The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardez
I don't get what it is about Kate that makes everyone think she would be popular. She just seems bland to me. Am I missing something?
That she has Will's attention almost for 24/7

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Nobility

Sorry, I guess I didn't make my question clear. I mean why do people (in previous posts in this thread) think that the Royal family only likes her based on her potential popularity?

Old 09-08-2005, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardez
I don't get what it is about Kate that makes everyone think she would be popular. She just seems bland to me. Am I missing something?
Because if she does marry William, and I'm not saying I think she will or won't, I think that with some fashion advice from someone like Anna Wintour (who "advised" Diana on fashion and style) and the primping of royal stylists, Kate would probably look just as glamorous as Letizia, Mary, Sophie, all the others. Marrying into the royal family would change her on so many levels, but it is important to remember it would also change her appearance. Who knows how she will look all dolled-up in tiaras and historic jewels.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Now with so many people looking towards democracy the monarcy is in danger of collapse. The royal family needs someone to get the publics love and affection. Diana is gone, Harry is making to many people angry, I wont even go there with Prince Charles. Will is the only hope, who he is dating and who he eventually marries has to be a wonderful girl in order to achieve admiration from the public. That is probably why they are spending so much time and care with Kate. They don't want her to freak out if she becomes a princess.

Old 09-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Heir Apparent

that true,harry'spoloshirts let Diana in rest in peace

but we have wait and see but i would like see Kate become Crown Princess and Queen one days when she married to Prince William

Sara Boyce
Old 09-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Heir Apparent

KATE'S GOT HER ART SET ON GALLERY JOB
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html
Old 09-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think it's time for a new thread:

Kate Middleton News and Pictures 2: Sept - Oct 2005

Tags
kate middleton