Kate Middleton Current Events 3: October-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both seem perfectly happy to be folowed, which is a bit strange.....but I suppose she's getting used to it. Kate does look good in these photos....I like her outfit and her hair especially.Her mum reminds me a bit of Felicity Kendall.

I think Kate is pretty, but she looks older than she really is :(

EmmieLou said:
I hope some of you can still get pictures for us all as I just noticed ISIFA is only letting the public see the thumbnails, I loved Isifa too for the sport pictures.

Oh well, I will have to set up a magazine!:)

Hey EmmieLou, I see you have problems getting ISIFA's pics, you just have to put the "number" of the pic in to this address:

http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/watermark.php?ifotonummer=11300457

With the thumbnails you get this addres:

http://www.isifa.com/foto/thumbs2/1136/is_11367202t.jpg

You just have to change the last part (the one with the numbers = "11300457" for "11367202") and then you'll get the pic.

http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/watermark.php?ifotonummer=11367202

That way you can see it bigger, it has watermark but at least is bigger, hope I explained it well:D

Warren said:
So Kate Middleton goes shopping, and she is photographed constantly every step of the way. But she keeps her composure under intense scrutiny. Is this one of the "tests" the Royal Family uses and analyses to see if she is made of the "right stuff"? If so, she appears to have passed this one with flying colours.

She may be keeping her composure, but that doesn't mean anything yet. There will be huge obstacles to jump before there are wedding bells in the future.

branchg said:
She may be keeping her composure, but that doesn't mean anything yet. There will be huge obstacles to jump before there are wedding bells in the future.

Exactly!:) ;)

all she was doing was shopping. unless she hit some old lady or tripped over something she is going to look composed. Shopping doesn't show composure.

EmmieLou said:
Thank you Kez for that, unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work.

Maybe Isifa has caught on, that usually happens.

I went to a thumbnail, this one for instance

http://www.isifa.com/detfoto.php?ifoto=11367199&picnoonc=5&picnoonr=5&statid=11860835

I then changed the address to

http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/watermark.php?ifotonumber=11860835

but it does not work, am I doing it correctly? Probably not, I am terrible with this type of thing.

Hey EmmieLou,

I tried to see the pic you said and I can't see it either, but I can see the others, so I'll tell you what, give me the numbers of the pics you want and I'll get them for you, my e-mail is: kez_1982@hotmail.com,

Hope this helps,;)take care

Harry's polo shirt said:
all she was doing was shopping. unless she hit some old lady or tripped over something she is going to look composed. Shopping doesn't show composure.

I completely agree with you although there is one obvious excpetion. If she was shopping during a good sale and still looked composed.:D That would be one excellent way in which to test the girls composure, either that or get her drunk and then see how well she does :eek: :D (Hmmm, that was really a terrible thing for me to say)

Thanks Kez, I don't need anything right now but maybe in the future. Thank you very much!

Harry's polo shirt said:
I was actually referring to Kate keeping her composure while being constantly photgraphed, not keeping her composure while shopping. There is a difference. As we know, many "celebrities" react negatively to what they consider "harassment" by photographers. In this instance, Kate handled the situation with confidence and charm.

Warren said:
I was actually referring to Kate keeping her composure while being constantly photgraphed, not keeping her composure while shopping. There is a difference. As we know, many "celebrities" react negatively to what they consider "harassment" by photographers. In this instance, Kate handled the situation with confidence and charm.

I could not agree more. It's so unattractive when celebs lose their cool with the paparazzi. I understand it's hard being trailed by the cameras all the time, but it is very impressive when you see someone stay cool, composed, and polite, as opposed to being all "in your face" and flipping off the cameras. I like the way Kate stays calm. But how can anyone be surprised? Look who her teacher is! Prince William is the King of Cool when he's being followed by the cameras.

Harry's polo shirt said:
only steady not serious. This is a very slow relationship....that is good I guess.
I hope that was just the usual English reserve. He's got to have some serious intentions in order to go out with someone for four years.

more gr8 pix of Kate..I don't know if they have been posted, but if they have sorry...

Credits:fotobank
kate9.jpg

R018-3134.jpg

kate7.jpg

kate6.jpg

I believe in this foto Kate is in the back of the car
kate5.jpg

kate4.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate1.jpg

kate12.jpg

kate11.jpg

Kate is suchhhh a lucky girl William is very hot :rolleyes:

I agree with ya, Paula**! Very lucky indeed!!

Will looks uncomfortable while sitting in the car....:rolleyes:

I think he's buckling up too. I think Kate must be disappointed her guy is too tall to sit in the back with her! just teasing of course. She may enjoy having the whole back to herself. :p

p.s. the driver is a bodyguard? or kate's dad?

p.s. the driver is a bodyguard? or kate's dad?

I believe it is an officer appointed to guard William at all times. They are specially trained to blend in under all circumstances. If William drives, the guard rides in the passenger seat or the guard drives. The guard is always next or near him as close as possible in case of attempted assassination and/or kidnap. She looks kind of ticked in some of those pictures.

I’m very very confused about something. If you look one of Kate and Wills pictures( the very last one Sparks posted) underneath it is a text on Russian which says:
Prince William with a girl at Ashberton Polo Club, July 2000, UK.”
Obviously, the girl is Kate, but nobody knew her name at this time. Is it possible that William and Kate met before 2002, but kept it in deep secret? Or may be it is a tabloid's mistake:confused:

segolen said:
I’m very very confused about something.
Well, didn't William begin classes at St. Andrew's in September 2001? I believe that is when he and Kate met, through Fergus Boyd, a friend William had had from Eton. I think fotobank must have messed up on the year. I might be wrong, but I've seen those pics before and they did not come out in 2000. They came out long after William had started at St. Andrews.

Last edited by a moderator:
segolen said:
I’m very very confused about something. If you look one of Kate and Wills pictures( the very last one Sparks posted) underneath it is a text on Russian which says:
Prince William with a girl at Ashberton Polo Club, July 2000, UK.”
Obviously, the girl is Kate, but nobody knew her name at this time. Is it possible that William and Kate met before 2002, but kept it in deep secret? Or may be it is a tabloid's mistake:confused:

I think you're right.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom