Kate Middleton Current Events 2: September-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously think something is going on with Will and Jecca. It seems rather fishy to me...

I hope William or any other guy for that matter to know better. IF something is going on between Jecca and William, it will most likely come out and explode in his face. Either break up with Kate or don't fool around with Jecca. Can you just imagine all the tabloid stories? Let's just hope for everyone's sanity that William and Jecca are just honest good friends.

segolen said:
this is what I've read today at The Scottish Mail ( Sunday Oct. 16)
As your Mom said: Three’s a crowd
Wow. This all may be a fiction or a misunderstanding from the tabloid's point of view, but if it is true, then I think William was being inappropriate. Since he has been dating Kate for almost three years (has it been 3 years?) then I think he has a responsibility to behave in a manner that makes it clear to Jecca and Kate who is his girlfriend. When you have led on a person for 3 years, leading them to believe you are serious in the relationship, you have to be concerned about your behavior with other girls. Looking at another girl may be fine, but going off to have private chats with another girl has a potential to be very hurtful to the person you claiming to care about. I would not put up with that sort of behavior from a guy. I don't care who he is, how much money he has. I think Kate must be an insecure woman to put up with it. If I were in her position, I'd draw a line somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how seriously people take these so called "tabloid" seriously one minute and shrugs off the next.
Anyway, does anyone know if Jecca is living in Britain full time or just jetting in and out all the time? I kept on reading about her family running a wildlife santuary but sounds like she doesn't help out the place a lot.

Incas said:
It's funny how seriously people take these so called "tabloid" seriously one minute and shrugs off the next.
Anyway, does anyone know if Jecca is living in Britain full time or just jetting in and out all the time? I kept on reading about her family running a wildlife santuary but sounds like she doesn't help out the place a lot.
She lives in Kenya. She just visits friends in England.

So much to say..don't have the words. I don't want to sound like I don't care about her......I think the press now is preparing her for her life if she does marry Will. At least she wont be suprised by the attention and press if she marrys him..

I've decided that I don't believe this story. If William really was doing this with Jecca, there must be some other context or some explanation, because why would he lead on Kate only to have an affair with Jecca? There is no reason, because Jecca is from a "good" family and he could be with her if he wanted her. There cannot be anything to prevent him being with Jecca if that's what he wanted. He stays with Kate, whose family is far less wealthy than Jecca's family, so he must be in love with Kate. I think this story must be either a lie or it William and Jecca's behavior was taken out of context.

Incas said:

well, the only way to know any info is by reading the tabloids. we would never know the real story, because we are not there. this is part of the fun.
Jecca was living in UK for few years for educational reasons.Im not sure about now . Lewa Downs is her parents pivate wildlife sanctuary with tons of servants. I belive they are not very desperate of Jecca's help right now. :D ;)

Last edited:
CasiraghiTrio said:
I've decided that I don't believe this story. If William really was doing this with Jecca, there must be some other context or some explanation, because why would he lead on Kate only to have an affair with Jecca? There is no reason, because Jecca is from a "good" family and he could be with her if he wanted her. There cannot be anything to prevent him being with Jecca if that's what he wanted. He stays with Kate, whose family is far less wealthy than Jecca's family, so he must be in love with Kate. I think this story must be either a lie or it William and Jecca's behavior was taken out of context.

I know, and wouldn't tolerate it as well. But as I remember ,Wills went to visit Jecca in Africa when they had a short down in the relationship in 2004. Poor Kate...but I guess she can put up with it. I don't think that Wills is running after her. Most likely she does.

Harry's polo shirt said:
She lives in Kenya. She just visits friends in England.
Actually she's currently living in England. She studies in London.

This recent tabloid story bears a startling resemblance to another famous "royal triangle" story! :eek: It's like the tabloids want to paint William as Charles, Jecca as Camilla, and Kate as Diana! Of course, it's natural for the press to make parallels and similarities. They always do. But I didn't expect them to start it until after William's marriage!

William is probably in a commited relationship but he is keeping Jecca as a close friend. Jecca is a perfect candidate for a royal bride and William is smart enough to not let her go. He probably has a lot of girls he is friends with for when the time comes he can start a relationship with and maybe marry. I like Kate but I like Jecca more. For the same reason I like Camilla, Jecca is more provacotive and fun. Sadly, Princess/Queen Katherine sounds nice than Princess/Queen Jessica. Think Jecca would use another name. What are her middle names.

Princejonnhy25 said:
William is probably in a commited relationship but he is keeping Jecca as a close friend. Jecca is a perfect candidate for a royal bride and William is smart enough to not let her go. He probably has a lot of girls he is friends with for when the time comes he can start a relationship with and maybe marry. I like Kate but I like Jecca more. For the same reason I like Camilla, Jecca is more provacotive and fun. Sadly, Princess/Queen Katherine sounds nice than Princess/Queen Jessica. Think Jecca would use another name. What are her middle names.

No.......... Queen Jessica is better because there has never been a Queen Jessica. There have been more Queen Katherines than we each have fingers.
First-time use royal names are always great. Queen Laetizia of Spain, for example, will be more interesting as a name than Queen Mary of Denmark. And Zara Phillips is a wonderful name too. I like both Jecca and Kate, so if William marries one of them, that will be nice. They are both interesting in their own ways. Kate has a sweetness about her. Jecca has a very interesting face; her freckles are so cute and she seems so classy.

CasiraghiTrio said:
No.......... Queen Jessica is better because there has never been a Queen Jessica. There have been more Queen Katherines than we each have fingers.
First-time use royal names are always great. Queen Laetizia of Spain, for example, will be more interesting as a name than Queen Mary of Denmark. And Zara Phillips is a wonderful name too. I like both Jecca and Kate, so if William marries one of them, that will be nice. They are both interesting in their own ways. Kate has a sweetness about her. Jecca has a very interesting face; her freckles are so cute and she seems so classy.

let William decide to marry which Kate or Jessca to become Queen of England if Prince Charles would chose as daughter in law we have wait and see what happened of William got it!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
let William decide to marry which Kate or Jessca to become Queen of England if Prince Charles would chose as daughter in law we have wait and see what happened of William got it!

Sara Boyce

of course , Wills will decide. no one is deciding for him. The point was , which one we think, would look better next to him. I think Kate is cute, but Jecca is very rich and a " good blood line" in another words. Where do you think William goes every summer on vacation- safari? ( for free I bet)....at Lewa Downs, Jecca's parents private estate and wildlife reserve.

sara1981 said:

In my opinion if Kate continues complaining about the media attention esp. if its through her lawyers she and William wont end up staying together let alone marrying. While I don't agree with the press swarming her she has to accept there is going to be media attention toward her and if she continues to complain about it I don't think William will be looking to fondly upon her for it after all he has be surrounded by this since his birth and as someone said previously she has so far only been presented in a good light. I know it would annoy me.

Kate just looks like a typical Sloane. It would have been nice if William could have broken out of that mould.

justi said:
...While I don't agree with the press swarming her she has to accept there is going to be media attention toward her ....

I guess she wants the best of both worlds, to date the future king, but not get photographed.LOL. You are absolutely right here. The photographers never posted pics of her and William hugging and kissing. And they could've, if they wanted. They just made few shots on her on the buss, with her mom shopping , going to a job interview , which is not a Big Deal. And I think is normal. I don’t know why she is making a big deal of it, unless she wants to turn like a big whiner.

Last edited:
justi said:
In my opinion if Kate continues complaining about the media attention esp. if its through her lawyers she and William wont end up staying together let alone marrying. While I don't agree with the press swarming her she has to accept there is going to be media attention toward her and if she continues to complain about it I don't think William will be looking to fondly upon her for it after all he has be surrounded by this since his birth and as someone said previously she has so far only been presented in a good light. I know it would annoy me.

I don't think it's fair to judge what Kate should and shouldn't complain about. None of us knows what it's like to be a royal girlfriend, so it's not our right to say she should deal with it and not whine. If we were in her situation, we might be doing the same thing. Hey, maybe we wouldn't; maybe she is a whiner. But we don't know, so we shouldn't make judgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom