correspondent for tatler. I guess she writes articles for Tatler at a request basis, rather than being on regular payroll. I read only one of her articles, about her 'gap year' in St Petersburg. She was funny, the way she described her shy-but-slowly-warming attitude in the Russian "ice baths." :lol:

Thanks a lot for the link, Madjenn. It's been Frederick's 28th birthday, and Ella will her have her's in two weeks.
It's wonderful to see sister and brother that happy together and I especially liked the way Ella looked, just like the girl next door, casual clothes, no special hairdo, not much makeup, really nice :)

I agree!! I think that her simplicity is what makes her so nice...

Another wonderful finding, Madjenn, how did you get these pics?
They all three looked very good, I think both women recycled their dresses, which makes them even more sympathetic :) Thanks for posting!

Thanks Iceflower, I get these pics in Google images.
And yes Ella recycled her dresses many times more than her mother.

The previous pics are from November lasy year and thats the only time Ella has worn that red dress. Princess Michael has worn that black one many times.

Oh, thanks for telling, angela, so there has been a little misunderstanding. As Madjenn had posted the pics here and in addition with the caption "spring 2007" I had thought the pics would have also been new... So Ella is not yet that moneysaving as her mother is ;) ;)

Pics 23.4.2007

Don't worry, Madjenn, it's not a problem at all :) And I'll take a look at your gallery later :)

Here are the newest pics, Ella had a very nice and extraordinary dress, take a look :flowers:
Lady Gabriella Windsor arrives at the Russian Rhapsody Auction dinner at Billingsgate on April 23, 2007 in London.
The Auction is in aid of Natalia Vodianova's charity Naked Heart Foundation (Photos Chris Jackson/Getty Im.)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Great dress! And beautiful earrings. I think she already has her special style, it's always a surprise to see what kind of dresses she chooses. Thank you for the pictures, Iceflower!

Daughter of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Lady Gabriella Windsor, David Lauren, Ralph's son and Senior Vice President for Advertising, Marketing and Corporate Communication of Polo Ralph Lauren, appear at the opening of the Ralph Lauren Boutique located in Tretyakovsky Proezd, Moscow's shortest and most expensive street.

ANP Beeldbank

She looks very elegant, very classy, i love her style! She has also attended recently with her family to another event. In Isifa you can find the pictures!

As I already said in the other thread where fanletizia first posted her pic, Ella looked really elegant that day, like her like that :)
Here's another pic of her from last Thursday---> Ella 17.5.2007

Orquidia, you can also find these pics you've mentioned in the Prince and Princess Michael thread :)

lady_windsor said:
She is really begining to look like her mother

She reminds me more of her father than her father. Frederick looks a lot like his mother.:)

HRH Kimetha said:
She reminds me more of her father than her father. Frederick looks a lot like his mother.:)

Yeah, he does. Those eyes and smile are so like his mother. Ella and Freddie are definitely a couple of royal hotties. They are both so very sophisticated. I am not a Tatler subscriber but I have on some occasions picked up a copy and seen an article written by one of them -- his music column, and her piece on St. Petersburg spring to mind. I thought their writing was captivating, funny, intelligent, yet down-to-earth. They are very cool. :rolleyes:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yeah, he does. Those eyes and smile are so like his mother. Ella and Freddie are definitely a couple of royal hotties. They are both so very sophisticated. I am not a Tatler subscriber but I have on some occasions picked up a copy and seen an article written by one of them -- his music column, and her piece on St. Petersburg spring to mind. I thought their writing was captivating, funny, intelligent, yet down-to-earth. They are very cool. :rolleyes:

Isn't the Tatler one of those tabloids? If so, I wonder the jibes she gets when the Tatler writes about her cousins.:ohmy:

No, Tatler is a society magazine. Beatrice posed for the cover [eta] and gave them an interview [/eta] a year or two ago for her birthday. Tom and Laura Parker-Bowles occassionally write for the magazine as well I believe. I've never read any of Frederick or Ella's articles, but I would love to, they are both very intelligent.

Last edited:
babyd0ll said:
No, Tatler is a society magazine. Beatrice posed for the cover [eta] and gave them an interview [/eta] a year or two ago for her birthday. Tom and Laura Parker-Bowles occassionally write for the magazine as well I believe. I've never read any of Frederick or Ella's articles, but I would love to, they are both very intelligent.

Thanks for setting me straight on that, babyd0ll.

It's only taken four years, but Lady Gabriella has now filled her thread.

Part 2 can be found here

°°°

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom