Kate Middleton Current Events 3: October-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grecka, maybe you misunderstood me. I didn't say she looked horrible. She just looks to me like she may be stressed out or something, I see bags under her eyes. She'll always be beautiful, but on these particular pictures her face doesn't look well to me.

I agree HRHAmy...I think it may be because her hair is a little frizzy (she usualy has it silky) and her face seems a little saggy.

They managed to write a story about Will and Kate getting into a car together...Will can't even do that without everyone reading about it..

HRHAmy said:
Grecka, maybe you misunderstood me. I didn't say she looked horrible. She just looks to me like she may be stressed out or something, I see bags under her eyes. She'll always be beautiful, but on these particular pictures her face doesn't look well to me.
yes ,I agree with you.

I think she looks great in the picture of her and her mother smiling.

Is Oliver Hicks a part of the Hicks family who are William's cousins? I mean, is he in the line of Pamela Hicks (younger daughter of Lord Mountbatten)?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Is Oliver Hicks a part of the Hicks family who are William's cousins? I mean, is he in the line of Pamela Hicks (younger daughter of Lord Mountbatten)?
No. Lady Pamela Mountbatten and her late husband David Hicks had 3 children:

Ashley Hicks, who has two daughters Angelica and Ambrosia;
Edwina Hicks who married Jeremy Brudenell;
India Hicks, who's three sons are surnamed Wood.

So the only living male Hicks related to the Royal Family is Ashley.

justi said:
So you want to be left alone Kate?
Well, I guess Kate had four options:
  • Don't leave home
  • Turn on her heels and run
  • Abuse the photographers
  • Be nice
It appears she and her mother chose the last.

HRHAmy said:
Wow,her face looks like she hasn't slept in a few days. I hope everythings okay.:(

NO offense to Kate, but that's how she always looks like to me.:(

Warren said:
Well, good luck to you polop for knowing "A LOT more hotter guys" but I think most people would understand that the tag "world's most eligible" refers to his wealth, position and prospects, and not his looks.

I guess Iam lucky!:D

hillary_nugent said:
My exact same thoughts! she looks alot older...

I was thinking the same, without even reading your post. May be she needs more rest.

and about her (Kate’s) new business it makes sense to me, because her parents own the company Party Pieces which is primary for children’s parties. I bet they have a lot of experience with children’s clothes, and Kate’s company will be just another brunch of her parents company. What is more easier then that. And she doesn’t have to hassle finding a job anymore.

I Just have to say this both Kate And Chelsy are pretty in my opinon

I Have Crushes on both

Well what do you expect from royals' girlfriends...

I hope some of you can still get pictures for us all as I just noticed ISIFA is only letting the public see the thumbnails, I loved Isifa too for the sport pictures.

Oh well, I will have to set up a magazine!:)

Here are some pics from Rex
KATE MIDDLETON SHOPPING AT THE SPIRT OF CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL AT OLYMPIA, LONDON, BRITAIN - 03 NOV 2005

Royal Fan said:
I Just have to say this both Kate And Chelsy are pretty in my opinon

I Have Crushes on both

Kate is pretty, I agree. Her mom is scary sometimes though! :eek:

more pics from the same day from Matrix

Hey!
The pictures are lovely! Thanx so much! Kate is a natural beauty who seems to be very much at ease with herself. I think she appears to look more resilient than in previous pics we've seen of her.
Are there any pictures of her siblings? Does anyone know if they look like her?

Martine said:
More pictures of Kate shopping
So Kate Middleton goes shopping, and she is photographed constantly every step of the way. But she keeps her composure under intense scrutiny. Is this one of the "tests" the Royal Family uses and analyses to see if she is made of the "right stuff"? If so, she appears to have passed this one with flying colours.

She really looks beautiful in those pictures. I think she has a lot of grace and composure too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom