Kate Middleton Current Events 9: June 14-26, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Kate's pink and white halter dress. It's summery and definitely suits her age. I'm glad to see that Kate is so close to her sister Pippa. I think this is the time I've ever seen her smiling most, talking to her sister :). Thanks for the article and pictures, Elsa M.!

I absolutely love Kate's red polka-dot sundress and sunglasses. This has me excited about the heating-up new polo season. Katie-belle, come on. Polo season is ripe with oppurtunies to "wow" the world!:D

yeah, great color and great cut. :) suited her just fine.

i read that it's Pippa, her sister, kate was with in the recent polo match. i'd have to say Pippa's quite a stunner. i like her dress and the way she carried herself. really ladylike, imo.

I do not even find kate pretty. just ordinary looking

xtan said:

Thanks god!!!! someone who see Kate the same way as I do ;)

In the Isifa set of pictures Kate is speaking with an older man, he sorta touches her hair as if to remove something , a bug maybe. Is that her father? Not sure I have ever seen him.

Kate is nice looking, she is no stunner in my eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Just like with some average looking men, give them fame, money or a title and they become much more attractive.

I just wish the press would stop talking marriage, it is boring and I for one would not like to see Kate and William marry for quite a while.

Let them be young and in love, without all the other things that come with Royal marriage.

To be truthful I don;t even think of Kate as a Princess or anything else, it may never happen. Until that ring is on her finger I will not jump ahead.

Paula** said:
Thanks god!!!! someone who see Kate the same way as I do ;)

Ditto on that. It shows a little bit about William in that he doesn't seem to be so shallow in looking for love. It appears that he fell for her not in her lack of stellar model-like beauty, but for the girl herself and what she has inside. She seems to be a caring young woman. She has a lot on her plate. Just think that if she was a stellar model-like girl and dating William, she would have to not make one fashion mistake while trying to fit into William's lifestyle. Kate seems to be the one person who can be lover, friend and confidant as well as can get her feet and hands wet and dirty.

On the subject of whether Kate works or not, we've beat this dead horse so many times and in so many forms without anyone being the wiser because Kate's not releasing any details.

If any of you hear or read any real news, please post it but till then, I think its time for this particular subject to take a rest. We're just going around in circles repeating the same old thing.

ysbel
British forums moderator

xtan said:
The fact that she's ordinary and plain is what makes her pretty as far as I'm concerned. It's what I like about her. It speaks well of William to have chosen her to be in his life at this time whether or not they eventually get married (and I hope they do).:)

The media has said that Kate is taking classes on "media training" organized by the Palace press office. Is this only an assumption or was it confirmed by a Buckingham Palace spokesperson?

What we must realize is that William basically found a relatively unknown girl and has thrust her into the public eye. I really don't believe this would have happened to just any girl associated with William. If he didn't find her very special and deserving of media speculation, than I don't think we would know her to the extent we know Kate Middleton.

I've just cleaned up this thread from pages of speculation about an impending marriage, Kate's job situation, etc. We've been going around in circles about these two topics for months without being any the wiser. It's time to give both of them a rest. Kate's just not letting a lot out of the bag so we have to be patient.

Please keep this thread to Kate's Current Events. I know she's not giving us much but there's not much we can do about that.

All following speculations, etc. shall be deleted without notice.

ysbel
British forums moderator

Last edited:
ohh laa laa... oh well they are adults... everybody knows they've spent the night together before... lucky girl!!

Why would she not park inside Clarence House?? Find that a bit weird, surely all we should see is her driving out not walking down a street.

CasiraghiTrio said:
The media has said that Kate is taking classes on "media training" organized by the Palace press office. Is this only an assumption or was it confirmed by a Buckingham Palace spokesperson?

Just media hype and speculation! :D :rolleyes:

Skydragon said:
Just media hype and speculation! :D :rolleyes:

Oh ok. Maybe she is receiving some type of informal guidance, though. Otherwise, I can't see how the media could invent something like that completely from thin air. She does seem to have a nice rapport with members of William's staff.

EmmieLou said:
Why would she not park inside Clarence House?? Find that a bit weird, surely all we should see is her driving out not walking down a street.

i think so too. :confused: if she really doesnt want to harvest media attention, which she surely will if she parked her car outside, why would she carelessly do that?

I'd like to think that if Kate was spending the night with William (which is fine with me, not that my opinion will influence them anyway! lol) that William, Charles and other royals would not MAKE her park her car inside. So I'm thinking that she's not really leaving after spending the night there, she could be picking up some stuff, or anything. Becuase why wouldn't they make her park her car inside? It doesn't make sense.

But she looks fantastic, I'm really warming to Kate, I think she's just lovely :D

I agree. I don't believe she was actually leaving Clarence House the second that photo was taken. I think she could have been outside of her apartment. She's stayed overnight at Clarence House a zillion times by now, I'm sure she's parked inside before. BUT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHERE SHE PARKS ANYWAY??? OY VEY!!!:D

Hahahaha. This is too funny. You girls make a very good point. Fleet Street obviously missed a major consideration when touting the horn on this latest "news". Why would Kate pay a meter to park on the street when she can take advantage of the free parking inside the St James Palace walls? That is funny, though. I wonder how the Palace parking works, though. Surely the staff have to get passes that expire so often to put in their dashboards for parking inside the palace grounds, but I wonder if the cars of VIP and family guests have to get passes too.

new!
WTA – Pre Wimbledon Party - Outside Arrivals

wireimage

she looks great!

And to think she is supposed to be discreet. I am changing my mind on Kate and feel that she is using her status - "girlfriend" of the future king of england to attend these kind of events. Richard Branson was there and as Kate was on holiday with Holly that would probably be where the invitation came from, but does anyone else feel that as a "girlfriend" of the future king she seems to enjoy the celebrity limelight more?

Oh and the news about her with a police walkie talkie was a joke from Harry telling Kate to give it to Wills because Wills forgot it from rushing off to play polo. I can't believe all of you thought that it was Kates but I must say that the press can seem believable at times..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom