The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Kate Middleton Current Events 5: Feb-March 2006

Welcome to part 5 of the thread for current news and photos of Kate Middleton.

The old thread is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-4-a-8296.html

Old 02-10-2006, 02:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, shall I continue the speculations?:)
I really don't think that Prince William will marry Kate any time this year. They are both too young, probably another year (or even 2) of relations will give them more time to be sure of their feelings.
But I also do think that Kate suits hims perfectly. She will be a great Consort for him, if they ever chose to marry.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

at least This point i think tey will marry annoucement in mid July This year marriage Christmas Day Next Year At St Marys Church Sandringham with Harry as best man no groomsmen :) we shall see !
Old 02-10-2006, 04:16 AM
Heir Apparent

God , it's like CP Victoria & Daniel all over again
Let's give them time and see how many pages would we fill with their relationship
Old 02-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
God , it's like CP Victoria & Daniel all over again
Let's give them time and see how many pages would we fill with their relationship
Yes, just imagine... every few months for the next two or three years the Board will be consumed with William and Kate engagement/wedding speculation.
At least it has knocked the "Is Sophie Wessex Pregnant?" speculation out of the Forums (for the time being). :)
Old 02-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
Yes, just imagine... every few months for the next two or three years the Board will be consumed with William and Kate engagement/wedding speculation.
At least it has knocked the "Is Sophie Wessex Pregnant?" speculation out of the Forums (for the time being). :)
You must not forget the, get a job, wrong job, wrong clothes, wrong hairdo contingent. Still it should keep us all busy telling her what to do and you telling us what not to do!
Old 02-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Royal Highness

Those rumors serves as fillers in the slow news seasons. I find it all the more amusing when people gets their knickers in a twist over them, and starts to write pages on why they should or shouldn't.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
You must not forget the, get a job, wrong job, wrong clothes, wrong hairdo contingent. Still it should keep us all busy telling her what to do and you telling us what not to do!
She's a perfect candidate for the BBC program What not to wear
Old 02-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
Those rumors serves as fillers in the slow news seasons. I find it all the more amusing when people gets their knickers in a twist over them, and starts to write pages on why they should or shouldn't.
It never ceases to surprise what some people will believe if they read it in the newspapers or on the internet. By the by, it appears Princess Caroline is not pregnant this week.:)
Old 02-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Courtier

Discover more about the pretty brunette William is romancing
Pretty interesting!!!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/katemiddleton/
Old 02-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

wow Very interesting indeed :) I Just hope they dont make the same mistakes Charles and Diana did
Old 02-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
She's a perfect candidate for the BBC program What not to wear
And possibly Diet Doctors

I have seen photos of her with a double chin.

To put in a kind way she is 'curvy', but if she does not watch her weight she could end up fat.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:55 PM

Love to see pictures of Kate although she seems to look tired on the last pictures we've seen of her! I think Kate has a good body; she resembles the average figure of most women in the public eye today! Most young women nowadays have to watch their weight.
Old 02-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candice
Love to see pictures of Kate although she seems to look tired on the last pictures we've seen of her! I think Kate has a good body; she resembles the average figure of most women in the public eye today! Most young women nowadays have to watch their weight.
I think she has a good body as well, you have to remember that photos and film can make you look fat even if you are not.:)
Old 02-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I Agree Kate is very Pretty Id even go so far as to say better looking than Diana (please dont misunderstand me Di was pretty but Kate prettier in MHO)
Old 02-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Courtier

I think Kate looks great and not fat at all, remember those first picture of her and her mother where she was wearing the white tank top and the brown pants? Her stomach is so flat! I think she has a great body and she probably doesn't have to watch her weight at all. Grrr.

Heres the pic. (thanks to Cute Girl, who originally posted the pics)

I have to disagree IMO I don't think Kate is prettier than Diana. Kate's more of a sporty pretty and Diana is more of a classic beauty. They are both pretty in their own way.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
I think Kate looks great and not fat at all, remember those first picture of her and her mother where she was wearing the white tank top and the brown pants? Her stomach is so flat! I think she has a great body and she probably doesn't have to watch her weight at all. Grrr.

Heres the pic it's post #10

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-1-a-6488.html

I have to disagree IMO I don't think Kate is prettier than Diana. Kate's more of a sporty pretty and Diana is more of a classic beauty. They are both pretty in their own way.
If anybody thinks Kate is fat from these pictures than I'm scared to see his/her definition of skinny. Post #10 on the link that Amy posted show picks of her in a white tank top and looking nicely slim. I wouldn't want her to get the idea that she is fat and diet and look like Nicole Richie! Now that's scary....
Old 02-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Courtier

You guys are just jealus
I don't like her
But to say she's fat its so stupid
she's absolutely skinny
Old 02-11-2006, 03:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Kate escape for Wills
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006060927,00.html
Old 02-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Well, shall I continue the speculations?:)
I really don't think that Prince William will marry Kate any time this year. They are both too young, probably another year (or even 2) of relations will give them more time to be sure of their feelings.
But I also do think that Kate suits hims perfectly. She will be a great Consort for him, if they ever chose to marry.
I don't visit this thread often but i agree that IF Wills does marry KM then she would make an excellent queen. However whoever Wills chooses to marry will inevitably be hounded by the press and be forever compared to PDiana. An EXTREMELY hard act to follow.

As for KM being fat - no she is not. She has a healthy figure. And as for the rumours of her getting security, i'm from London and i've read stories about this in the press. I don't know if its true or not but if she does get security then i think perhaps we will hear of an engagment anouncement?

WHO KNOWS?!!!

However i think we can all agree that the press are DESPERATE for another Diana. Not that any1 would ever replace her. But they desperately want a glamouros Royal in Britain.

Tags
kate middleton