The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 05:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraib
I wouldn't. I don't think they should get married, at least yet. I trust William's judgement, however I also do believe that love can make you blind. Sure, they are in love NOW, but I think they should really know the conseqences of their actions. I trust William but Iam not so sure that Kate will fit into the whole Royal scene, concerning press.:)
I think she will fit beautifully into the royal family, no she will not court the press but, that can do them nothing but good, IMO.:) She will pose when required to do so, just as The Queen, Charles, etc do now.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Royal Highness

What I have noticed in the last few press photos of Kate is that she looks HAPPY. I think some of the press we are getting is correct and she is getting on with her life in a postive way.:)

Old 02-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea
What I have noticed in the last few press photos of Kate is that she looks HAPPY. I think some of the press we are getting is correct and she is getting on with her life in a postive way.:)
Yes you are right, she seems to be having a secret chuckle at all of the photographers. I hope her happiness continues!
Old 02-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Nobility

I wonder why she is so happy NOW. It makes me wonder if something wrong happened before with her and Will and they fixed it or HE made her HAPPY (if you get my drift) lol.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Royal Highness

Kate might have just accepted the situation. Before she always seemed bitter or sad or wistful but maybe it's because the situation around her was different from university. The privacy deal was off. Now, maybe she's come to terms with the whole thing and has taken a new perspective on the whole situation. Or you never know, she could have met up with a friend or bought a new purse or something!
Old 02-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Royal Highness

I think everyone has "on" and "off" days. It totally depends on what kind of stories the papers decide to run. If the editors wants to go with a bunch of wedding speculations, they run "Happy Kate" photos. When they get bored after Clarence House doesn't play along, they'll run "unhappy Kate" photos. I think the whole Valentines Day hoopla spurred the Happy Kates. Wait a couple more weeks, it'll be "Kate mad at Wills not proposing yet" and without the smiling photos.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
It totally depends on what kind of stories the papers decide to run. If the editors wants to go with a bunch of wedding speculations, they run "Happy Kate" photos. When they get bored after Clarence House doesn't play along, they'll run "unhappy Kate" photos. I think the whole Valentines Day hoopla spurred the Happy Kates. Wait a couple more weeks, it'll be "Kate mad at Wills not proposing yet" and without the smiling photos.
Very, very true. I hadn't thought about it that way before!
Old 02-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I think everyone has "on" and "off" days. It totally depends on what kind of stories the papers decide to run. If the editors wants to go with a bunch of wedding speculations, they run "Happy Kate" photos. When they get bored after Clarence House doesn't play along, they'll run "unhappy Kate" photos. I think the whole Valentines Day hoopla spurred the Happy Kates. Wait a couple more weeks, it'll be "Kate mad at Wills not proposing yet" and without the smiling photos.
WOW, that's sooo true.You're very clever! :)
Old 02-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Everyone does has on and off days. But unless the photographers harass her to make her cry like Diana she probably will show her true feelings for the cameras. I think she really does look like life is suiting her right now.:)
Old 02-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Commoner

hello

i know i dont talk too much on here but i just had to say that i think kate is a good looking nice young lady. she's not over the top and i like that! i know she will be compared to diana and thats not fair. there's only one Diana and one Kate! anyway, i just had to say it!
Old 02-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Actually Kate reminds me of Princess Mary. I don't know what kind of princess she might be but my guess is William will marry her. She provides comfort, stability and trust for him. I think she's the one and a wedding might take place sooner than we think.
Old 02-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I Think the same thing you read my mind :)
Old 02-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Nobility

maybe she's smiling like she's got a secret? like a secret engagement!haha you never know!
Old 02-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

No you just never know from where would they annouce it Buckingham Palace Clarence House ???? Could he marry in his cadet Uniform wonder if hed get a title or the Garter wonder what Church they would marry in id say St Georges or Westminster Abbey or even Sandringham Church of St Mary
Old 02-20-2006, 05:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan
No you just never know from where would they annouce it Buckingham Palace Clarence House ???? Could he marry in his cadet Uniform wonder if hed get a title or the Garter wonder what Church they would marry in id say St Georges or Westminster Abbey or even Sandringham Church of St Mary
Hey don't get too ahead of yourself we are just speculating.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
Hey don't get too ahead of yourself we are just speculating.
I don't think Will would get married before he finish his military training, it won't be fair to his wife
Old 02-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiaki
I don't think Will would get married before he finish his military training, it won't be fair to his wife
I don't think he will either. I'd be surprised if he did.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Commoner

He said he would wait until he was at least 30 didn't he? I think he will stick to his word.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliet
He said he would wait until he was at least 30 didn't he? I think he will stick to his word.
He made that comment long before he had a steady girlfriend...it would seem to be overkill if they waited another 7 years when they've been together 4 already! (Assuming he marries Kate-which I think would be fantastic!)
Old 02-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Nobility

Still, I think it would very fullish of him to marry Kate NOW. Yes, they have been dating each other for 4 years now, but look at the age they are dating in. I think at this age you think you are in love, but you really are just confused.(not saying that William is) I think a lot of young couples actually prepare for the wedding rather than the marriage. Hopefully, William learned his lesson. :)

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton