Kate Middleton Current Events 4: December 2005-February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate and Prince William

I seriously don't think that Kate and Prince William will get engaged this year in private or public. Perhaphs this time next year if they are that serious then they will get engaged.

I think it's only wishful thinking on the part of the press that William and Kate getting engaged on Valentine's Day. He still has a least atleast another year before he finishes his training at Sandhurst. Royal engagements take time to prepare before any announcement is made. If they do get engaged it won't be until at least this time next year.

I agree with the previous posts, I don't think Wills will purpose. Why would he purpose now that it might be leaked? Plus he's too young, they both are. I think he will wait to find out if this is true love or not. I think he'll get married when he's older, then he wont have to jump through any hoops that concern the parlimant or the Queen.

The Law

In Britain it has been law for nearly 250 years that if a member of the British Royal Family wants to marry he/she must get persmission from the Soverign if they are aged under 25 years.

I don't think it's true either.;)

Has Kate even met the Queen? I heard she has but who knows, could just be rumours.

According to various articles, the Queen gets on very well with Kate but, as you say, is it even true that they have met. Not all articles turn out to be true, some are just money spinners and gossip.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom