Lady Gabriella Windsor News 1: January 2004-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Grabiella llooks like her aunt Princess Alexandra of Kent.

i have a question. is her Dad prince? or a Duke or what? and if hes a prince, then in what connection to the Queen? Arent the only princes and pricesses direct decendents of the queen, like her children and grandchildern?

Last edited:
Prince Michael of Kent (Lady Gabriella's father) is the younger son of George Duke of Kent, the fourth son of George V. According to letters patent issued in 1917 by George V, children of monarchs and grandchildren in the male line (along with a later provision that gave Princess Elizabeth's children the same style during her father's lifetime) were styled HRH and could use "Prince" and "Princess." Since Lady Gabriella's father is a grandson in the male line of a British sovereign, he's known as HRH Prince Michael of Kent. It doesn't have to be just descendants of the current sovereign; it applies to anyone who was born a grandchild of a sovereign in the male line.

she looks good. very princess-like but i think her brother looks haggard. < ed comment: Warren >

Last edited by a moderator:
There are pictures of Ella doing her annual presentation of the Hennessy Congac Gold Cup at Newbury racecourse yesterday on Rex Features if anyone is interested.

Thank you very much Angela! But if you wanna see pics in large here the link:http://new2.isifa.com/result_ed.php?search_id=571433
also there is new pics of Gabriella, attending the Ralph Lauren dinner on Bond Street, London, with her spectacular red dress, amazing!!!
P.D the men near her isn't Aatish is Prince Nicholas of Greece.

1- Click on photo
2- Click on text " kalkulace / objednávka"
3- You will appear to you the photo, one click on photo and this is it!;)

thank you soo much, I just love those pictures and that dress, WOW.. :flowers:

Thank you very much for the wonderful pics, Ella looked so wonderful with her hat, much older in some way, but very royal ;) :)

Here are some more pics from the launch party for Crabtree and Evelyn's 'India Hicks Island Living' range in London on 22 Nov 2006 - picturedesk

Ella 1 Ella 2 Ella 3

Yes, indeed she looks very royal. What does she do in her private life?:)

HRH Kimetha said:
Yes, indeed she looks very royal. What does she do in her private life?:)

I think that she's writer in popular british newspaper.

Here is a nice and relaxed portrait of Lady Gabriella in 1997, hard to believe it's already been 10 years ago..:)

Ella 1997

iceflower said:
Here is a nice and relaxed portrait of Lady Gabriella in 1997, hard to believe it's already been 10 years ago..:)

Ella 1997

Very pretty, Iceflower. Lady Gabriella is quite striking. Doesn't seem to have aged much in 10 years, either.

Pics 30.01.2007

Thanks for the great pics, angela, that red dress looked so beautiful on her and it's interesting to see Ella with Prince Nicholas..:)

Gabriella Windsor attends the launch party for new range of bags created by Mulberry for Giles, at Harvey Nichols on January 30, 2007 in London, England. (Photos by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Ella
Ella and her brother
Ella and Frederick 2

I think Ella in the red dress reminds me of her relative Zara Phillips. BTW, I think Ella and Nicholas make a lovely couple.

Stella

stellad said:
BTW, I think Ella and Nicholas make a lovely couple.Stella
Isn't Nicholas a lot older? She looked fabulous in red, not a colour she wears often. IMO, she should wear it more. That dress just oozes glamour.

Pics 16.02.2007

Lady Gabriella Windsor arrives at the Marc By Marc Jacobs at Claridges during Autumn / Winter 2007 London fashion week on February 16, 2007 in London, England. (Photos by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)
She looks so great again :flowers:

Ella 1
Ella 2
Ella with Nicky Haslam

Gabriella and Theodora of Greece...

.....have a striking resemblance in my opinion.

Pics 20.3.2007

Lady Gabriella Windsor attends the Ralph Lauren private lunch hosted by the director of the Serpentine Gallery, Julia Peyton-Jones to present Ralph Lauren's spring/summer 2007 collection, at Fifty on March 20, 2007 in London, England. (Photos M. Benett/Getty Images)

Ella 1
Ella 2
Ella 3

The girl with Ella in the second picture is her close friend Lady Rosie Innes-Kerr daughter of the Duke of Roxburgh, better remembered as the flowergirl with the long dark hair at Prince Andrew and Sarah's wedding in 1986 (just a bit of trivia for you there).

She looks great, but her posture is terrible! Her grandmother would have been horrified.

She looks really good. Does anyone know what Ella'sjob is? she semms to be attending a lot of fashion events nowadays.

I have also noticed that she seems to be moving in the fashion world more and more these days but she is officially a freelance journalist and wites about pretty much anything. I saw on Hello magazine's webpage that she has just launched her own website advertising her services as a writer it's ELLA WINDSOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom