Kate Middleton Current Events 6: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this will happen, but interesting read:

Kate Middleton Hopes for Proposal in Caribbean

March 27th, 2006 Now we can’t vouch for this story but it does have a ring of truth. According to Katie Nicholl in the UK Mail on Sunday, Kate Middleton is whisking Prince William off on an Easter break to the Caribbean where she hopes the soldier Prince will pop the question.
The journalist quotes an unnamed friend. “This will be the first occasion for a while they have spent time together alone and Kate really thinks a proposal could happen.
“She has definitely spoken about marriage with her girlfriends. She and William have been going out for more than three years and she is thinking about the future, like any girl her age would do.
“She’s really missed him while he’s been at Sandhurst and is looking forward to them spending some quality time together in the Caribbean. They have a lot to catch up on, as they have been apart since January. Kate wants to discuss their future but she is planning her moves carefully and is waiting for the right moment.”
We have no idea who this friend is, but spilling the beans on Kate’s strategy is likely to do more harm than good. Men have a tendency to hang fire when they know a girl is pushing them to propose.

http://www.royalanecdotes.com/

princesslily said:
oh geez, he even said it himself, "I don't even to marry until I am at least 28 or even 30".

That too, is something which count. But still, the trend - royal or not - is to marry in your late 20s early 30s all over Europe. And I also think William might not jump head over heels into marriage, considering the rocky marriage of his parents, and not to forget uncle Andrew's marriage. But only time will tell... :D

I Almost think that was to fool the press :) (maybe im just fooling myself hehe)

here are some photos of kate from rex features of the 17 and 18 of march in cheltenham.

i think kate looks absolutely adorable in that coat and the second day so young and beautiful. her style is undeniably beautiful.

THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL AT CHELTENHAM RACECOURSE, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, BRITAIN - 17-18 MAR 2006

Attachments

• 578847B.jpg
    578847B.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 436
  • 578905A.jpg
    578905A.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 275
  • 578922E.jpg
    578922E.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 442
  • 579030H.jpg
    579030H.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 579030I.jpg
    579030I.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 900
attachmentid=234553&d=1143470243
attachment.php

I love this photo...and while I know they aren't engaged, the photo reminds me of the way I look whenever someone asks to see my own engagement ring! Very interesting!

I feel sorry for Wills with all this pressure about getting married one day, that is why he commented during an interview 'Look im only 23 for god sake, I even want to marry until I am at least 28 or even 30'. I hope he doesn't get pressured like Charles was to marry Diana, but he is only 23 and I think the press should just back off about this stupid marriage talk because if Kate is the one for Wills then the press might hurt their steady relationship!

PS: Wills is just like anyother bloke with a duty in the future to be the future king of england. That does not mean he thinks differently as he is only 23 and guys aged 23 don't normally want to marry soon.

princesslily said:
She's just squeezing that guy's hand, probably excited from all the attention from the press. Big deal...

Her hand is simply resting on his, and he is looking down at her hand...most definitely not squeezing.

Until they get engaged, let's not post speculation about Kate and Will getting engaged or married. It still falls under unsubstantiated rumour.

I know Kate doesn't have many current events but let's keep this thread to Kate's Current Events.

Thanks.
ysbel
British forums moderator

Iam sorry, but was that girl in that photo recently, her sister? I don't know if someone already answererd it?:)

I don't think it is. Maybe it's her and Williams other girl room mate from St Andrews?

Aussie Princess said:
I don't think it is. Maybe it's her and Williams other girl room mate from St Andrews?

Oh yeah, that Olivia chick. I had forgotten all about Olivia, She-Who-Was-The-Unknown-Fourth-Roommate-For-So-Long! :)
But I don't think that girl is Olivia. Olivia has very blond hair, really blonde hair, almost white, as I recall now. And this girl in the pics with Kate and Hooded-Mystery-Guy, this girl seems to be so short. I always imagined Olivia as tall, at least as tall as Kate, but that was only a guess, so maybe liv just dyed her hair or something.

Last edited:
I've read that the girl was kate's sister (pippa???). Don't know if it's true... I think she also looks a bit like her, though Kate is much prettier (sorry!).

If anyone has a picture of that 4th roommate, could you post it please, I've always wondered who it was. The guy, that lived with them was that best friend of William, who also accompanied him to Australia, wasn't he? Was she his girlfriend?

You know what? I'm beginning to like her!!! :)

Wills is a nice decent guy and Kate is private, intelligent, decent, genuine girl and I hope they marry in the future. Not too soon though coz then the papparrazzi will go crazy. I also hope that the papparrazzi get new privacy rules to royalty!!!

Love her longchamp bags and I am getting some for uni next semester:D

I hope the rumour is true that they are going on holiday! Somewhere private and relaxing.

princesslily said:
You know what? I'm beginning to like her!!! :)

Wills is a nice decent guy and Kate is private, intelligent, decent, genuine girl and I hope they marry in the future. Not too soon though coz then the papparrazzi will go crazy. I also hope that the papparrazzi get new privacy rules to royalty!!!

Love her longchamp bags and I am getting some for uni next semester:D

I hope the rumour is true that they are going on holiday! Somewhere private and relaxing.

I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on Kate. I have always felt she and Will seem very much alike. Though we don't know her very well, what we do know can lead to the pretty safe assumption that she embodies those qualities William has always valued: stability and reserve being the first two that pop into my head. She seems a lot like the Windsors, very down-to-earth and practical, someone Will's grandfather probably loves. She isn't fussy or loud or causing trouble. William picked for himself a girlfriend who seems to embody much of his own personality and values, and for a man so young, I am very impressed with this maturity on his part.
Considering his background and his genealogy, I think he has turned out incredibly balanced. His looks have never been his best asset. It is the brain and the heart that make Prince William great. He will be a terrific king, and I hope we will see Miss Katherine at his side for the long haul, because they do seem to be a match.

she did look good during the horse race, only problem i had was wearing the mink hat. For someone who's of similar age, I don't believe there is any point to wearing real fur!

Let's hope this relationship is a stabalizing force for William, and most importantly, Kate will start her own professional life besides shopping with her mom & attending royal events.

Lamyah said:
she did look good during the horse race, only problem i had was wearing the mink hat. For someone who's of similar age, I don't believe there is any point to wearing real fur!

Let's hope this relationship is a stabalizing force for William, and most importantly, Kate will start her own professional life besides shopping with her mom & attending royal events.

I wonder if St. James Palace and PCC dnon't have some special deal wtih Fleet Street not to publish pics of Kate leaving or entering her place of employment. I mean, maybe she has a job already, but the right people are protecting her.?

CasiraghiTrio said:
I wonder if St. James Palace and PCC dnon't have some special deal wtih Fleet Street not to publish pics of Kate leaving or entering her place of employment. I mean, maybe she has a job already, but the right people are protecting her.?

I doubt it very much. When Diana was marrying charles, she continued her nanny job until the engagement was announced and the media knew where she worked. Same goes for Sarah and Sophia. Even if Kate was the one for William, her job will be known to everyone by now....for one fleet street is not a private property where the royal family can dictate who should and should not be reported(even though the Queen owns some property around that area). Besides, the papaparazi would have reported she works by now, but only news is her plans to start a mail-order children clothing line.

^ I have seen many pictures of Kate and they all say she is leaving her dads company, that is what family is for. As I said before it is not so easy for her to get a job having the press on her tail all the time and many people take some time after getting a degree to decide what they really want to do.

Yes Karla Thank You :) wonder i she will be at Sandhurst Next week That would be a clue as to where this going I Think

Royal Fan said:
Yes Karla Thank You :) wonder i she will be at Sandhurst Next week That would be a clue as to where this going I Think

I don't know about Kate will be sandhurst..

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page5146.asp

there is not say about kate or other member will invite only the Queen and Prince phillip wil be there.... so wait and see until next week then we will know...

I don't think the Queen would post on her site if kate was going for the simple fact that it's harry's passing out and she's not a confirmed girlfriend.

Oh my god look that skirt hahahaha
gosh
she looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom