Kate Middleton Current Events 2: September-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
imho, I think that if they are going to live in those huge palaces and take the vacations, then we should be able to see a photo of them. If the photographers are not puting them in any danger, then I think they should deal with it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's the girlfriend aspect that the press finds so fascinating. They've no doubt convinced themselves that they're the ones who should be finding out about her suitability for royal life by whatever means they see fit.

I don;t think the press have been too bad to Kate, I mean they have only printed nice comments. Maybe a few things about her mum were not so great but I don;t think she is being treated too bad ay all.

It is okay complaining about her privacy but that comes with dating a Prince, I nobody complains about getting into clubs without have to stand out in the cold, or being allowed into the VIP room and basically getting treated really well everywhere you go.

I think she has had a good deal so far.

i agree, so far they've treated her very well. it's when she's no longer flavor of the month that she should start to complain.

Kate is on the front of this weeks HELLO! magazine, which I find annoying. Surely some famous person is doing something more worthy of the front page.

Not directing this at Kate herself, just the fact that they are probably writing rubbish just so they can use her picture.

polop said:
No offense or anything, but what girl does do that?:rolleyes:
I have :D done it

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Middleton new pics and article from hola! revista

source: www.hola.es via supload

Kate Middleton new pics and article from hola! revista online

Source: www.hola.es

Compassionate vs/ dismissive

CasiraghiTrio said:
I agree. I don't like it when William fans say, "Oh, well, that's life when you date a prince, she knew what she was getting into, tell her to get over it." I don't like that because life is just not that simple. Nothing is so cut and dry. Kate didn't make a practical, logical decision to date William. She fell for him and he for her and they decided together that they wanted to try to face the storm from the media because they care about each other. Life is hard enough for everyone without people saying dismissively, "Oh, she should known what she was in far! Get over it!" People can be so cold. Why not choose to be compassionate instead of dismissive? It's not a hard choice really. It's quite easy to be a compassionate person! Just do it!
Smart, logical, Kate-Catwalk-Middleton! :cool:

Oh, and by the way, she did sell the catwalk/show/charity ticket to him, remember?! I think she was very logical, used her brains and confidence to approach him and sell him the ticket. And, he went!

Reality!

Forget about being compassionate or dismissive. This is REALITY! Prince William is in line to the THRONE and has MILLIONS and MILLIONS awaiting him. Kate knows just that and is willing to put with it all for the wealth and power that comes with him. :p

In fact, you can see that she is already putting up with it. His vacations, [removed by Warren], his time in the military will come soon enough...:eek:

Look, good luck to them both. I agree no one should be bitter about it...but, it's just the way the cookie crumbles. People are always going to be bitter and negative about others. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D kool pics Casiraghitrio. I've never seen the first one. Are any teeth missing there? LOL:D

regardez said:
BrunoPress has new photos of Kate and her mom feeding her. LOL, you have to search "kate Middleton"

Those two are a little too friendly.Why is she feeding her 23 year old daughter???:eek: :confused:

polop said:
Those two are a little too friendly.Why is she feeding her 23 year old daughter???:eek: :confused:

Bah, she's only being fed in one pic and it looks like a cracker or something. Seems to me like her mom is giving her a bit of something to taste. maybe kate was refusing at first, "like, no thanks, mom" so her mom was kind of insisting, "here, eat the cracker, child! you'll like it!" hehe :D

CasiraghiTrio said:
Bah, she's only being fed in one pic and it looks like a cracker or something. Seems to me like her mom is giving her a bit of something to taste. maybe kate was refusing at first, "like, no thanks, mom" so her mom was kind of insisting, "here, eat the cracker, child! you'll like it!" hehe :D

Sure........:D

polop said:
Sure........:D

Actually,maybe her mom was like, "EAT! I won't have my daughter become the next anorexic princess!"
;)

polop said:
Poor girl, what if she doesn't become Prince William's wife?:(
....at least she would keep the TEETH ! You could always benefit of dating a royal.:rolleyes:

How does Kate spell her name? Katherine or Catherine? K/Catherine, Princess of Wales sounds nice. But if she and William marry before Charles becomes King Charles III, she might be Duchess of Somewhere before Princess of Wales. Hers is a good Duchess name too.
If she does marry William, she must also have a popular media nickname too. Diana was "Di" in the media. Sarah was "Fergie". What will Kate's nickname be?

I read somewhere that her name isn't C/Katherine at all her full first name is Kate, don't know how accurate the source was and I can't remember where I read it so I could be wrong. I don't know what nickname the media would call her if her name is C/Katherine that might just keep calling her Kate, if her name is Kate well its already a pretty short name I don't see how they would give her a nickname from it, unless of course she did something stupid and was given a nickname from some unfortuante event for all eternity.

Thanks for the picture regardez. I have to agree why would you let your mother feed you? If she wanted her to try something why didn't she just take it from her and then eat it? Strange anyhoo...

CasiraghiTrio said:
How does Kate spell her name? Katherine or Catherine? K/Catherine, Princess of Wales sounds nice. But if she and William marry before Charles becomes King Charles III, she might be Duchess of Somewhere before Princess of Wales. Hers is a good Duchess name too.
If she does marry William, she must also have a popular media nickname too. Diana was "Di" in the media. Sarah was "Fergie". What will Kate's nickname be?
as I know, she was called Cathetine in St. Andrews, and her nick name is Kate

CasiraghiTrio said:
By the way, what traditional royal dukedoms are available now for William? The dukedom of Cambridge, I'm sure, and which other titles?

The newst cover of People's magazine....peoplemagazine.com

cover.jpg

this is what I've read today at The Scottish Mail ( Sunday Oct. 16)

As your Mom said: Three’s a crowd

Prince William is clearly still close to his ex-girlfriend Jecca Craid, much to the annoyance of his current flame Kate Middleton.

All three turned up to the exclusive members club Mamilanji in Chelsea last week, and Kate was far from happy. While 23-year old William spent most of the night drinking champagne with Jecca in the VIP room upstairs, Kate, also 23 , was left to dance with her girlfriends.

William arrived just before midnight with a big group of friends, which included Jecca,Lady Eloise Anson and Holly Branson, says my spy on the dance floor.

“Kate turned up alone later, but she didn’t talk to William when she saw he was sitting close to Jecca. She dragged one of her girlfriends downstairs and started making impressive moves on the dance floor.She got a lot of mail attention, swinging her hips and flicking her hair.”

Understandably, the chemistry between blonde Jecca and Kate was frosty,”Kate and Jecca didn’t talk” says my source. “Only when Jecca left did Kate share a dance with him,. But William and Kate appeared to be having words when they left. He kept putting his arm on hers, like he was trying to calm her down.”

It is not the first time that Kate, a History of Art graduate, has been bothered by Jecca’s presence.

She avoided the pretty gamekeeper’s daughter when they both attended the wedding of William’s close pal Hugh Van Cutsen in June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom