Kate Middleton Current Events 2: September-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idriel said:
Camilla is the last person in the country which has any credibility whatsoever in doing a moral judgement.

and the British press have even less credibility!! :eek:

How is this topic related to Kate again? I mean it is a Kate thread right because it looks as though Camilla is taking over this thread....not in her place once again :p

Echo7 said:
How is this topic related to Kate again? I mean it is a Kate thread right because it looks as though Camilla is taking over this thread....not in her place once again :p
We'll blame the tabloids.

A silly story trying to pit Camilla against Kate and claiming Camilla is "resentful of Kate's youth and beauty" demands a tongue in cheek response.

segolen said:
I got this from TheSun
"Camilla Parker Bowles is said to have forced Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton out of Clarence House where they'd been invited to stay by Prince Charles.
Palace insiders say she's playing stepmother from hell, resenting Kate's youth and beauty."
can someone comment on this. I have no idea if its true or not. And this happened a week after Prince Harry said the " she is not the stepmom from hell" and the Quenn's approval?
I don't get this tabloids sometime.
...or if it true....Camilla just came into the Clarence house. Does she have a full charge now? LOL...or

that no excuses from that story! but William and Kate both still lived in clarence house apartments and i dont think Camilla would kick out both no!

Sara Boyce

wymanda said:
and the British press have even less credibility!! :eek:
I totally agree with you on that.

Back to Kate. There was an article in the Daily Mail from that old g*t Richard Kay who stated that the most obvious hint yet that Kate is the next PoW is that her parents are re-surfacing their home drive away.
You don't see the link? Me neither. But according to the fabulous Kay, that shows they are getting ready for the royal limos...

Idriel said:
According to Richard Kay...the most obvious hint yet that Kate is the next PoW is that her parents are re-surfacing their home driveway... that shows they are getting ready for the royal limos...
I bet the Middleton's are having second thoughts about going ahead with the house extensions.
Before they know it, Richard Kay will be claiming the Queen has invited herself over to stay the weekend.

Prince William and kate live together..Does it mean they share the same bedroom?..Sorry for my question I know its a bit too personal and I know its not my job to know..just cant stop wondering coz I'm treating wills as the bachelor future king not just an ordinary brit guy living with his gf..I forgot that royals are human too and do things which normal people does..

Mahoogie said:
Prince William and kate live together..Does it mean they share the same bedroom?..Sorry for my question I know its a bit too personal and I know its not my job to know..just cant stop wondering coz I'm treating wills as the bachelor future king not just an ordinary brit guy living with his gf..I forgot that royals are human too and do things which normal people does..

I dont think it's any of our business to know, that's a bit too personal but yes it is still a perfectly good question:) Personally, i think they do because when you move in with your partner, you normalyy share the same bed, dont you? im not sure, just my opinion.

Idriel} Back to Kate. There was an article in the [i said:
Daily Mail[/i] from that old g*t Richard Kay who stated that the most obvious hint yet that Kate is the next PoW is that her parents are re-surfacing their home drive away.

Perhaps Richard has never had the experience of your driveway cracking and decaying. Just a normal process -- if all the people I've known who have had their driveways replaced were marrying into royalty, there'd be more royals than commoners.

Just my opinion, but Middletons do seem a little stuck up. Did you see the picture of her mom? I understand that some people don't photograph well,but that's how she always looks, along with her daughter; Kate Middleton.

Well, letting that last post go through to the keeper, as far as I know nothing has been confirmed that Kate Middleton has actually moved into Clarence House with William. I think if they were "living together" we would know about it. That is, unless the British tabloids have gone all uncharacteristically coy on the subject.

Today in "The Sun" their centre pages are dedicated to pictures of Kate growing up. At parties, in costume etc, I was curious to know who give them to the press as they are very family themed pics.

Her grandfather is quoted in the article, haven't got the paper here now but he is basically saying it is lovely that prince William and Kate are in love.

Wonder did he give the pictures to them?

Again the article is written like Kate and William are going to walk up the aisle soon, school friend says it is hard to believe someone she went to school with is going to be the Queen of England.

I kinda feel sorry for Kate, she is being built up and up and everyone is saying she is going to be William's wife, if it does nto happen it will be a bit of a anti-climax for her.

Personally I am getting sick of these stories, just seem a bit boring now.

I can only imagine the amount of phone calls the family must be getting from the press. the fact that the only thing he said was he glad they are in love only shows he may have been frustrated with the harrasment. Anyone associated with Kate growing up may have decided to cash in with the photos.

The pressure on Kate must be absoulutely incredible but it appears that she's holding up brilliantly.

Duchess said:
The pressure on Kate must be absoulutely incredible but it appears that she's holding up brilliantly.
Yes, from what we can determine, Kate is passing this stage of the test very well.
Next up will be to see how she handles the media ambush.

Duchess said:
I agree, and throughout all of the pressure she appears to be coping extremely well!

The only thing that concerns me is that (like with Diana, Sarah, and Sophie) although the press are building her up at the moment and placing her on a pedestal, the press can soon knock her down!

Yes, the press has played "flavor of the month" with the royal in-laws, with disastrous results for two of those ladies. (I wonder what saved Sophie from following in their footsteps.)

any guesses on Kate's height? I'd say 5'9".

cd_1 said:
any guesses on Kate's height? I'd say 5'9".
Yeah, I'd agree with you on that.

If William is 6ft 3in, I would say Kate is around 5ft 9ins/5ft 10ins.

iowabelle said:
Yes, the press has played "flavor of the month" with the royal in-laws, with disastrous results for two of those ladies. (I wonder what saved Sophie from following in their footsteps.)
I'm guessing it has something to do with the following:

1) Sophie was much older than Diana or Sarah when she married Edward, and she had a much longer courtship, allowing her to adapt to the changes of royal life. In addition, she did not marry the heir to the throne, so she did not have the same pressure or level of interest that Diana had.

2) She was Chairman of a Public Relations business, which would no doubt have proved beneficial too as she would know the inside workings of the press and how to handle certain situations!

3) She appears to have had a lot of support from Edward and their families. It has been said that she was soon a firm favourite with Edward's parents. In addition, she was given certain priveleges normally only given to a royal finacee, such as when she attended the decommissioning of the Britannia, and when she attended the Queen and Prince Philip's Golden Wedding celebrations. She was allowed to attend Easter Service at Windsor too a couple of months before her wedding - something Camilla, or other royal finacees were not.

I hope the press doesn't cause William to have the same experience his father did, with one girlfriend after another being chased away by, among other things, hysterical press attention. Kate must be wondering what on earth she's got herself into - her whole family and all her acquaintances will be being harassed nonstop as long as she's William's girlfriend, but she'll have quite a lifestyle reality check if she backs out of the relationship.

The yahoo group WilliamDaily already has the whole article and all the pictures up! You have to be a member, of course.

for those who have seen the pictures...it's as if they purposely published the worst pictures of her! I don't believe her family was involved in this since the pictures are so horrible and such bad quality and they seem like very private people. The quote from her grandfather stymies me though..

Last edited:
There is another article about Kate. This time from Hello Magazine. It's about her riding the bus. Kinda boring, but it's a new picture nonetheless!

Does anyone know if Kate Middleton has a security guard? There was some press in the States about her getting security. The possible need for security (due to her higher profile) was cited as a good reason for William and Kate living at Clarence House.

regardez said:
There is another article about Kate. This time from Hello Magazine. It's about her riding the bus. Kinda boring, but it's a new picture nonetheless!
Whoa! I usually ride the bus twice a day, it's not that interesting! However, I suppose everything you do is interesting when you're dating a future King!;)

Just wondering,why doesn't she go shopping with her friends?Maybe she will feel better?:confused: ;)

i took the #19 once....didn't get my pic taken tho...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom