Kate Middleton Current Events 5: February-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new photos :) Would you believe Aussie magazines have FINALLY put the photos of Kate trying on dresses into press this week. So behind we are.....and Collette Dinnigan is Australian! Oh the shame! :p

Echo7 said:
Would you believe Aussie magazines have FINALLY put the photos of Kate trying on dresses into press this week. So behind we are.....and Collette Dinnigan is Australian! Oh the shame! :p
Well, if only the Woman's Day and New Idea journos read these Forums, not only would they be up to date, but more accurate as well! :)

Royal Fan said:
I Belive William and Kate will make a better match than Charles and Diana second at this point I Think its not a question of if they will marry but when William and Kate will marry in MHO :)

Hello, I 'm back on the forums, these last months I had so much work to do that I only entered quickly to read and stay up to date.:eek::eek:

I think it's more than obvious William and Kate will get married, it's just a question of time. I find them both a bit young to do so right now. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles should make them wait at least 2 or 3 years before getting married. Right now, they should just enjoy themselves and even live together if they want to.

Warren said:
Well, if only the Woman's Day and New Idea journos read these Forums, not only would they be up to date, but more accurate as well! :)

I think a lot of publications which cover royalty could stand some TRF reading. it's really appalling how blatantly erroreous statements are repeated over and over again.

RachelA said:
I hope these haven't been posted yet: (credit: wireimage)

Kate Middleton, girlfriend of Prince William, seen out and about in Chelsea on thursday afternoon. She spent two hours shopping at The Katherine Hooker clothes shop.

Doesn't look like she bought anything?
Her style has improved though, but I still say, with the amount of money she has she could dress MUCH better. Just saying.;)

Laraib said:
Doesn't look like she bought anything?
Her style has improved though, but I still say, with the amount of money she has she could dress MUCH better. Just saying.;)

Not that its important but it is possible that she's asked to have her goodies delivered to her home. Then she could try things on properly in the privacy of her own home which I think is a good idea considering the intrusive pictures which have been published of her trying on dresses.

I like her style sometimes, but other times I don't. I guess its just a matter of taste. :p

pollyemma said:
I think a lot of publications which cover royalty could stand some TRF reading. it's really appalling how blatantly erroreous statements are repeated over and over again.

What makes it worse, is that these statements are then repeated as if they were facts.

soCal girl said:
I love her boots and coat! The green scarf also adds a nice touch of color. I think her dressing has improved from her cowboy days. She looks more classy.

She looks really smart and quite elegant, all for a trip to a couple of shops to have a look around. She was probably having her exact measurements taken for some new outfits!:D

Hello

I was reading the posts on the pictures of Kate in the Australain mags and i thought i would post the pictures of them as they are different from the Hola! ones.

source New Idea

Attachments

• 02-15-2006 05;32;23PM.jpg
    02-15-2006 05;32;23PM.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6,467
Last edited:
Here are the other pictures.

sorry they are not in the same post it has taken me ages to figure our how to resize.

Attachments

• 02-15-2006 05;30;34PM.jpg
    02-15-2006 05;30;34PM.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4,186
  • Copy of 02-15-2006 05;30;34PM.jpg
    Copy of 02-15-2006 05;30;34PM.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4,126
Wonder what event Kate is going to wear a evening gown to?:)

Why did she go with such neutral colors? She should have bought something sparkly or something. At my age, I won't want to weat only white or red. I hope she bought something else too.

Laraib said:
Why did she go with such neutral colors? She should have bought something sparkly or something. At my age, I won't want to weat only white or red. I hope she bought something else too.

It really depends on whether they are going to be for a public or private event. I can't see her sitting down to dinner with Charles and Camilla wearing a shocking pink lurex dress.:D Like all of us, I expect there are some colours she feels comfortable in and so she tends to choose them.

So I've spent the afternoon looking up information on Kate...mainly because I was bored, and needed something to occupy my time...and I've decided I can't understand why people don't like this young woman. She's beautiful, upstanding and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. William truly seems to be enamoured by her (in some photos more then others) and it's about time the British Royal Family is "connected" with someone who wishes for privacy and knows to keep her mouth shut just as they do.

I hope them nothing but the best, and am going to throw myself on the "I hope they Marry" bandwagon (if there is one! :) )

So they're really almost engaged?
I'm so disappointed with William

I hadn't heard anything (at least nothing truly credible) about them being engaged or close to being engaged...I think that's just press wishful thinking. I'm hoping though that the presses wishful thinking might rub off on them as I would love to see them engaged and married.

I wouldn't. I don't think they should get married, at least yet. I trust William's judgement, however I also do believe that love can make you blind. Sure, they are in love NOW, but I think they should really know the conseqences of their actions. I trust William but Iam not so sure that Kate will fit into the whole Royal scene, concerning press.:) ;)

Laraib said:
I trust William but Iam not so sure that Kate will fit into the whole Royal scene, concerning press.:) ;)

Who would?:rolleyes: I don't think anybody really does. I think it's something you have to be born into, and even then some royals just don't fit into the whole "royal scene." To me, it's not about fitting in but toughing it out. If Kate manages to tough it out and William proposes -> they get engaged -> boom! they're married, then good for her. Don't know if it'll happen but she's managed to come through some relatively tame fire unharmed. She either excels or loses under pressure. Guess we'll see what happens. :)

alleyesonarmani said:
Here are the other pictures.

sorry they are not in the same post it has taken me ages to figure our how to resize.

Thanx for the pictures, alleyesonarmani:) ;)

Could anyone,or you perhaps, tell us what the article was about. I know somone previously mentioned that it talked about is Kate suitable for William, is that all? Thanks to whoever can answer.:) ;)

Laraib said:
I wouldn't. I don't think they should get married, at least yet. I trust William's judgement, however I also do believe that love can make you blind. Sure, they are in love NOW, but I think they should really know the conseqences of their actions. I trust William but Iam not so sure that Kate will fit into the whole Royal scene, concerning press.:) ;)

I think she will fit beautifully into the royal family, no she will not court the press but, that can do them nothing but good, IMO.:) She will pose when required to do so, just as The Queen, Charles, etc do now.

What I have noticed in the last few press photos of Kate is that she looks HAPPY. I think some of the press we are getting is correct and she is getting on with her life in a postive way.:)

georgiea said:
What I have noticed in the last few press photos of Kate is that she looks HAPPY. I think some of the press we are getting is correct and she is getting on with her life in a postive way.:)

Yes you are right, she seems to be having a secret chuckle at all of the photographers. I hope her happiness continues!:D

I wonder why she is so happy NOW. It makes me wonder if something wrong happened before with her and Will and they fixed it or HE made her HAPPY (if you get my drift) lol.

Kate might have just accepted the situation. Before she always seemed bitter or sad or wistful but maybe it's because the situation around her was different from university. The privacy deal was off. Now, maybe she's come to terms with the whole thing and has taken a new perspective on the whole situation. Or you never know, she could have met up with a friend or bought a new purse or something! :D

I think everyone has "on" and "off" days. It totally depends on what kind of stories the papers decide to run. If the editors wants to go with a bunch of wedding speculations, they run "Happy Kate" photos. When they get bored after Clarence House doesn't play along, they'll run "unhappy Kate" photos. I think the whole Valentines Day hoopla spurred the Happy Kates. Wait a couple more weeks, it'll be "Kate mad at Wills not proposing yet" and without the smiling photos.

Incas said:
It totally depends on what kind of stories the papers decide to run. If the editors wants to go with a bunch of wedding speculations, they run "Happy Kate" photos. When they get bored after Clarence House doesn't play along, they'll run "unhappy Kate" photos. I think the whole Valentines Day hoopla spurred the Happy Kates. Wait a couple more weeks, it'll be "Kate mad at Wills not proposing yet" and without the smiling photos.

Very, very true.:D :D I hadn't thought about it that way before!

Incas said:
I think everyone has "on" and "off" days. It totally depends on what kind of stories the papers decide to run. If the editors wants to go with a bunch of wedding speculations, they run "Happy Kate" photos. When they get bored after Clarence House doesn't play along, they'll run "unhappy Kate" photos. I think the whole Valentines Day hoopla spurred the Happy Kates. Wait a couple more weeks, it'll be "Kate mad at Wills not proposing yet" and without the smiling photos.

WOW, that's sooo true.You're very clever!:rolleyes: :D :)

Incas said:

Everyone does has on and off days. But unless the photographers harass her to make her cry like Diana she probably will show her true feelings for the cameras. I think she really does look like life is suiting her right now.:)

hello

i know i dont talk too much on here but i just had to say that i think kate is a good looking nice young lady. she's not over the top and i like that! i know she will be compared to diana and thats not fair. there's only one Diana and one Kate! anyway, i just had to say it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom