Lady Gabriella Windsor News 1: January 2004-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LONDON - JUNE 21: Lady Gabriella Windsor and designer Nicky Haslam attend the party for the "Evita" press night at the Gaucho Grill June 21, 2006 in London

15ydz5w.jpg
15yekd1.jpg

(gettyimages)

Lady Gabriella Windsor at The Elephant Durbar charity night held at Petershan Nurseries, London, England - 27.06.06

15yepw4.jpg
15yeqdi.jpg

(WENN)

Some new pictures of Lady Gabriella Windsor from her recent outings :) (From GettyImages):

She wore the same earrings to both events! :)
I like the picture of her dancing :D.

Attachments

• gabriella 4.jpg
    gabriella 4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 650
  • gabriella 5.jpg
    gabriella 5.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 375
  • gabriella 6.jpg
    gabriella 6.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 354
  • gabriella 7.jpg
    gabriella 7.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 309
  • gabriella.jpg
    gabriella.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 398
  • gabriella 2.jpg
    gabriella 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 503
  • gabriella 3.jpg
    gabriella 3.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 668
GettyImages:

Gabriella is such a pretty girl! This could pass for a wedding dress, don't you think? Maybe she's practicing. ;)
I don't know about the orange dress though. It's pretty from the front, but a bit revealing from the side. :eek:

It would be cool to see her hair curl a little so it wouldn't look so straight. But she looks so beautiful with that silver dress.

She and her boyfriend look very close. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I am sure Lady Gabriella is certainly happy with her life. Its a shame she wasn't born in another century..she certainly has the look of a queen!

dear me she's pretty much in love with his Indian boyfriend!!!

She does look like Princess Alexandra. They're both very attractive women.

PARIS - JULY 5: Lady Gabriella Windsor attends the Valentino Fashion show during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Fall-Winter 2006/07 at Theatre National de Chaillot July 5, 2006 in Paris, France. Second picture: with the Prince-Duke of Arenberg.

1z4bp88.jpg
1z4bq7p.jpg

(Gettyimages)

PARIS - JULY 5: Lady Gabriella Windsor and John Galliano attend the Christian Dior Fashion show, during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Fall-Winter 2006/07 at Polo de Paris on July 5, 2006 in Paris, France.

1z4bt77.jpg
1z4btdv.jpg
1z4buvo.jpg
1z4bwhc.jpg
1z4bv37.jpg
1z4bvat.jpg
1z4bvi1.jpg
1z4bvpu.jpg

(Gettyimages)

Last edited:
she looks like maria sharapova the pin-up Russian tennis player.

naoms said:
she looks like maria sharapova the pin-up Russian tennis player.

Gabriella does look a bit like Maria Sharapova, but IMO Maria is a little prettier. There is facial resemblance though.

I love the red dress, looks really good on her, cause she's pale!

Paula** said:
I love the red dress, looks really good on her, cause she's pale!

I agree. There is something about that particular shade of red and that compliments her skin color. She looks great!

I like the color of that dress, but I can't condone that neckline. Instant sag.

iceflower said:
PARIS - JULY 5: Lady Gabriella Windsor and John Galliano attend the Christian Dior Fashion show, during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Fall-W
(Gettyimages)
That's India Hicks, Earl Mountbatten's granddaughter, next to Ella! India was one of princess Diana's bridesmaids by the way. She's currently a model-cum-hotel owner in the Bahamas. Good to see her, she's photogenic indeed as always!
Like Ella's dress by the way, although her make-up seems a bit 'goth'!

She looks Flawless the make up and the dress are fine shes a very pretty lady! :)

PARIS - JULY 7: Lady Gabriella Windsor attends the Jean-Paul Gaultier Fashion show, during Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Fall-Winter 2006/07 on July 7, 2006 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images):

1zb7zep.jpg

She looks great on her red dress - Windsor Rose:)

On the photo posted by iceflower Gabriella reminds me Sharapova more than on the other photos.

Btw. Anyone know how tall is Ella?

The color red looks good on her, but I don't like the red dress itself. It looks...odd... mis-fitting.
She has beautiful skin.

She has very pretty very soft features shes incredibly fiminine and seems very sweet and easy to talk to Not Haughty like her mother

She is a blonder version of her Aunt, Princess Alexandra, Lady Ogilvy.

I also want to see the photo of Lady Gabrielle and her boyfriend talking with Prince Charles and his wife.

Missyjojo88,

If you look at www.rexfeatures.com and type, Lady Gabriella Windsor, into the search box you will see pic's of her and Charles and Camilla chatting at the recent elephant conservation party they attended. Some members of this forum may be able to post full size pictures from the rex features page.

Last edited:
LONDON - JULY 11: Lady Gabriella Windsor (L) and Grayson Perry (R) attend The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party at the Serpentine Gallery on July 11, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

1zpgvgp.jpg

(Gettyimages)

Here is one more addtion from Hello to the pic I posted above, Gabriella together with her brother and her boyfriend at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party:

20zaafk.jpg

(HELLO)

michelleq said:
She is a blonder version of her Aunt, Princess Alexandra, Lady Ogilvy.

Your so right she does look like her aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom