Kate Middleton Current Events 1: July-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's kate's message to me again..from myspace

Kate wrote:
Hi, I did get it but sorry I didnt see it yet, I got a lot of messages and must have passed yours, I am very sorry! Thank you very much for your kind message, you are too sweet :) I think you are very pretty too! Its very late here, but I cant sleep so I hope that these make sense. Here are the answers to your questions:
I like to shop everywhere, Marks and Spencers has great clothes that are afordable, and I also like places like Next and Nine West.
I use Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner.
Harry can be very cheeky but he does have a soft side, you can see him relfecting on things sometimes.
I will ask William if he could sign an autograph for you next time I see him. I think that he will be suprised! He dosent usually get asked for autographs. And you want my autograph? Why?! Haha, which picture would you like me to sign? I'm just kidding, my autograph is worthless!
I hope I answered all of your questions, feel free to send more if you'd like. Sorry if that made no sense, I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Talk to you soon :)

it makes me wonder if this is reall her!!! I'm kinda believing it now!!!

AWW, Sparks, I'm not trying to be overly negative in this thread, just realistic! I looked up Kate on myspace and judging from her pictures, it really isn't her. If it was Kate I think she would have more pesonals up, not just candids that we've all seen before.

if I were in her shoes, i would NEVER reveal myself to anyone especially not on the internet.

Hey u guys since I asked 4 her autograph and William's there will certainly be an address on where it came from!!! So, that'll prove if she's a poser or not!!!

Not trying to be overly negative here, but I think it's a big stretch to believe that the real Kate Middleton would be telling strangers over the internet things about Wills and their relationship.

another message from Kate:

I wrote:
Kate, u are soooooooo nice..plzz I do want ur autograph, any picture u have u know why? becuz I think ur going to be England's future Princess..hahaha!!! And when u become one, I have ur autograph to brag to people!!!!..and I really do want William's autograph too..I am counting on u to send me that autograph Kate....plzzz..u have my address right? I know ur busy w/ ur personal life...but plzz spare time to send me an autograph!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways aren't u also a model for this brand Wild Thing? Wow, I can't believe u would use Pantene cuz I thought u would use high brands...u know? I see that u like Kelly Clarkson...I love her!!! Do u like the songs: Since You've been gone, and Breakaway? What are u doing nowadays? Hey, u should post exclusive shots of u..and not just candids!!!..Maybe that'll prove to people that ur really Kate!!!!! Ok, I'm out of questions right now..I'll think of other ones later

Bye
God Bless

Kate's reply:
Orianne,
thats very sweet of you to think that, but who knows what will happen in the future. William is actually still in Africa right now, for about two more weeks. I'm home though, so I will ask him for you for his autograph. I'll send you mine if it really makes you that happy haha, I still don't see why'd you want it. I've got a friend whos returning to the US after studing at St. Andrews along with William and I, so I'll ask her to post it to you when she gets there if thats okay, it'll cost me more to send it from here, and yes I do have your address. Would it be okay if we signed a piece of paper for you? I was a model for Wild Thing, but I don't model that much anymore. I mostly stopped my last year of college to focus on my studies. Yes, I like those Kelly Clarkson songs, I like all of her songs! I would post "exclusive" photos of me, but I'm afraid that I can not because they may be found by the press, I don't want them to get ahold of any of my personal photos or any strange stories about me printed! But I have posted two new photos that I don't know if people have seen or not.
I hope I answered your questions, expect my beautiful scribble to be reaching you in late August or early September - I will probably send mine and William's together.
Take Care,
<3 K

from Kate' myspace
funny I never seen the 1st picture anywhere!!!
182082957_l.jpg

182090089_l.jpg

Since we have no way of knowing who these myspace messages are really from, they don't count as news, they count as gossip, which is discouraged on this forum. I think we've had enough of them in this thread now. Perhaps we could get back to discussing verifiable news.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

Pictures of Kate Middleton from gettyimages.com

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 315
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 502
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 330
More pictures of kate middleton from gettyimages.com

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 312
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 306
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 277
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 226
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 241
The way Kate is dressed in these pictures and the cowboy hat, kate looks alot like Jessica Craig

thanks for the nice images dynamite85

I like her outfit in the pics, except the hat. I wish she would show more personality though. But if she did I would probably post how much I dislike her outfit..the hat is a start to expression but I just complained about it, :confused: so she can stick with the style of the time if she wants.

Kate Middleton, enjoying The Festival of British Eventing held at the home of The Princess Royal, Gatcombe Park.

From Newscom:
sipaphotos249661.jpg

showcasepix569844.jpg

showcasepix569845.jpg

showcasepix569875.jpg

showcasepix569872.jpg

showcasepix569871.jpg

showcasepix569862.jpg

showcasepix569890.jpg

theprincess said:
The way Kate is dressed in these pictures and the cowboy hat, kate looks alot like Jessica Craig
exsactly what I was thinking. LOL do you think Jecca gave her the "fansy "hat. I like it though, but it looks too much of a Kenyan image :D .

do you think william perfers brunettes over blondes? Considering both Jecca and Kate are brunettes?

hmmm...it is a hard question, because he had some blond girls in the past. very short dates, but still:rolleyes:

really? who?

the only girls i can remember with him are jecca, lauren bush, and now kate. Ha.

I was watching a documentary movie on Wills not a long ago. It was on BBC and it was called something like “William and his girlfriends (or the women in his life”. They had some snap shots of him with some of his “dates”. I wished they would mention their names, but they didn’t. They had some shots on blonde dinning with Wills in a restaurant and another shot on Wills and another blonde girl inside one of his private estates, having a romantic candle light supper and some snogging LOL on the floor with her. The photos are made through the window…very sneaky …ah

i'm doing a search on " google" right now and i'm trying to find the name of it...no luck so far. If some of the forum members know about it, please post the name.tx

the best thing of all is that you can see it on Aug 27( 1 show time), 2005 and Aug. 28( 2 show times)

whoa!! thanks so much segolen!!!! that was very nice of you.

now all i have to do is get the channel itself.

Last edited:
or you could ask some1 to burn it on a CD for ya...but getting the channel its not a bad idea.

thanks but thats alright, ill just get the channel...i could already have it, i just dont know which one it is.

how do u get a channel????? Do u think it will be shown on BBC ?

Just off the subject.

Does anyone else see the resemblance to Koo Stark. If you go to Corbis and look for photos of Koo Stark I think Kate looks fairly similar.

Only a thought.

(Sorry I am technologically challenged when it comes to posting links and such or I would link a few photos)

So, that's really not the true William? It's just a look-a-like..lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom