The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

it looks like she is representing a clothing line, wild things clothing company, and her skirt is similar to the one the dummy is wearing. Or is it a game conservancy trust and the proceeds go to animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks
more pics of Kate..thanks to Will and Harry Unlimited

Old 08-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Nobility

I think Kate dresses OK, but definetly not trendy. I've never seen her wear something that indicates she knows what's going in the fashion world. She usually has jeans and a simple top on. At least Chelsy's clothes tell she knows what in. ( Don't get me wrong I don't like Chelsy at all.) :)

Old 08-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like when people show personality with their clothes. I think Chelsey shows more of her personality.....

Old 08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Gentry

Hey u guys, I have myspace..it's just like a blog site..where u can meet new people..and I just randomly search people..so I search Kate Middleton..and it just happen that she has myspace..but I don't know if it's really her..so I message her, asking if she was an imposter..and she message me back saying she's not

Here was my message to her:
Hey Kate,
are u really kate middleton..or are u some imposter? Anyways if you are, tell me about your handsome boyfriend, William..what is he like? oh, are u friends with Chelsy Davy? Is she nice...or is she a spoiled bratt like Paris Hilton...? Tell, me kate what is it like dating William?

ok, bye

Here's her reply:
Hi there :). Thanks for the add. How did you find me? Yes..I am really me. William is amazing...its hard to discribe him. I can't sum him up in any amount of words. I've met Chelsy a few times but I can't say that I'm friends with her or that I know her enough to judge her. She seems very nice though. Dating William is like dating anyone else....the fact that hes a prince does not really change the fact that I like him for who he is, which is a person, and not just because hes a prince. The only difference is that I have a lot more people wanting to talk to me and take my picture now.
I hope I answered all of your qestions for you. Take care :)
<3 K

and here's her myspace account
http://www.myspace.com/kissthekate
Old 08-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Commoner

I doubt it´s her...she wouldn´t expose herselg like that.
You should be aware that lots of people pretend to be someone else famous in those internet spaces.
It was a kind reply tough. Take care.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Commoner

Nope, not buying it

If that's her, she has lousy punctuation and spelling. I smell an imposter.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

she wouldn't talk about william.

Old 08-04-2005, 02:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks

Here's her reply:
Hi there :). Thanks for the add. How did you find me? Yes..I am really me. William is amazing...its hard to discribe him. I can't sum him up in any amount of words. I've met Chelsy a few times but I can't say that I'm friends with her or that I know her enough to judge her. She seems very nice though. Dating William is like dating anyone else....the fact that hes a prince does not really change the fact that I like him for who he is, which is a person, and not just because hes a prince. The only difference is that I have a lot more people wanting to talk to me and take my picture now.
I hope I answered all of your qestions for you. Take care :)
<3 K

and here's her myspace account
http://www.myspace.com/kissthekate
it doesn't sound like her. It is quiet unusual for someone who keeps a low profile all the time, to speak up her heart in front of a stranger. She doesn't even talk in front of her closest friends about her and Wills. She doesn't talk in front of the press either. LOL
Old 08-04-2005, 02:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
I think Kate dresses OK, but definetly not trendy. I've never seen her wear something that indicates she knows what's going in the fashion world. She usually has jeans and a simple top on. At least Chelsy's clothes tell she knows what in. ( Don't get me wrong I don't like Chelsy at all.) :)
I think that Chelsy doesn't know what is going on on the fashion world either. LOLOL
Most of the Kate's pics are made on the street( going shoping, or skiing, or in front of her university) . Do you think , people wear high fashion clothes on places like that? I personaly doubt it.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:37 AM
Gentry

Its not her, why should she talk about william with a stranger?! No, no ... I would not write her again!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Nobility

Well, there was there this one photo of her where she was wearing a t-shirt saying "wild thing" or something.To me that's not really trendy:) . I don't know about you but when people go shopping or to a mall they wear more than just a tank top (which it seems like she's always wearing) and a simple pair of jeans. If you look at Chelsy, she wears sort of trendy stuff, can't say much about her choice though.I just think chelsy is more trendy than Kate. Kate's clothes are very boring.:) (my opinion.)
Old 08-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Royal Highness

wasn't the wild thing shirt given to her and others cuz that was the theme of the event?
Old 08-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia
it looks like she is representing a clothing line, wild things
true. and the girl next to her had almost the same. She did some part time moddeling as I know ( or whatever you call it)
Old 08-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Aristocracy

An article are Kate 'apparently' chasing after William...probably not
true, but it is intesting to read.

Did Kate's pushy mother send her hunting a prince?

by DAVID WILKES and BETH HALE, Daily Mail 08:18am 5th August 2005

She is seen as the pretty and 'super-sensible' upper middle-class girl who helped Prince William settle into university life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
Old 08-07-2005, 01:50 AM
Nobility

I don't believe Kate was pushed by her mother to join St. Andrews. How you gonna prove it, unless Kate's Mom does a confession. LOL I don't think she is that dumb. May be Kate pushed herself. What about the following scenario

1. Kate was planning on joining her favorite university, which is not St. Andrews.

2. Will officially announced that he is going to join St. Andrews during the fall.

3. Kate changed her plans, and instead of going to her chosen school, she goes to St. Andrews, along with many other girls who did the same. As I’ve heard, St. AndrewsUniversity became extremely popular after the announcement of the Clearance house that Williams is going there
Old 08-07-2005, 06:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

They live together, I don't think she is a virgin anymore.

Old 08-07-2005, 07:32 AM
Gentry

A virgin?! Never!
Old 08-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
They live together, I don't think she is a virgin anymore.
most likely she is not.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Nobility

According to this article from ”the australian” Kate was bullied at her school, as a kid.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E2703,00.html
Old 08-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Commoner

I highly doubt she is a virgin still, or that they will get married.

Tags
kate middleton