Kate Middleton Current Events 2: September-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad that the paper thinks a young woman getting on a bus makes her the perfect future Queen, if that is all you need to do then sign me up for a Prince!

Lots of people park their car and catch a train or bus for lots of reasons, perhaps Kate does not want to spend a fortune on driving in London.

In some of those photos she looks a lot like Mary of Denmark.

I know this is a strange question but here goes does williams bride have to be a virgin just the way diana did?

seto said:
I know this is a strange question but here goes does williams bride have to be a virgin just the way diana did?

No I don't think that is expected in today's society.

Apparently the Queen would not meet Camilla all those years ago when Charles was first with her because it was common knowledge that Camilla had lost her virginity at 18.

I think that is terrible but I understand they theory behind having a virgin bride but I am not so sure it is going to happen in the World we live in today.

Diana was still young when she married, most Royal brides these days are much older so have been in relationships before.

I am not sure of the exact thoughts on this, but I can't see it still being insisted on.

The German magazine "Cicero" of this month has an article about Kate. Please don't ask me why because it is a political magazine.

EmmieLou said:
Apparently the Queen would not meet Camilla all those years ago when Charles was first with her because it was common knowledge that Camilla had lost her virginity at 18.

I think that is terrible but I understand they theory behind having a virgin bride but I am not so sure it is going to happen in the World we live in today.

It wasn't just that she wasn't a virgin, Camilla also had a reputation of "getting around".

I don't think it's a requirement, but a few "articles" have mentioned that Kate is a virgin. I'm thinking specifically of the interview with her "friend" from Marlobrough school

i think that kate is a natural beauty and sad to say if they do marry she will be hounded just like princess diana

THeir relationship is getting a lot of press lately... it made the cover of People this week

kate

Maybe the press is just waiting for an official appearance by kate and william to turn up the heat. I think if they ever become engaged it is going to be really mad for kate. Especially when the start the fairy tale princess non sense.

do u think someone has given her advice on how to act when being follow by photographers? because she acts very confident.

I don't know if these pics have been posted already.... I'm hosting them at tinypic. source: clasos

eb3f9l.jpg

eb3fhs.jpg

eb3fjk.jpg

eb3fo6.jpg

I like Kate. If William is happy with her, I am too.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I don't know if these pics have been posted already.... I'm hosting them at tinypic. source: clasos.
Thank you for the pics.. good pics.... what name of website??? Clasos????

Thank you
karla64

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be very strange for Kate. There she is, on the cover of People magazine, featured in a German political magazine; speculation in the British and international press; gossip in TRF; complete strangers pontificating on whether she is "good enough" or "suitable", or a virgin; media interest in her parents' driveway re-surfacing; etc etc... and she hasn't said a word. You would have to be made of strong stuff to be able to deal with this sort of pressure and scrutiny.

I have two questions about Kate
1) Does anyone know what her religious beliefs are?
2) How long have she and william been dating? (actually dating not how long they have known each other

I really like those pictures of her CasiraghiTrio posted they are much nicer than any other ones I've seen. And that one heaps back with a funny facial expression, does anyone else think she looks kinda 'artifical'?

Justi, In all my reading, Kate and William have been romantically involved for about 2 years. The first two years they were said to be friends. I would think she is Anglican or at least protestant or the press would have dug that up by now.
CM

Warren said:
It must be very strange for Kate. There she is, on the cover of People magazine, featured in a German political magazine; speculation in the British and international press; gossip in TRF; complete strangers pontificating on whether she is "good enough" or "suitable", or a virgin; media interest in her parents' driveway re-surfacing; etc etc... and she hasn't said a word. You would have to be made of strong stuff to be able to deal with this sort of pressure and scrutiny.

I agree. I don't like it when William fans say, "Oh, well, that's life when you date a prince, she knew what she was getting into, tell her to get over it." I don't like that because life is just not that simple. Nothing is so cut and dry. Kate didn't make a practical, logical decision to date William. She fell for him and he for her and they decided together that they wanted to try to face the storm from the media because they care about each other. Life is hard enough for everyone without people saying dismissively, "Oh, she should known what she was in far! Get over it!" People can be so cold. Why not choose to be compassionate instead of dismissive? It's not a hard choice really. It's quite easy to be a compassionate person! Just do it!

I think that Kate meant to wear that outfit just to get his attention, but hey, If that is the only way that she can get attention from guys I feel bad for her. She has a nice figure, she is a bit muscular though.:)

Tara20052 said:
I think that Kate meant to wear that outfit just to get his attention, but hey, If that is the only way that she can get attention from guys I feel bad for her. She has a nice figure, she is a bit muscular though.:)

Which picture are you talking about?

All of Willy's women...hummm....

I love this part!!!!!!!
GROOMING: Said to be obsessed with her cleavage One pal commented in her Marlborough College leaving book: "She is often found squinting down her top screaming 'they're growing!'." What girl hasn't done that?

Harry's polo shirt said:
All of Willy's women...hummm....

I love this part!!!!!!!
GROOMING: Said to be obsessed with her cleavage One pal commented in her Marlborough College leaving book: "She is often found squinting down her top screaming 'they're growing!'." What girl hasn't done that?

No offense or anything, but what girl does do that?:rolleyes:

i loved it when my cup size became larger than my sister's. it was a very blessed day.

Time to get back to Kate, please.

W

Complain about Kate "private" photos

Warren said:
Time to get back to Kate, please.

W
I have to post the full article as you need to register to see the article online. I post the link anyway...

From the Guardian

PCC urged to act over photos of prince's girlfriend

Claire Cozens, press and publishing correspondent
Tuesday October 11, 2005

[font=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]A leading media lawyer has written to the Press Complaints Commission urging it to take action over the publication of photographs of Prince William's girlfriend out shopping.

Peter Crawford, who represented Amanda Holden in her privacy battle with the Daily Star, believes photographs of Kate Middleton published in the London Evening Standard last week may breach the PCC's codes on privacy.

Note: Copying the whole article here violates copyright law regardless of whether the article is available without registering or not. Since registration is free, people wishing to read the article can register at the Guardian, but we can't have whole articles copied here, so I've deleted all but the first couple of paragraphs.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator
[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
a bus and shop isn't a private place-its public. They are just looking for a way to punish people for publishing photographs of the royal family. The respect privacy while in school is over for Will, so now they are saying in private places...come on.

I think its awesome that they're stepping up and fighting back more. royalty should, imho, be employing legal action more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom