Kate Middleton Current Events 5: February-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Kate
doens't have decent bag o_O
im so mean

infantaellamaria said:
She wears them boots too much.

Actually, she wears some trends WAAY to much. Like the boots.:)

When she's Catherine of Wales she'll have all the shoes, boots and bags she wants. :D

Laviollette said:
When she's Catherine of Wales she'll have all the shoes, boots and bags she wants. :D

Well, she has a lot of money now too. If she wanted she could dress better, but I guess, that's her choice.:)

Do you think when kate is going to marry prince William , she will be styled princess catherine ? or just princesss Kate ? (sounds too 'normal')

"Princess Kate" sounds cheesy to me. Hopefully, if/when they marry the press will have caught on to her real name, Katherine.

I'm NOT trying to compare Kate to Diana but I think her nickname will be "Princess Kate" like Diana was "Princess Di" IF they do get married. :)

As for the boots, she does wear them a lot but she might find them comfortable. If she wore different shoes all the time people would be complaining also, so Kate's fashion sense to me is whatever. I don't find it extremely impressive or disappointing.

Last edited:
About the way she dresses, So-Cal... my take on it is the same as yours. :)

IamLaura said:
Do you think when kate is going to marry prince William , she will be styled princess catherine ? or just princesss Kate ? (sounds too 'normal')
If Kate marries William before Charles becomes King, she will be styled The Princess William. When Charles becomes King and he then bestows the title of Prince of Wales upon William, he becomes the Prince of Wales and Kate would become Catherine (and it is spelled with a "C"), The Princess of Wales. Anyone on TRF who wishes to correct me, please do so. :)

RachelA said:
KATE MIDDLETON SHOPPING IN THE KINGS ROAD
(credit: isifa.com)

I know the girl Kate is hanging out with. I went to prep school with her in West Sussex. She also studied History of Art at St. Andrews.

Oh and just more interesting info...Kate smokes.

Also I'm shocked at how the press are branding Kate as innocent. She isn't as innocent as people make her out to be.

Also she only met Charles and not the Queen. They are not marrying soon, but are in a serious relationship, if it continues they may marry in the future.

Also Kate and Will are not living together because the royal family would think that it is not a good reputation to live with your partner until you are married. The only cover up for them to live together in Scotland was because they were students.

Last edited:
I think we'd be better off sticking to material available in the press. I'm afraid we've had problems in the past with people who claim to know royals and their close associates, and we have no way of knowing if those claims are true.

Elspeth

British forum moderator

The press are rubbish. But okay I will keep my mouth shut and take about stuff only from the press.

Laviollette said:
If Kate marries William before Charles becomes King, she will be styled The Princess William. When Charles becomes King and he then bestows the title of Prince of Wales upon William, he becomes the Prince of Wales and Kate would become Catherine (and it is spelled with a "C"), The Princess of Wales. Anyone on TRF who wishes to correct me, please do so. :)
Not a correction Laviolette, but extra. :)
When William marries chances are he will be made a Royal Duke, so his wife will become HRH The Duchess of xxx. When Charles becomes King and William is created Prince of Wales, his wife's new title will be simply HRH The Princess of Wales.

princesslily said:

Also I'm shocked at how the press are branding Kate as innocent. She isn't as innocent as people make her out to be.

Also she only met Charles and not the Queen. They are not marrying soon, but are in a serious relationship, if it continues they may marry in the future.

Also Kate and Will are not living together because the royal family would think that it is not a good reputation to live with your partner until you are married. The only cover up for them to live together in Scotland was because they were students.

Kate smokes? WOW, there goes her image.:cool:

Is smoking that big of a deal in Europe?

Also, how do we know she smokes? I've never seen a picture of her smoking or read anything about her doing it. It wouldn't change my opinion though. She's an audlt for pete's sake.

princesslily said:

I've never seen a picture of Kate smoking. Until then I will continue to believe she does not smoke. Also, I don't think there is any proof one way or the other that she has or has not met the Queen. Certainly at William's graduation from St. Andrews last June he introduced Kate to his family and the Queen was part of his family who attended the graduation.

I think Kate wouldn't smoke cause if she did we would probably have seen a picture of it.The press would love it:p

Laviollette said:
I've never seen a picture of Kate smoking. Until then I will continue to believe she does not smoke. Also, I don't think there is any proof one way or the other that she has or has not met the Queen. Certainly at William's graduation from St. Andrews last June he introduced Kate to his family and the Queen was part of his family who attended the graduation.

Kate also met the Queen at Charles and Camilla's wedding reception. :D I believe that she has met the Queen on more than one occasion. I'm quite certain that if Kate was a smoker, some tabloid somewhere would have had a photo of it by now!

Aussie Princess said:
I think Kate wouldn't smoke cause if she did we would probably have seen a picture of it.The press would love it:p

There was a picture but I cannot find it on the web, of her on a skiing holiday and they are all sitting down and she is smoking.

princesslily said:
She isn't as innocent as people make her out to be.

That's a serious allegation to make, where is the proof? :confused:

Laraib said:
Yeah, I don't think Kates parent's are the type that are going to yell at her to do better or pick more boxes up at work. I don't know about you guys, but the girl has it pretty good.:)

Which is why I'm bewildered as to why she is so sour faced. She has zero burdens that many of us here on this forum face. Which is why I'm getting tired of seeing pictures of her frowning as if she is having to make a life altering decision that very minute.

princesslily said:
There was a picture but I cannot find it on the web, of her on a skiing holiday and they are all sitting down and she is smoking.

really I don't know that she is smoking... maybe william smoking????

karla64 said:
really I don't know that she is smoking... maybe william smoking????

No one knows that she is, as no one seems to have seen a photo. I don't think William is either!

Laraib said:
Yeah, I don't think Kates parent's are the type that are going to yell at her to do better or pick more boxes up at work. I don't know about you guys, but the girl has it pretty good.:)

I didn't actually say they were the type to yell at her but, it is harder on the child working for the parents as the desire not to let them down can put a lot of pressure on the child.
She might just have chosen to wear the wrong shoes that day and they hurt.:D

Tzu An said:
Which is why I'm bewildered as to why she is so sour faced. She has zero burdens that many of us here on this forum face. Which is why I'm getting tired of seeing pictures of her frowning as if she is having to make a life altering decision that very minute.

Some people have faces which, in repose, naturally tend to look stern or sullen. This doesn't necessarily mean that is what they are feeling. Queen Elizabeth II is an example. And some others are more fortunately born with the kind of face that looks constantly cheerful. The late Queen Mother is a good example of this.

Perhaps Kate's look, when not conscious of being observed, is an inherently serious one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom