Kate Middleton Current Events 8: May-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like the girl next to her is wearing the exact same colour!

That sapphire dress is gorgeous! To me it looks very princess-like. Doesn't Mary of Denmark have a similar dress in purple?

I think that Kate looks wonderful. Appropriate for her age, the event and her relationship. Well done!

She's not the flashy model, even though she tried it. But, she is attractive in some outfits. The older she gets and more style she develops, she will grow into the role and into her position and into herself. She's pretty, but not model or movie star "pretty". If all doesn't work out, she may be missed, but she's not the Hilton 'blonde' type who would remain a part of the media obsession.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Kate looks absolutely STUNNING in that dress! It's nice to see her looking so elegant an out and about.

I certainly think Kate looked great. The dress wouldn't be my first choice for a polo match perhaps, however she definetely looked good in it.

Kate Middleton is beautiful! She looks better and better by the month!
I'd give anything to be in her shoes right now.

she always looks wonderful. i wonder if she just has a knack for looking great and dressing great or if she's getting advice from someone.

I think Kate looked nice, I don't perfer the color of the dress and I think she could have done something different with the hair. It seems she always wears it like that. But overall, she looked great.

I love the colour of the dress, but I don't like the dark shoes.

i like her shoes. with her figure she can afford it. really beautiful

She dresses like she was a old woman, but who really cares...
you are not your hair
you are not your clothes
you are not your house
you are not your money
there is a lot more important things!!! ;)

I notice that when she went to shopping and after she walked without any things.. I never see her to carry her stuffs from shopping.. I read other yahoo groups.. she paid for tax backet then they will deliver her things to her flat/house.. Any thoughts???? or opinion???

with that figure and those long legs she could wear a burlap bag and look great in it!

Those shopping pics of her are the most beautiful I have seen!:) She should wear more summer dresses instead of those jeans.

Oh and I just watched an old programme and one of the reporters said that she is at least 5ft 11!! It was on www.youtube.com and type 'prince william' in search box and some programme videos will come up.

Last edited:
Kate looks a little like Katie Holmes in this photo...

http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/watermark.php?ifotonummer=12239163

originally posted by Paula She dresses like she was a old woman, but who really cares...

I think she is trying to dress the part of a princess. I like her style, but you're right, sometimes it lacks the youth that she is. But overall I think she always dresses correct for the specific occassions she attends.

William can be proud with her at his side.

William & Kate and Harry too over the weekend of June 3-4, 2006
at a polo match in Gloucestershire (photos: rex features)
rex23or.jpg
rex39sh.jpg

karla64 said:
I notice that when she went to shopping and after she walked without any things.. I never see her to carry her stuffs from shopping.. I read other yahoo groups.. she paid for tax backet then they will deliver her things to her flat/house.. Any thoughts???? or opinion???
It does seem strange that she is always being photographed shopping, and yet, she is rarely ever seen buying anything. You know, she is in the fashion industry now, so maybe she is trying to get ideas for her own fashion line. In other words, perhaps she is "shopping" for some fashion inspiration versus some more ugly cowboy boots!:D

originally posted by Magpie8907 You know, she is in the fashion industry now, so maybe she is trying to get ideas for her own fashion line.

I think businesswise this would be a very smart move on her part right now. She already gets a lot of media coverage and royal watchers and the general public are always waiting to see what she will be wearing at the next event.

Everyone is saying she should get on with a career. Imagine all the young fans she has out there that would love to wear her clothing line. I think she would make a fortune.

Although I don't know what the British royal family would think of that. Would that affect any type of protocol? I don't see why it would now. She's still a commoner, at least for the moment.

I can't really see a problem with Kate's outfit, it's what everybody is wearing here now, right down to the ballet pumps!

I really like her summer dress! and man does she have a flat stomach! I'm so envious.

Don't love the black ballet pumps. I'd have preferred them in a lighter color, or sandals to keep with the summery look.

I don't think she should wear these low-cut dresses, since she has nothing to put in them....(you know what I mean). And yes, I also think she often looks older than she actually is.

I think she looks lovely. I don't think that she has "nothing" to put in the dresses, she just doesn't look overblown and fake like the many celebrities we're used to seen in pictures. I think Kate looks very classy and has a figure that most girls would be envious of (I know I am!)

Kate has lost weight and really toned up. She doesnt look anorexic. She has the tiniest waist. She probably has a great personal trainer. Her legs are also very strong. I really like the black dress and I think it is very elegant. I like elegance but sometimes she needs to put some youth in her wardrobe. She looked great in the blue dress but her hair should have been up or something. She is not gorgeous. She is pretty though and goes good with William.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom