The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 04:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecka
Hey, people, the girl has a better body than all of us, me included (my thighs could be classified as two new species of mammal). As for the positive qualities of her body, she's got great legs, and that's what that "dress" showed off.
haha, that is so funny. I did notice her legs too, but that lingerie is awful. Also wasn't that photo from her freshmen year?

Old 09-10-2005, 04:14 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Hey, people, the girl has a better body than all of us, me included (my thighs could be classified as two new species of mammal). As for the positive qualities of her body, she's got great legs, and that's what that "dress" showed off.
Oh, don`t say that! Well, my body looks a lot better - don`t get me wrong, I don`t say that because I am arrogant! In this picture she really has not what I call a female body! Sorry! She looks better in jeans and a top though!

Old 09-10-2005, 04:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
lol grecka !! I absolutely agree with you (well I can't judge on your thighs of course ). Kate is a very pretty young woman. I really hope William and her stay together.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:24 AM

Double

i found middleton's double... it's the singer of d.h.t.
you can see a video of her here
http://search.music.yahoo.com/search...+heart&x=4&y=7
click on listen to your heart

when i saw the girl, i was like waaw
now when i listen this song, i think about middleton.

Old 09-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Nobility

No offense or anything, but why is she always hanging out with her mom?Every picture of her, she is with her mom. Anyways, I agree, I don't like her or her body.I've seen better figures.:)
Old 09-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I didn't mean to be ugly in my criticism of Kate's figure. I think she's quite pretty and if William decides to marry her, she'll undergo a metamorphosis and be a stunner.

And even better for William, this is a smart girl with an education and some interests.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

We know iowabelle, we were discussing the picture of the charity event, not Kate in general.:)

Old 09-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Nobility

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
That is the first picture I ever saw of her! My first introduction Kate. She looks AWFUL!
this is a sporty figure. Having a giant big boobs or tiny skinny legs, never worked out, would be a stereotype. I work out myself and my body its kinda like hers, so no matter guys you like it or not, i like it. Of course everyone has their own choice.

Old 09-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Nobility

harry's polo shirt, thanks for the snap shots ! are you sure this is on the job interview but not shopping
Old 09-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
harry's polo shirt, thanks for the snap shots ! are you sure this is on the job interview but not shopping
Your welcome, I am positive it was the job interview. I also saw similar photos in other stories.:)

Old 09-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Royal Highness

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html
WILLS' GIRL IS BANNED
By Royal Editor Dean Rousewell
PRINCE Charles and Camilla sensationally BANNED Prince William's sexy girlfriend from yesterday's big society wedding.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

The probably didn't want to start any more rumors, Kate has shown up way to much with William. Since it was a family wedding the press would have gone mad if Kate was there.

Old 09-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Nobility

Bummer! this is what happened when you are dating a royal. “ go there” or “ don’t go there”. They push you around like a little posh dog.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

This assumes, of course, that The People is a reliable newspaper, which is quite an assumption.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
Bummer! this is what happened when you are dating a royal. “ go there” or “ don’t go there”. They push you around like a little posh dog.
That would be so annoying! I would never make it as a royal.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
This assumes, of course, that The People is a reliable newspaper, which is quite an assumption.
It is unfortunate that by pure luck they would be right for once. The fact is that we were all frantically looking for a picture of her at that wedding and saw none. Poor Will alone at another wedding.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess BellyFlop
The fact is that we were all frantically looking for a picture of her at that wedding and saw none. Poor Will alone at another wedding.
Some reports said Kate was at the Reception.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Courtier

And no picture at all? It shows just how lazy and unimaginative those papparazzi are.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Nobility

...not lazy. may be they told them not to snap any pics. I bet the paparazzi are more anxious then us to take some new picks of her
Old 09-14-2005, 01:43 PM
Courtier

Now we have obedient papparazzi. Darn! I want new pictures of them together.

Tags
kate middleton