The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Royal Highness

I really like Kate's pink and white halter dress. It's summery and definitely suits her age. I'm glad to see that Kate is so close to her sister Pippa. I think this is the time I've ever seen her smiling most, talking to her sister :). Thanks for the article and pictures, Elsa M.!

Old 06-19-2006, 09:02 PM

I absolutely love Kate's red polka-dot sundress and sunglasses. This has me excited about the heating-up new polo season. Katie-belle, come on. Polo season is ripe with oppurtunies to "wow" the world!

Old 06-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Royal Highness

That's a great color on her.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Gentry

yeah, great color and great cut. :) suited her just fine.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:11 AM
Gentry

i read that it's Pippa, her sister, kate was with in the recent polo match. i'd have to say Pippa's quite a stunner. i like her dress and the way she carried herself. really ladylike, imo.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:01 AM
Gentry

I do not even find kate pretty. just ordinary looking
Old 06-20-2006, 03:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtan
Thanks god!!!! someone who see Kate the same way as I do
Old 06-20-2006, 06:51 AM
Nobility

In the Isifa set of pictures Kate is speaking with an older man, he sorta touches her hair as if to remove something , a bug maybe. Is that her father? Not sure I have ever seen him.

Kate is nice looking, she is no stunner in my eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Just like with some average looking men, give them fame, money or a title and they become much more attractive.

I just wish the press would stop talking marriage, it is boring and I for one would not like to see Kate and William marry for quite a while.

Let them be young and in love, without all the other things that come with Royal marriage.

To be truthful I don;t even think of Kate as a Princess or anything else, it may never happen. Until that ring is on her finger I will not jump ahead.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
Thanks god!!!! someone who see Kate the same way as I do
Ditto on that. It shows a little bit about William in that he doesn't seem to be so shallow in looking for love. It appears that he fell for her not in her lack of stellar model-like beauty, but for the girl herself and what she has inside. She seems to be a caring young woman. She has a lot on her plate. Just think that if she was a stellar model-like girl and dating William, she would have to not make one fashion mistake while trying to fit into William's lifestyle. Kate seems to be the one person who can be lover, friend and confidant as well as can get her feet and hands wet and dirty.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

On the subject of whether Kate works or not, we've beat this dead horse so many times and in so many forms without anyone being the wiser because Kate's not releasing any details.

If any of you hear or read any real news, please post it but till then, I think its time for this particular subject to take a rest. We're just going around in circles repeating the same old thing.

ysbel
British forums moderator
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 06-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtan
The fact that she's ordinary and plain is what makes her pretty as far as I'm concerned. It's what I like about her. It speaks well of William to have chosen her to be in his life at this time whether or not they eventually get married (and I hope they do).:)
Old 06-20-2006, 03:17 PM

The media has said that Kate is taking classes on "media training" organized by the Palace press office. Is this only an assumption or was it confirmed by a Buckingham Palace spokesperson?
Old 06-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Aristocracy

What we must realize is that William basically found a relatively unknown girl and has thrust her into the public eye. I really don't believe this would have happened to just any girl associated with William. If he didn't find her very special and deserving of media speculation, than I don't think we would know her to the extent we know Kate Middleton.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Gentry

an article on how kate changed styles:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...#StartComments
Old 06-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

I've just cleaned up this thread from pages of speculation about an impending marriage, Kate's job situation, etc. We've been going around in circles about these two topics for months without being any the wiser. It's time to give both of them a rest. Kate's just not letting a lot out of the bag so we have to be patient.

Please keep this thread to Kate's Current Events. I know she's not giving us much but there's not much we can do about that.

All following speculations, etc. shall be deleted without notice.

ysbel
British forums moderator
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 06-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Nobility

There are new pictures of Kate apparently leaving after a night with William. The link is here: http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r...prince+william
Old 06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Serene Highness

ohh laa laa... oh well they are adults... everybody knows they've spent the night together before... lucky girl!!

Tags
kate middleton