Kate Middleton Current Events 2: September-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much yeah I have see before.. I don't like her.. Oh well...

karla64

That is the first picture I ever saw of her! My first introduction Kate. She looks AWFUL!

I don't think she expected this photograph would be seen all over the world when she was modelling.

She's slender but doesn't seem to have much of a figure, does she.

iowabelle said:
I don't think she expected this photograph would be seen all over the world when she was modelling.

She modelled in that picture?..I thought it was this charity thing that she did....and I thought that Will was there when she went to the cat walk looking like that...:eek:

runaway princess said:
She modelled in that picture?..I thought it was this charity thing that she did....and I thought that Will was there when she went to the cat walk looking like that...:eek:

Yes, she modelled that outfit while at St. Andrews. (Not that she's a professional model like the girl Prince Felipe was dating.)

iowabelle said:

That is what I thought when I saw it. I was like she has no hips! Her body looks very boyish, in the photo.

Harry's polo shirt said:
That is what I thought when I saw it. I was like she has no hips! Her body looks very boyish, in the photo.

some girls don't have curves or hips. that doesn't make them boyish. there is nothing wrong with her body type. she looks normal to me.

CasiraghiTrio said:
some girls don't have curves or hips. that doesn't make them boyish. there is nothing wrong with her body type. she looks normal to me.

I said she looked boyish in the photo. the outfit doesn't flatter her body shape, that causes her to look flat and shapeless.

Harry's polo shirt said:
I said she looked boyish in the photo. the outfit doesn't flatter her body shape, that causes her to look flat and shapeless.

Right, I understand but as they were not professional models and they were just students doing it for charity, I suppose we can forgive them for not looking perfect. ;)

I can't believe that dress was ever in style! But I won't say anything negative about her body.

I really like her cardigan and tote (she always has great totes, on the last page of the old thread there was a pic of her with her longchamp) in the pictures Harry's polo shirt posted. Say what you will about her, but she always does look well put together.

I think Kate looks great in the picture. She looks more natural and more down to earth than many of the new princesses. She does not have to have a spectacular body for a guy (even if Prince William) to like her. She may have other good qualities--I do think she is pretty and a very lucky girl. She looks much better than the model that Prince Felipe was dating and much much better than many of the crown princesses--by far.

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
Right, I understand but as they were not professional models and they were just students doing it for charity, I suppose we can forgive them for not looking perfect. ;)

I didn't want anyone to think that I was making fun or putting down her body.

Kate must be very intelligent and kind, because Will can have anyone he wants and right now he wants her.

Is it the outfit with white pants and a straw-looking tote that she wore to the interview? I like Kate but the outfit doesn't seem very professional to go on a job interview. What is the job interview etiquette in England? Is casual okay or is it "proper" to wear a suit etc. The outfit is cute but something I wouldn't think appropriate to wear to a job interview. :rolleyes:

I don't know anything about the art gallery, but most art gallerys are very formal. I think the outfit is much to casual for an art gallery.

Hey, people, the girl has a better body than all of us, me included (my thighs could be classified as two new species of mammal). As for the positive qualities of her body, she's got great legs, and that's what that "dress" showed off.

Guys, I feel sorry for Kate! I know, you say, "Hey, she is dating a public figure, she should get used to it, learn to cope, get over it!" But still! I mean, she can tell herself that she is coping, that she just has to get used to it, but it still must be so hard! Look how mad she seems in those pics at the grocery store after the job interview! God, the looks she is giving the camera, like she wants to throw rocks at it! Imagine being in a relationship with a guy, a really famous guy, believing yourself "in love" and the world is analyzing your every move. "Look at her outfit, look at her body, oh my goodness, isn't she plain?!!" :eek: How horrible!

We are preparing her for pubilc life if she decides to marry Will. At least she is getting it now instead of it being thrown at her after she is married and trapped with Will.

grecka said:
Hey, people, the girl has a better body than all of us, me included (my thighs could be classified as two new species of mammal). As for the positive qualities of her body, she's got great legs, and that's what that "dress" showed off.

:D haha, that is so funny. I did notice her legs too, but that lingerie is awful. Also wasn't that photo from her freshmen year?

grecka said:

Oh, don`t say that! Well, my body looks a lot better - don`t get me wrong, I don`t say that because I am arrogant! In this picture she really has not what I call a female body! Sorry! She looks better in jeans and a top though! ;)

grecka said:

lol grecka !! I absolutely agree with you (well I can't judge on your thighs of course ;)). Kate is a very pretty young woman. I really hope William and her stay together.

No offense or anything, but why is she always hanging out with her mom?Every picture of her, she is with her mom.:confused: Anyways, I agree, I don't like her or her body.I've seen better figures.:)

I didn't mean to be ugly in my criticism of Kate's figure. I think she's quite pretty and if William decides to marry her, she'll undergo a metamorphosis and be a stunner.

And even better for William, this is a smart girl with an education and some interests.

We know iowabelle, we were discussing the picture of the charity event, not Kate in general.:)

Harry's polo shirt said:
That is the first picture I ever saw of her! My first introduction Kate. She looks AWFUL!

this is a sporty figure. Having a giant big boobs or tiny skinny legs, never worked out, would be a stereotype. I work out myself and my body its kinda like hers, so no matter guys you like it or not, i like it. Of course everyone has their own choice.

harry's polo shirt, thanks for the snap shots ! are you sure this is on the job interview but not shopping

segolen said:
harry's polo shirt, thanks for the snap shots ! are you sure this is on the job interview but not shopping

Your welcome, I am positive it was the job interview. I also saw similar photos in other stories.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom