The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Nobility

It is sad that the paper thinks a young woman getting on a bus makes her the perfect future Queen, if that is all you need to do then sign me up for a Prince!

Lots of people park their car and catch a train or bus for lots of reasons, perhaps Kate does not want to spend a fortune on driving in London.

Old 10-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla64
more piccs from isifa

http://www.isifa.com

tip kate middleton....
Just because she walks like diana, doesn't mean she is or will be anything like diana!

Old 10-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Aristocracy

In some of those photos she looks a lot like Mary of Denmark.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Nobility

I know this is a strange question but here goes does williams bride have to be a virgin just the way diana did?
Old 10-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto
I know this is a strange question but here goes does williams bride have to be a virgin just the way diana did?
No I don't think that is expected in today's society.

Apparently the Queen would not meet Camilla all those years ago when Charles was first with her because it was common knowledge that Camilla had lost her virginity at 18.

I think that is terrible but I understand they theory behind having a virgin bride but I am not so sure it is going to happen in the World we live in today.

Diana was still young when she married, most Royal brides these days are much older so have been in relationships before.

I am not sure of the exact thoughts on this, but I can't see it still being insisted on.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Aristocracy

The German magazine "Cicero" of this month has an article about Kate. Please don't ask me why because it is a political magazine.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmieLou
Apparently the Queen would not meet Camilla all those years ago when Charles was first with her because it was common knowledge that Camilla had lost her virginity at 18.

I think that is terrible but I understand they theory behind having a virgin bride but I am not so sure it is going to happen in the World we live in today.
It wasn't just that she wasn't a virgin, Camilla also had a reputation of "getting around".

I don't think it's a requirement, but a few "articles" have mentioned that Kate is a virgin. I'm thinking specifically of the interview with her "friend" from Marlobrough school
Old 10-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Serene Highness

i think that kate is a natural beauty and sad to say if they do marry she will be hounded just like princess diana
Old 10-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Commoner

THeir relationship is getting a lot of press lately... it made the cover of People this week
Old 10-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Nobility

kate

Maybe the press is just waiting for an official appearance by kate and william to turn up the heat. I think if they ever become engaged it is going to be really mad for kate. Especially when the start the fairy tale princess non sense.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Serene Highness

do u think someone has given her advice on how to act when being follow by photographers? because she acts very confident.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:56 PM

I don't know if these pics have been posted already.... I'm hosting them at tinypic. source: clasos

I like Kate. If William is happy with her, I am too.
Old 10-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I want her hair.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
I want her hair.
I want her guy
Old 10-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I don't know if these pics have been posted already.... I'm hosting them at tinypic. source: clasos.
Thank you for the pics.. good pics.... what name of website??? Clasos????

Thank you
karla64
Old 10-08-2005, 04:00 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

It must be very strange for Kate. There she is, on the cover of People magazine, featured in a German political magazine; speculation in the British and international press; gossip in TRF; complete strangers pontificating on whether she is "good enough" or "suitable", or a virgin; media interest in her parents' driveway re-surfacing; etc etc... and she hasn't said a word. You would have to be made of strong stuff to be able to deal with this sort of pressure and scrutiny.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Gentry

I have two questions about Kate
1) Does anyone know what her religious beliefs are?
2) How long have she and william been dating? (actually dating not how long they have known each other

I really like those pictures of her CasiraghiTrio posted they are much nicer than any other ones I've seen. And that one heaps back with a funny facial expression, does anyone else think she looks kinda 'artifical'?
Old 10-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Aristocracy

Justi, In all my reading, Kate and William have been romantically involved for about 2 years. The first two years they were said to be friends. I would think she is Anglican or at least protestant or the press would have dug that up by now.
CM
Old 10-08-2005, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
It must be very strange for Kate. There she is, on the cover of People magazine, featured in a German political magazine; speculation in the British and international press; gossip in TRF; complete strangers pontificating on whether she is "good enough" or "suitable", or a virgin; media interest in her parents' driveway re-surfacing; etc etc... and she hasn't said a word. You would have to be made of strong stuff to be able to deal with this sort of pressure and scrutiny.
I agree. I don't like it when William fans say, "Oh, well, that's life when you date a prince, she knew what she was getting into, tell her to get over it." I don't like that because life is just not that simple. Nothing is so cut and dry. Kate didn't make a practical, logical decision to date William. She fell for him and he for her and they decided together that they wanted to try to face the storm from the media because they care about each other. Life is hard enough for everyone without people saying dismissively, "Oh, she should known what she was in far! Get over it!" People can be so cold. Why not choose to be compassionate instead of dismissive? It's not a hard choice really. It's quite easy to be a compassionate person! Just do it!
Old 10-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Aristocracy

I think that Kate meant to wear that outfit just to get his attention, but hey, If that is the only way that she can get attention from guys I feel bad for her. She has a nice figure, she is a bit muscular though.:)

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton