The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
Me neither...
I think one option was Fergie, at least that's what I got from the toe-sucking question. (And most of us on this forum would have enough sense not to be doing that where photogs might catch you.)

Old 09-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
I think one option was Fergie, at least that's what I got from the toe-sucking question. (And most of us on this forum would have enough sense not to be doing that where photogs might catch you.)
i'd kinda hope we wouldnt be doing that at all if we were married...

Old 09-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Nobility

Yes I retook the test on purpose and the other option is Fergie. The test basically said 'well at least they love you in the States'
Old 09-24-2005, 12:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3
Actually, polop, the fact that we are all on this website writing and thinking about Kate (a girlfriend of a royal) shows how much we, and therefore in turn the media, like and want to continue our "royal obsession."

And if it's not Kate, it will be someone else.
I understand what you are trying to say, but I was talking from the media's point of view.And, yes, I believe that it will be somebody else.:)
Old 09-25-2005, 11:05 AM
Nobility

I got this from TheSun
"Camilla Parker Bowles is said to have forced Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton out of Clarence House where they'd been invited to stay by Prince Charles.
Palace insiders say she's playing stepmother from hell, resenting Kate's youth and beauty."
can someone comment on this. I have no idea if its true or not. And this happened a week after Prince Harry said the " she is not the stepmom from hell" and the Quenn's approval?
I don't get this tabloids sometime.
...or if it true....Camilla just came into the Clarence house. Does she have a full charge now? LOL...or
Old 09-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Camilla expands property empire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
I got this from TheSun
"Camilla Parker Bowles is said to have forced Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton out of Clarence House where they'd been invited to stay by Prince Charles. Palace insiders say she's playing stepmother from hell, resenting Kate's youth and beauty."
That's nothing. The Globe reported in May this year that Camilla had kicked Charles out of Clarence House and that she had "insulted William". Now she's supposed to have "forced" Kate out before she's even moved in.

With Charles evicted, the front door slammed shut in Kate's face, and William forced out by her insults and resentment of Kate's beauty, it's only a matter of time before the tabloids claim Camilla wants Clarence House so she can rule the roost as the defacto Queen Mother. I wonder if getting Harry into Sandhurst was also part of her master plan to get rid of the current tenants so she has the house to herself?
Old 09-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
That's nothing. The Globe reported in May this year that Camilla had kicked Charles out of Clarence House and that she had "insulted William". Now she's supposed to have "forced" Kate out before she's even moved in.

With Charles evicted, the front door slammed shut in Kate's face, and William forced out by her insults and resentment of Kate's beauty, it's only a matter of time before the tabloids claim Camilla wants Clarence House so she can rule the roost as the defacto Queen Mother. I wonder if getting Harry into Sandhurst was also part of her master plan to get rid of the current tenants so she has the house to herself?
Amazing how some newspapers know everything about the royals...
Old 09-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I got this from TheSun
"Camilla Parker Bowles is said to have forced Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton out of Clarence House where they'd been invited to stay by Prince Charles.
Palace insiders say she's playing stepmother from hell, resenting Kate's youth and beauty."
can someone comment on this. I have no idea if its true or not. And this happened a week after Prince Harry said the " she is not the stepmom from hell" and the Quenn's approval?
...or if it true....Camilla just came into the Clarence house. Does she have a full charge now? LOL...or
Maybe she just said that she doesn't think Kate moving in is a good idea. Look at the controversy it created, this forum even has a huge discussion about it! I think Camilla is trying very hard right now to be accepted and adored by Will and Harry. If Will and Harry publicly say that they like her, then the some of the publics opinions of her may soften. If she tries to be a mother now, Will and Harry may decide they don't like her and sometimes angry feelings are hard to hide.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren

Thanks Warren for this insightful comment, you're the best!
My message to Camilla: 'You go girl! Nest step, kicking that old lady outta Bucks Palace. She's sitting on your throne for goodness sake!'

Quote:
Maybe she just said that she doesn't think Kate moving in is a good idea. Look at the controversy it created, this forum even has a huge discussion about it!
Camilla is the last person in the country which has any credibility whatsoever in doing a moral judgement.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Royal Highness

If Camilla threw Charles out of Clarence House (so she could have it all to herself), why would she need to keep her own house so she could get away?

This sounds like wishful thinking on some people's parts.

So far, the newlyweds look pretty happy.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Camilla is the last person in the country which has any credibility whatsoever in doing a moral judgement.
and the British press have even less credibility!!
Old 09-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Commoner

How is this topic related to Kate again? I mean it is a Kate thread right because it looks as though Camilla is taking over this thread....not in her place once again :p
Old 09-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7
How is this topic related to Kate again? I mean it is a Kate thread right because it looks as though Camilla is taking over this thread....not in her place once again :p
We'll blame the tabloids.

A silly story trying to pit Camilla against Kate and claiming Camilla is "resentful of Kate's youth and beauty" demands a tongue in cheek response.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I got this from TheSun
that no excuses from that story! but William and Kate both still lived in clarence house apartments and i dont think Camilla would kick out both no!

Sara Boyce
Old 09-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wymanda
and the British press have even less credibility!!
I totally agree with you on that.

Back to Kate. There was an article in the Daily Mail from that old g*t Richard Kay who stated that the most obvious hint yet that Kate is the next PoW is that her parents are re-surfacing their home drive away.
You don't see the link? Me neither. But according to the fabulous Kay, that shows they are getting ready for the royal limos...

Old 09-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
According to Richard Kay...the most obvious hint yet that Kate is the next PoW is that her parents are re-surfacing their home driveway... that shows they are getting ready for the royal limos...
I bet the Middleton's are having second thoughts about going ahead with the house extensions.
Before they know it, Richard Kay will be claiming the Queen has invited herself over to stay the weekend.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:53 AM
Nobility

Prince William and kate live together..Does it mean they share the same bedroom?..Sorry for my question I know its a bit too personal and I know its not my job to know..just cant stop wondering coz I'm treating wills as the bachelor future king not just an ordinary brit guy living with his gf..I forgot that royals are human too and do things which normal people does..

Old 09-26-2005, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
Prince William and kate live together..Does it mean they share the same bedroom?..Sorry for my question I know its a bit too personal and I know its not my job to know..just cant stop wondering coz I'm treating wills as the bachelor future king not just an ordinary brit guy living with his gf..I forgot that royals are human too and do things which normal people does..
I dont think it's any of our business to know, that's a bit too personal but yes it is still a perfectly good question:) Personally, i think they do because when you move in with your partner, you normalyy share the same bed, dont you? im not sure, just my opinion.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel}
Back to Kate. There was an article in the [i
Daily Mail[/i] from that old g*t Richard Kay who stated that the most obvious hint yet that Kate is the next PoW is that her parents are re-surfacing their home drive away.
Perhaps Richard has never had the experience of your driveway cracking and decaying. Just a normal process -- if all the people I've known who have had their driveways replaced were marrying into royalty, there'd be more royals than commoners.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Nobility

Just my opinion, but Middletons do seem a little stuck up. Did you see the picture of her mom? I understand that some people don't photograph well,but that's how she always looks, along with her daughter; Kate Middleton.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton