The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 04:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen

a mug shot of Wills and Kate. Yay!
i read in sun articles im not sure what heck William doing!

Sara Boyce

Old 08-27-2005, 04:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

driving home after a nice night out at the pub :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
i read in sun articles im not sure what heck William doing!

Sara Boyce

Old 08-27-2005, 05:02 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by josie21
they are green not blue

she have the right to wear the same earing all the time.. i mean, if its something special for her, like me, i wear always the same necklace because my granny give it to me before she died so maybe its something similar for her.
On one of the photos it looks like she has blue eyes and on another one green. But i think they are blue.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
QEII wears a three strand pearl necklace almost every day. In addition, there are many royals who wear that diamond/pearl earring combination quite frequently. Princess Mathilde very often wears the same bracelet on her right hand -- and there are many other examples. I imagine, to some people, that kind of repetition translates into a certain comforting reassurance. I really don't see anything wrong with it...especially when the jewelry is lovely and a classic.
I agree. I am also very fond of my earrings and I wear always them, always the same pair. I can't go out without them, bacause I would feel naked. They are as if they were a part of my body.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Smile

He seems quite happy :p....but she looks a little mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia
driving home after a nice night out at the pub :p

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 08-27-2005, 02:52 PM
Aristocracy

This is just my opinion and I haven't really looked into William's relationship with Kate much but...

I think everyone is jumping the gun just a bit assuming they're going to be married. He's only 23 and this is the first major relationship he's been linked to. Think about Prince Frederick of Denmark or Prince Felipe of Spain as examples. They were linked with several woman and rumors swirled about possible marriages with each of them and none of them ended up being true.

I just can't see the heir to the throne marrying one of the first girls he's been romantically linked to. I can't imagine him having much experience in the dating game A.) simply because of his age and B.) being the CP doesn't leave you much freedom. And knowing the historically bad matches that have been made in the British Royal Family, I think I'd be extra cautious if I were in his position!

Just my two cents!

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." ~Coco Chanel
Old 08-28-2005, 12:11 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...70&in_a_source=

The remaking of Kate

27th August 2005

Alexander Smith

Old 08-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:

from Will and Harry Unlimited
a mug shot from Wills and Kate. Yay!
That's probably the first mug shot I've seen of him! :p
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Nobility

Well his father tried being ultra-cautious and in the process lost the love of his life before eventually marrying her over 30 years later. Sources have said that William has taken on board what happened to his father and although he previously stated that he wouldn't marry before he's 30 is now questionong the logic of that as he's seemingly confessed to those close to him that he has been in love with Kate for almost two years and dosn't want to lose her over a preconceived notion about what age he should marry.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Courtier

Glad to read that William is questionning old paradigms.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Aristocracy

I say, if he's in love with her, he should go for it, regardless of his age. I got married at 21 when all I ever said was that I was never going to get married before I was at least 28.

You can't choose when or how you'll meet the love of your life, you have to be open to it at all times. Having said that though, there's nothing wrong with being contentious and cautious especially given the track record of the royal family.

Old 08-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Trolley fine show, Kate
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005400076,00.html
Old 08-29-2005, 03:05 AM
Nobility

she hasn't moved yet?
Old 08-29-2005, 04:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
She hasn't moved yet?
Apparently not.

:) Does this mean that all that energy, emotion and debate poured into the "Kate to Move in with William" thread has been a tad premature?
Old 08-29-2005, 04:45 AM
Nobility

i hope not !
...or we wasted tons of pages from the formus ...or may be we slamed her so much , so she decided to stay home
Old 08-29-2005, 04:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle9982
I say, if he's in love with her, he should go for it, regardless of his age. I got married at 21 when all I ever said was that I was never going to get married before I was at least 28.

You can't choose when or how you'll meet the love of your life, you have to be open to it at all times. Having said that though, there's nothing wrong with being contentious and cautious especially given the track record of the royal family.

Kate might not be the love of his life. He is young, and has so much ahead of him. He and Kate should be allowed to have a fun relationship and if in time in turns into marriage then great.

Every woman a Prince has a long relationship with seem to be "the one", and yet they do not marry the Prince.

I think they should be allowed to get on with life, see how things go and marry if that is what they want but only in time.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:51 PM
Aristocracy

Emmie Lou...

I couldn't agree more! See my previous post ten or so lines up.

Old 08-29-2005, 02:14 PM
Courtier

She apparently hasn't move in with him yet and we see her leaving a bar at the wee hours of the morning with Will and grocery shopping with her mom the day after. So the poor girl is now a full target for paparazzi and we will soon see her entering Will's place and leaving it the next morning with scabrous comments as headlines. She should be living with him, it would be more respectful of their privacy. I'm not sure if I want to know everytime they do it.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Gentry

I feel so bad for her ... that isn`t very easy! Let`s see how long she can take it ...
Old 08-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Aristocracy

If Kate really does love William, then she will have to understand that she is now a target for the paparazzand learn to deal with it. I agree to their privacy issues, but that's what happens when you're in the spotlight or associated with someone in it.

Tags
kate middleton