Kate Middleton Current Events 3: October-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear she might/is moving in with Prince William. If she does move into Clarence House, then she'll be living quite luxuriously without having to pay too much (spare me the Camilla angle please!) and I think getting snapped is a small price to pay. Furthermore, dating William will give her an advantage in getting a job. Someone mentioned it would be a good bit of publicity and prestige to add to company history if the future queen had worked there. Furthermore, if Kate and William break up then Kate will have a steady job. In a way, it is a win-win situation for Kate.

Tzu An said:
I did hear she might/is moving in with Prince William. If she does move into Clarence House, then she'll be living quite luxuriously without having to pay too much (spare me the Camilla angle please!) and I think getting snapped is a small price to pay. Furthermore, dating William will give her an advantage in getting a job. Someone mentioned it would be a good bit of publicity and prestige to add to company history if the future queen had worked there. Furthermore, if Kate and William break up then Kate will have a steady job. In a way, it is a win-win situation for Kate.

I guess William and Harry don't use their apartments in York House anymore? Was that only temporary residence for during their holidays when they were at Eton?

Harry's polo shirt said:
what a waste of time to write a book about Kate.

That is sooo true..what if they don't marry at all...

Britters said:
Kate did not willingly place herself in front of those camera lenses, and while I find it very naive of her to believe she wouldn't be hounded and photographed following Prince William's departure from St. Andrews, it's not fair to tell her to get over herself, or to criticize her for wanting what little privacy she can have (and has the right to have.)
I don’t believe she is very naive, as some of us think. She knows , what she is doing. And she knows, that she will be photographed. I would like to say the same, as someone said earlier “ get over it”.

Can everyone else see the pictures posted from the William Daily site? I just get an error message.

segolen said:
I don’t believe she is very naive, as some of us think. She knows , what she is doing. And she knows, that she will be photographed. I would like to say the same, as someone said earlier “ get over it”.

Exactly. I think they all just need a reason to complain. Instead of pointing out what sucks about their lives, maybe they should realize what they have.Some one earlier said that getting photographed is not such a huge price to pay for all that they recieve.;)

if you can't see it, do you want me to post it as an image? or at least I will try.

If Kate and William are living in Clarence House together, then they are sharing this with Charles and Camilla, right? Is Harry still using his apartments in York House or has he moved back to Clarence?
Clarence House is gorgeous, in and out, so Miss Kate is very lucky if it's true she's living there.
:)

the last pic looks a little strange, like their faces have been 'pasted' on kids bodies. but thankyou for the pictures, segolen

Instead of pointing out what sucks about their lives, maybe they should realize what they have.Some one earlier said that getting photographed is not such a huge price to pay for all that they recieve.
Tell me about it. I think they've ben quite spoiled in this respect and Kate should realize the press could be nastier. If she moves into any of William's homes, she should realize that compared to most college graduates these days she's getting quite a free ride. The press has maintained a distance as they photograph her so she's not being smothered or having cameras jammed in her face or completely surrounding her to the point where she can barely walk. As for William, he should stop acting as if he's granting the press a huge favor everytime he deigns to talk to them. Kate knows who she's with, I agree she's not that naive. I hope she doesn't continue the relationship (or go into marriage) if she thinks it's nothing but wearing designer clothes and jewels. It's about meeting people she might not be interested in meeting, staying up late when others are at home relaxing attending state functions, traveling across the world into different time zones, performing in front of crowds, etc.

I honestly wonder if the press will continue to indulge her with flattering commentary and photographs if she treats them like an enemy. One of the many things Diana did right in regards to public relations was that she treated the press like an ally.

segolen said:
this article says it all. It's from The Mirror

"Her dilemma is that she wants to be with William - the world's most eligible bachelor - but she doesn't want the attention that goes with it.​
Well, to be blunt, that's tough.
She needs to accept that she will be photographed wherever she goes, she will be written about endlessly.
Her likes and dislikes will be speculated upon relentlessly, while the attention, the scrutiny will be ceaseless.
The crucial difference between Kate's situation and that of the late Princess is that she will have a loving partner to support and protect her.
The late Princess never had that. Kate should be grateful that she will not have to face the enmity alone."

Just wondering, where does the title, "WORLDS MOST ELIGLIBLE BACHELOR" from? No offense, but I know A LOT more hotter guys.:confused: :rolleyes:

cd_1 said:
the last pic looks a little strange, like their faces have been 'pasted' on kids bodies. but thankyou for the pictures, segolen
lol you are kinda right! Both of 'em look like dummies :D . may be someone jinxed them. ha ha

polop said:
Just wondering, where does the title, "WORLDS MOST ELIGLIBLE BACHELOR" from? No offense, but I know A LOT more hotter guys.:confused: :rolleyes:
Well, good luck to you polop for knowing "A LOT more hotter guys" but I think most people would understand that the tag "world's most eligible" refers to his wealth, position and prospects, and not his looks.

Warren said:
Well, good luck to you polop for knowing "A LOT more hotter guys" but I think most people would understand that the tag "world's most eligible" refers to his wealth, position and prospects, and not his looks.

exactly.Thanks for saying it.

Warren said:
Say "and not only his looks" instead ;)

Judging from the pictures from Charlton, I'd say his position and family wealth is what's holding up the "WME" title. That straggly long hair thing really doesn't do him favors in the looks department.

It's kind of sad that she can't trust old friends to keep pictures of her anymore...she'll probaly have to think twice before she's taking pictures with friends....

I dont think shes ugly, I just think shes comon;)

Prince William Refuses To Acknowledge Kate

The reason they never confirm their relationship is because they don't want to make it open season for people to ask questions.

Oliver also revealed that Kate is set to become a businesswoman now her studies are over. He said: 'She's setting up a company that will design and sell clothes for children.'http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/105242004.htm

Harry's polo shirt said:
'She's setting up a company that will design and sell clothes for children.'

I thought if you wanted to open a business the key was to find a niche in the market. :confused: Selling kids clothes has been done by many people over.

Wasn't she supposedly going to interviews at art galleries?
I only saw Oliver's name pop up when he returned from his sailing trip and William showed up. The articles all sounded surprised that William was even there, as they didn't normally social a lot. Talking to the press with such "authority" on a supposedly hush-hush affair isn't going to recommend him as a certified member of the inner circle.

Call me silly..but I completely disagree with the idea that Kate should be okay with the press intrusion because she is dating William. So are we saying that she has absolutely NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY because she is dating him? He is a public figure..she is not. If its bad now cause she is dating him (people selling school age pics, pics of her riding the bus, etc.) imagine what it would be like if they do get engaged/married. Does anyone remember what happened with Diana. Yes, she may have courted the media..but she is a prime example of what happens when one gets too much media attention. And maybe I shouldn't slam the legitimate media per se as it is the paparazzi.

no matter for her what she wanted to chose for job than nope! if Kate wanted chose work at Art Gallery or work at designer of children i dont care what she wanted to chose of jobs!

when im still search for jobs after im lose job at newspaper's office and im still search for jobs they got job at mall at Victoria's Secret.

but let her decide find her job but you cant blame Kate for god's sakes!

Sara Boyce

Wow,her face looks like she hasn't slept in a few days. I hope everythings okay.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom